Week Five Show - 07 Feb 10

1505152535456»

Comments

• NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was an awful rendition. I can't believe she is coming back for more... the suffering we do to watch a bloody ice skating show.

You thought it was awful?

:sleep: Your ears just need a good wash! :D
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    IMO, Kieron should never have been in the SO - he was by far the best dancer of the night, and gave a fun routine. I worry that he does not have the fanbase, or, as usual, everyone thought he would be safe. How do bland skaters and personalities (yes, Gary and Warren get through over Kieron?), and the female skates have so much less to do in dancing and the pros get them through...

Because he had too little content and he can't act a routine very well. They have tried him out with a big lift but he's not really strong enough. The females had far more content and Gary signifiantly more which he performed better. Mikey had a more difficult routine but fluffed it. If you allow for Danny and Gary picking up some votes for a better routine or for being in danger last week , Mikey being in danger and Sharon performing better, its clear how Kieron might fall enough places down the public vote. His big problem is he has better males to compete with and Mikey and Dr Hilary are probably sucking up most of the votes going to males anyway
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think Sharron's rather nice-looking, and yes, a frock, or at least some semblance of a skirt, please - a frill would be good, anything to give the poor woman some dignity! Because she is a statuesque and dignified and, ahem! mature woman, and deserves to be dressed as such.
    I think Sharron has come on really well and it's great to see her getting better each week, but I totally hate her outfits. Why do they make her wear things that just emphasise the length of her legs, instead of a skirt or dress that would be far more flattering? Her height puts her at a disadvantage anyway, so why focus attention on it like that?

As for Hayley, someone said why so many negative comments about her: I think it's maybe because she generally gets the highest marks and so more is expected of her than of the others. I think she earned her marks tonight; what happened wasn't her fault and she didn't allow it to put her off. I don't like the headbanger - it scares the wits out of me! - but it takes a brave person to do it. I still think Hayley could win, though she has competition from Danniella and Mikey.