Options

EE - Do the Mitchell's have a nanny?

craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
Forum Member
✭✭✭
While Roxy and Aleks are off playing happy families with baby Cotton and Shazza and Ben fight for control, who the hell is looking after the kids? I haven't seen Amy, Dennis or Aleks' daughter in weeks!

Comments

• Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god on the Damian...I mean Denis front....vile child...
  • Options
    Lisa_CharleneLisa_Charlene Posts: 4,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lola is meant to be looking after them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should open a demon day care if that's the case
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they were at the wedding but Lola has been looking after Amy and Ineta, it was mentioned that she had taken the. to school earlier in the week

altho never saw denny at the wedding dont remember last time he was on screen maybe he is being recast
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Presumably at School till 3 or child minder's or Lola resident baby sitter now days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    they were at the wedding but Lola has been looking after Amy and Ineta, it was mentioned that she had taken the. to school earlier in the week

altho never saw denny at the wedding dont remember last time he was on screen maybe he is being recast

OMG it's all so clear now, Denny killed Lucy! Well seeing as anyone who's not been seen seems to be off screen due to the fact they're the killer. The devil child will rise again!! It'll end up with him having brain washed everyone
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denny is an annoying little brat, hopefully he's lost forever.

I saw Amy the other day at the wedding reception though.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Amy was in tonight's episode, Roxy told her to have her breakfast
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should hire a nanny once they have their finances back in order it would help explain why the children are constantly missing. When was the last time Denny was spotted onscreen? Sharon is literally never with him yet she's meant to be an obsessive overprotective mother.

The Mitchells hired a nanny years ago to look after Louise when she was a baby her name was Joanne and she developed a strange attraction to Phil which was hilarious. I loved the way she used to address Peggy as 'Mrs Match-Chal' in her thick Irish accent. :D
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Amy was in tonight's episode, Roxy told her to have her breakfast

Thank God! Love our Aimz. She can act the pants off her tramp of a mother!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    They should hire a nanny once they have their finances back in order it would help explain why the children are constantly missing. When was the last time Denny was spotted onscreen? Sharon is literally never with him yet she's meant to be an obsessive overprotective mother.

The Mitchells hired a nanny years ago to look after Louise when she was a baby her name was Joanne and she developed a strange attraction to Phil which was hilarious. I loved the way she used to address Peggy as 'Mrs Match-Chal' in her thick Irish accent. :D

She was truly fab, no idea why she was attracted to Phil. They should have gone further with that storyline.