Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Token gay couple then.

Thats what I thought :D
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know if this is repeated later at night on 4seven or any other channels?
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was a bit like meeting an old friend, after a break.

Not sure why they didn't start off somewhere a bit more jolly but the two bad lads have probably signed their own death warrant. People don't like being argued with when they have given their vote.

Not instantly liking any of them but plenty not to like. Do married couples not exist any more?:confused:
  • Options
    maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed tonight and like someone else said it's like having an old friend back. It only took me 5 minutes and then I was hooked!

Where in Europe haven't they been before? Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania?
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is repeated later at night on 4seven or any other channels?

It was just on +1 and on at 4.15 am on channel 47 :o
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    It was just on +1 and on at 4.15 am on channel 47 :o

thanks will catch tonights on 4oD and then will watch on +1 the rest of the week :)
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James and Tom had to have the yellow card. Some people just don't know how to behave appropriately.

Hello to the peeps from the 4IAB thread.:) I see even BG is back after deserting us! ;-)
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, here you all are! I've been looking for this thread and couldn't find it! Right, have to go and catch up on the posts, but so far Thomas and James are my least favourites. Proper pair of disrespectful tw*ts!
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I'm quite interested to see what Thomas and James did as I've yet to watch
  • Options
    tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaping up to be a good series :)

I know Emily and Annabel are incredibly thick but I'm really hoping they'll benefit from this trip and come out of it a bit wiser.

I even hope that James and Tom will feel suitably chastened after hearing the other coachees' disapproval of their behaviour in Ypres.

This has always been my biggest bugbear on Coach Trip - seeing certain contestants disrespect the people and activities laid on for them. It makes me cringe with embarrassment.

My favourites so far are Silvana and Sandra.

Not really hating anyone so far.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    James and Tom had to have the yellow card. Some people just don't know how to behave appropriately.

Hello to the peeps from the 4IAB thread.:) I see even BG is back after deserting us! ;-)

Yes, many apologies about that :blush:

Life has an annoying habit of getting in the way of my DS postings....but for the time being, I'm here :)
  • Options
    royal99royal99 Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Great to see an old friend back, although not a thrilling start

James and tom are just idiots and very disrespectful, the rest to early to tell....

The thing that does annoy me is this, sorry but we still love you!! Love someone you have just met on coach, then start crying, do the producers encourage this?

New places I am guessing are going to be down the south of europe as it was filmed in october/ november, northern europe would be cold and not great viewing?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I cannot believe how disrespectful James and Tom were - unbelievable, and I feel quite sorry for them, they just don't realise the depths of their own ignorance.

But on a happier note I'm ecstatic that Brendan and the coach are back in my life! (Don't think much of the new narrator at the moment, but I might get used to her)
  • Options
    johnhughjohnhugh Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    The new narrator was not too bad, much better than the last one.
  • Options
    eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the original voice over man but still loving having CT back
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, many apologies about that :blush:

Life has an annoying habit of getting in the way of my DS postings....but for the time being, I'm here :)

I hope life is ok and treating you well.

I was going to ask where they get these thick cretins from for CT! Then I thought about you and those 2 lovely girls who won! And you were lovely on CT. I didn't want to risk another hissy fit flounce!
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Can someone fill me in on what the two lads did that was so disrespectful? I was watching but was doing something else at the same time. I heard them saying something about wanting to eat out and drink beer, which, yeah, not really the time and place, but judging from some of the reactions on here, I must have missed something.

I'm already loathing the two idiot girls. As others have said, stupid is just not endearing in the least.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught up with it later. Not a bad start, I thought. I can't see any obvious alliances, though it's very early days. Why do some (young?) people think being ignorant is endearing when in reality it's just depressing? And how annoying it is when two lads with pretensions to be intellectual have to try to be too cool for school.
  • Options
    Cass_VurtokCass_Vurtok Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. I hope they have found some interesting couples.

I don't want to see a Sam and Ollie but a Liz Jones lookalikie would be ok.:)

:) Love Liz Jones - she was brilliant on CBB!

I really enjoyed the first episode of CT last night, it was great to have it back after 2 years (has it really been that long?!) And as has been mentioned, it's like having an old friend back! Looking forward to this evening's installment!
  • Options
    marieukxxmarieukxx Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all keen on the new narrator, she's rubbish.
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree great to have it back.
    Oh dear dear, those 2 girls are really going to grate on me more than those lads.
    I cant stand the 2 grannies either.
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of familiar names on here, long time no see. As one previous contestant said "It's like day jar view"......

Coach Trip is back, Hurrah.....I Think

Whilst we are always kept in the dark as to where the coach is going, the contestants are far more predictable. This seasons crop of wannabes who barged they're way past Brendan and onto the coach to nab a seat seem like the usual bunch of suspects.

Students Tom & James

Stereotypical brain dead idiots, with awful fashion sense and worse manners than in a Katie Price reality show. Still, at least James's grandad now knows who nicked his brown trilby. I'm hoping that these two get strung up before Tom gets a chance to string up his guitar and fiddle with his plectrum. Brendan picked up on the fact that Tom "Plays on his own"......no surprises there then.

Glen & Wendy

Two Gobby old dears doing poor Catherine Tate impersonations. "Am I Bovvered"? I certainly would be if I was stuck on a coach with these two old dollops, I mean, who puts lime in their lager these days........and admits it to a Belgian brewer?

Feisty Mancunians Mark &Kelly

Whenever anyone is described as feisty, I normally put on some body armour and keep a close eye on my handbag. It always conjures up a mental image of Liam Gallagher, a professional "Feisty Mancunian"........or Ken Barlow on steroids.

Two Thick Girls

They could be cockneys, scousers or jocks......This series they've chosen a couple of Geordie lasses thicker than Joey Essex, this wouldn't be coach trip without a couple of dozy bints.
    These two are shaping up to be monumental thickies, the monk/nun confusion, the capital of Germany is 'G'. These two are potential gold medalists in the new chav sport of "Parading My Stupidity To The World". Today the coach was in Ypres, no doubt they will be telling their friends that they visited "Why Press".

David Brent and Slaphead

The coach bores........I was actually yawning during their short introduction.

Boyfriends Mum and Sylvana

Poor things, they must have got on the coach, and before arriving at Le Shuttle, probably wanted to throw themselves into the sea whilst screaming "WTF 'ave we done" over the coach tannoy.
    They appear to be the only jewels in a rather cheap Ratner crown.

The Compulsory Gays

Darren and his fiancé mistrust everyone and are worried being beaten up by the two "Gobby Old Dears". They may prove to be right on both counts. At the brewery the beer labels were being discussed and the "Cornish Camper" said "The beer had a picture on it of Santa bending over"...... Well I guess we know what he got for Christmas.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant Phoebe!
  • Options
    Simon_MoreSimon_More Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving it so far, not took a dislike to anyone yet. Brendan Is on form as usual. I would love to go somewhere and he be the tour guide. Can't see why it's been away so long? We're the ratings that bad?
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of familiar names on here, long time no see. As one previous contestant said "It's like day jar view"......

Coach Trip is back, Hurrah.....I Think

Whilst we are always kept in the dark as to where the coach is going, the contestants are far more predictable. This seasons crop of wannabes who barged they're way past Brendan and onto the coach to nab a seat seem like the usual bunch of suspects.

Students Tom & James

Stereotypical brain dead idiots, with awful fashion sense and worse manners than in a Katie Price reality show. Still, at least James's grandad now knows who nicked his brown trilby. I'm hoping that these two get strung up before Tom gets a chance to string up his guitar and fiddle with his plectrum. Brendan picked up on the fact that Tom "Plays on his own"......no surprises there then.

Glen & Wendy

Two Gobby old dears doing poor Catherine Tate impersonations. "Am I Bovvered"? I certainly would be if I was stuck on a coach with these two old dollops, I mean, who puts lime in their lager these days........and admits it to a Belgian brewer?

Feisty Mancunians Mark &Kelly

Whenever anyone is described as feisty, I normally put on some body armour and keep a close eye on my handbag. It always conjures up a mental image of Liam Gallagher, a professional "Feisty Mancunian"........or Ken Barlow on steroids.

Two Thick Girls

They could be cockneys, scousers or jocks......This series they've chosen a couple of Geordie lasses thicker than Joey Essex, this wouldn't be coach trip without a couple of dozy bints.
    These two are shaping up to be monumental thickies, the monk/nun confusion, the capital of Germany is 'G'. These two are potential gold medalists in the new chav sport of "Parading My Stupidity To The World". Today the coach was in Ypres, no doubt they will be telling their friends that they visited "Why Press".

David Brent and Slaphead

The coach bores........I was actually yawning during their short introduction.

Boyfriends Mum and Sylvana

Poor things, they must have got on the coach, and before arriving at Le Shuttle, probably wanted to throw themselves into the sea whilst screaming "WTF 'ave we done" over the coach tannoy.
    They appear to be the only jewels in a rather cheap Ratner crown.

The Compulsory Gays

Darren and his fiancé mistrust everyone and are worried being beaten up by the two "Gobby Old Dears". They may prove to be right on both counts. At the brewery the beer labels were being discussed and the "Cornish Camper" said "The beer had a picture on it of Santa bending over"...... Well I guess we know what he got for Christmas.

Welcome back Phoebe!! How we've missed your take on the contestants.....always makes me laugh...:)