Has Wossy just 'outed' Andi Peters?

1234568»

Comments

• theidtheid Posts: 6,053
    Forum Member
    La Rhumba wrote: »
    He showed himself up though when interviewing Dale Winton a few years ago, who was going to Babs Windsor's birthday party, and Andi asked Dale what he'd bought for Babs, and he replied, "Lalique", and uncultured Andi looked at the camera, shook his head quizzically, and said "what's Lalique?" At the time I just thought, what a plonker! :p

A plonker with a butler, though. Pretentious? Moi? Surely not!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Who cares, it's not as if his career would suffer, what a joke!
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,566
    Forum Member
    La Rhumba wrote: »
    He showed himself up though when interviewing Dale Winton a few years ago, who was going to Babs Windsor's birthday party, and Andi asked Dale what he'd bought for Babs, and he replied, "Lalique", and uncultured Andi looked at the camera, shook his head quizzically, and said "what's Lalique?" At the time I just thought, what a plonker! :p
    I wouldn't have a clue what it is either - a designer brand perhaps? Does lacking that knowledge make me "uncultured"? :)
  • Coma_WhiteComa_White Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    jjwales wrote: »
    I wouldn't have a clue what it is either - a designer brand perhaps? Does lacking that knowledge make me "uncultured"? :)

An art nouveau/deco designer of, predominantly, glass. Of huge international renown. So, yes. A bit.
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aj_Whiles wrote: »
    Who cares, it's not as if his career would suffer, what a joke!

..I agree, the last time I properly remember Andi Peters was from CBBC and that was some 16 odd years ago.
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,566
    Forum Member
    Coma_White wrote: »
    An art nouveau/deco designer of, predominantly, glass. Of huge international renown. So, yes. A bit.

Of course, I should have known that. My bad.