Options

11 years and Louis still hasn't grasped the voting...

D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Goddamit Walsh, just say THE DAMN NAME OF WHO YOU'RE SENDING HOME.

Comments

• Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a stupid ****. He hasn't a bloody clue.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's thick as pig shite >:( SAY A NAME >:(
  • Options
    SauveQuiPeutSauveQuiPeut Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    To be fair, that rule only ever seems to be enforced when Dermot feels like it.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't even a fair ****ing sing-off. What is the point? Paul sang better, but didn't even get the majority of votes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, that rule only ever seems to be enforced when Dermot feels like it.

This, and Louis did imply who he wanted to send home.

At least he's never abstained from voting like another judge currently on the panel.
  • Options
    Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Louis is just a complete embarrassment and has been for years now. Everyone sees him as a joke and I just cringe when he opens his mouth and spouts the same drivel he has done since the show began.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    It wasn't even a fair ****ing sing-off. What is the point? Paul sang better, but didn't even get the majority of votes.

It also continued the X-Factor sing off tradition that whoever sings first is dead meat.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Why the dislike for Louis?

He has lasted on the show for 11 years for one reason - he knows the score and does what the producers want.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TammyTam wrote: »

At least he's never abstained from voting like another judge currently on the panel.

My memory isn't as young as it used to be and could be playing tricks...but last week didn't Simon just say 'I'm taking it to deadlock' with no comeback...?
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

He has lasted on the show for 11 years for one reason - he knows the score and does what the producers want.

Haven't you just answered your own question?
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

:)
    I have no idea why the poor guy is getting attacked he clearly wanted to save Paul but had no choice in the matter
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis always follows the script ..end of story...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What? Louis abstained in the 2012 series.

http://www.clickmusic.com/news/article/x-factor-week-6-results-district3-sent-home-union-j-live-to-fight-week-7
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My memory isn't as young as it used to be and could be playing tricks...but last week didn't Simon just say 'I'm taking it to deadlock' with no comeback...?

I don't remember, honestly.

Oh, oops. I forgot about that.

Even so, Louis clearly implied what his choice was here. Dermot was just being difficult.
  • Options
    sattekopsattekop Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    if he had truly abstained or left (forever) Paul would not have gone home. so Louis was the major reason Paul did go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sattekop wrote: »
    if he had truly abstained or left (forever) Paul would not have gone home. so Louis was the major reason Paul did go.

Actually, the public (including Stevi voters) were the reason Paul went home, and why he won't be in The X Factor Tour.
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an absolute muppet. Well done Louis, that's twice you've sent Paul home now. Time for you to retire.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis likes his job, and Cowell knew who came last, he ought to, the song choices for Paul were hand picked to get him out, he was portrayed as a misery guts, and was completely thrown under the bus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul was screwed over by Louis yet again..... deadlock option should be removed that's why we have judges???? ok it wasn't Pauls best performance... thinking Ben would have been more of better choice for Paul to sing this week, but he sooo smashed the sing off and that's what should have mattered tonight by taking it to deadlock they are going back to last nights performance so I just wasted my vote last night cheers for that Louis! wont be watching anymore as Cheryl says "I don't care" strictly all the way from next week as least there the judging is fare and no deadlock!!!
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish the producers would allow some proper judges on the show, but they like their trained robots too much
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    To be fair although Louis said he was taking it to deadlock he did (by default) vote for the worst singer. It was Cheryl and Mel who voted for Paul when Jay was far superior (and the only decent sing off act all series) who didn't play fair.
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair although Louis said he was taking it to deadlock he did (by default) vote for the worst singer. It was Cheryl and Mel who voted for Paul when Jay was far superior (and the only decent sing off act all series) who didn't play fair.
    There is good stuff in Boots to get that wax out of your ears....unless of course you are tone deaf.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He also abstained last year when it was between Luke & Sam C
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also abstained last year when it was between Luke & Sam C

Figures, I had stopped watching by then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To make the sing-off voting fair, they should put the judges in seperate booths so they don't know who the other judges voted to send home.