Options

Bring Back Star Wars (Channel 4, 9pm) (Merged)

FoxyWLFoxyWL Posts: 152
Forum Member
Justin Lee Collins has filmed his most ambitious telly project yet — reuniting the cast of Star Wars. The Sunday Night Project presenter set himself the biggest challenge in the Empire — linking up the stars who played heroes such as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Chewbacca. BRING Back . . . Star Wars airs on Channel 4 on September 14. full story including images on the new show

personally can't wait, loved the A-Team show he did and i'm really looking forward to this one.

Comments

• Options
    TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup, I'll be watching it.
  • Options
    martinamerlotmartinamerlot Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does my head in, but it'll be interesting to see if he gets 'em all back together!
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Oh, come on! One to avoid surely?

As if Harrison Ford or George Lucas will have anything to do with this - it will be Carrie Fisher slagging it off and Mark Hamill letting us know what a versitile and available actor he (still) is. Plus a bunch of other no marks that we didn't even realise were in it.

Now if JLC manages to get Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness involved I'll be impressed :D
  • Options
    shaneyshaneyshaneyshaney Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, come on! One to avoid surely?

As if Harrison Ford or George Lucas will have anything to do with this - it will be Carrie Fisher slagging it off and Mark Hamill letting us know what a versitile and available actor he (still) is. Plus a bunch of other no marks that we didn't even realise were in it.

Now if JLC manages to get Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness involved I'll be impressed :D

Exactly. The main stars have been offered renuinions for mega money hundreds of times and never have, so they wont be doing It with JLC for free.

He will get interviews with Carrie and Hamil and probaly the guys in the robot suits but that will be it. The rest will be him running round "chasing" Harrison Ford and George Lucas with him saying things like "we have heard that Harrision will be at this Hotel today..............etc", but he wont get anywhere near them.

I will watch it though just to hear Hamil moaning how Star Wars ruined his life :p
  • Options
    JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i ove these bring back... programmes, jlc is a legend. i hope he does more. anyone know if there are plans to do anymore?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucas might be involved but I'd bet my mortgage we won't he won't get anything from Ford.
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been looking forward to this for ages now, I'm surprised they've even managed to get an interview with Carrie Fisher for it though! They got Lando though so it should be a good watch!
  • Options
    FoxyWLFoxyWL Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    money talks FunkmasterT
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be fun tonight

Feel free to discuss it here if you wish :)
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Should be fun tonight

Feel free to discuss it here if you wish :)

I will discuss, but 1 hour later after the 4+1 feed :cool::p Been looking forward to it for a while, I do enjoy JLC.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Should be good to see if they can get any of the main stars together. i know most of the others do lots of conventions together all over the world
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I very much doubt he will get Harrison Ford to go to the reunion. :D Pretty much guaranteed I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here we go....:D
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been looking forward to this for a long time now :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 days to get them altogether for one big reunion, cutting it a bit fine :D
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JLC scared of the little dogs lol
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was an ex-international star and someone who looked like JLC showed up at my house with flowers...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun spoiled what happens for me :(

Worst paper ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoying it so far and I'll make an admission, I've not seen one Star Wars film in my life.
  • Options
    a01020304a01020304 Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you honesty believe its all done in 10 days. its all done the same way challenge anneka was done, plenty phonecalls and appointments made in advance.
    if you all believe its actually done as you see it on tv then your so gullable, next you will say Most Haunted is real and not fake.
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show is on now. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,715
    Forum Member
    The Sun spoiled what happens for me :(

Worst paper ever.

For so many reasons :( But if they ruined bring back Star Wars :mad:
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c0lefax wrote: »
    Enjoying it so far and I'll make an admission, I've not seen one Star Wars film in my life.

I'll be in your gang, because I haven't either :)

It's an entertaining programme so far though.
  • Options
    Imogen MImogen M Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have this on as there's nothing else. Quite entertaining.