Options

The unashamedly "I hate Justin Bieber" thread.

Comments

• Options
    sionnaighsionnaigh Posts: 1,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sign me up. To me he's a talent free zone. He comes across as a petulant little brat who wants a good slap.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having watched him on Graham Norton last night, count me in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

Oh, I didn't now he done that. Was it an interview?

I'll need to watch for my own sick pleasure :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    The Justin Bieber hate is as tedious as Justin Bieber himself. For some reason, every corner of the web - even stuff totally unrelated to him - has to make some mention of how much he sucks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Justin Bieber hate is as tedious as Justin Bieber himself. For some reason, every corner of the web - even stuff totally unrelated to him - has to make some mention of how much he sucks.

Much to my pleasure :D
  • Options
    nhodkin147nhodkin147 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, an 'I Hate Justin Bieber' thread.

What an overrated, talentless, cocksure girly-boy he is. Someone slap him. Or better yet, rip out his vocal chords.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nhodkin147 wrote: »
    Ooh, an 'I Hate Justin Bieber' thread.

What an overrated, talentless, cocksure girly-boy he is. Someone slap him. Or better yet, rip out his vocal chords.

The vocal chords thing might not be needed once his voice breaks. I'm hoping for a really deep and bassy drop, which makes him sound like the "announcer" in Mortal Kombat "finish him" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Wow. A new low.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    My absolute favourite story concerning Master Bieber is the the one where a country on his world tour was to be decided online by his fans. They chose North Korea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fat_bob wrote: »
    My absolute favourite story concerning Master Bieber is the the one where a country on his world tour was to be decided online by his fans. They chose North Korea.

That is amazing :D
    RobBlob wrote: »
    Wow. A new low.

Get over yourself. It's a bit or harmless banter at the expense of someone who won't give a shit.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You won't be surprised to learn he's not going. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You won't be surprised to learn he's not going. :)

Shame :( It could have been the only possible way to get rid of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shame :( It could have been the only possible way to get rid of him.

Maybe the threat of his presence had something to do with the recent saber rattling? :D
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hoped having Jack Black next to him on Graham Norton would make his head explode with the power of rock (like in 'Master Exploder') but unfortunately he proved immune :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe the threat of his presence had something to do with the recent saber rattling? :D

I wonder if he was mistakenly thought to be on a South Korean island but the North Koreans misunderstood! :eek:
    ags_rule wrote: »
    I hoped having Jack Black next to him on Graham Norton would make his head explode with the power of rock (like in 'Master Exploder') but unfortunately he proved immune :(

Oh, Jack Black was on the show as well. I think I'll watch it (but Graham Norton annoys me just as much as Bieber... actually, no, he annoys me much less than Bieber but he annoys me nonetheless!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

I thought he was quite likeable.

(Gets coat...)
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    My God, I know this is rich coming from a Britney fan, but when he mimed on the X Factor, I was like ''**** off!''

He didn't even try!
    At least Britney does that!

(Except for when she's rushed off her face á la VMAs 2007)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I watched him on Graham Norton too.
    I hated him before, and I still hate him now.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Get over yourself. It's a bit or harmless banter at the expense of someone who won't give a shit.

Banter? I wouldn't call this banter. And you are the one who needs to 'get over yourself'. Get over the fact that he is a successful artist. You can have your opinions but something like this is absolutely ridiculous. If you think it's ok to slag off a 16yo or anyone for that matter then go for it. But don't expect to be respected much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Banter? I wouldn't call this banter. And you are the one who needs to 'get over yourself'. Get over the fact that he is a successful artist. You can have your opinions but something like this is absolutely ridiculous. If you think it's ok to slag off a 16yo or anyone for that matter then go for it. But don't expect to be respected much.

Haha, calm down. It's not deadly serious, jeez! It's just a few words on a forum. And... breathe!

I don't have to like someone just because they're successful. That's nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha, calm down. It's not deadly serious, jeez! It's just a few words on a forum. And... breathe!

I don't have to like someone just because they're successful. That's nonsense.

Did I ever say that though? Did I say that you have to like him because he is successful? I think I clearly said "You can have your opinions". And forum or not it is still slagging someone off and I think it's a little immature.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did I ever say that though? Did I say that you have to like him because he is successful? I think I clearly said "You can have your opinions". And forum or not it is still slagging someone off and I think it's a little immature.

Sorry, I though you suggested it when you said I should get over myself and accept he is successful.

Regardless, no need to get your knickers in a twist!

Of course it's immature, but I care very little. I just don't like Justin Bieber.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry, I though you suggested it when you said I should get over myself and accept he is successful.

Regardless, no need to get your knickers in a twist!

Of course it's immature, but I care very little. I just don't like Justin Bieber.

He is successful though? You can't say he isn't. But again no where in my posts did I say you had to like him because of it. I'll re-iterate my point. You can have your opinions. However I don't think you should share them on a thread like this. It's just ridiculous in my eyes and makes you seem a right t**t.

Not with the intentions of saying you are. Just to point out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't say he was successful. I'm fully aware that he is.

I'm not even going to reply to that any more, otherwise this thread will be off topic for no reason.

Justin is one of the most annoying kids in the pop world; his music and his celebrity are both cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whatever....