Your embarrassing celebrity crushes.

Comments

• JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan Coyle and Hugh Bonneville - been watching too many repeats of Downton Abbey :p
  • afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    750-odd replies and no-one's mentioned Ruth Jones and Liza Tarbuck yet?

Well, I will. Ruth Jones and Liza Tarbuck. Mmmm-MMMM!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Jamie Oliver :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would Mads Mikkelsen count?...I find him unconventionally good looking, rather sexy too! Sorry over dosing on Hannibal ATM lol...x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Theres something sexy about Lembit
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huw Edwards :o

Tracey Emin :confused:
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Blunt :o:o
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me, it's Marion Bartoli.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Leo from airline!

I fancied him when i first saw airline years ago (i guess i was about 10 or 11) and i caught an episode of freeview last week and watched it just to see if leo was in it :D

Even now im older and wiser i still have a crush on him! As he was then, no idea what he looks like now and i dont want to google just incase i am disappointed :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Gordon Brown 😳😳😳😳
  • TootlesTheTaxiTootlesTheTaxi Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Paul Martin from Flog It, Tony Hawks and Alexander Armstrong. I don't think any of them are embarrassing as they're not ugly guys, just sort of ordinary. I also quite like Steve Punt and Chris Barrie.
    My teenage self had some very embarrassing crushes including Data from Star Trek, Julian Lennon, Eric Idle!, 3 out of the four Boswell brothers from Bread (Billy was the one I didn't fancy) and Radar from M*A*S*H.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Eammon Holmes:o
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Martin from Flog It, Tony Hawks and Alexander Armstrong. I don't think any of them are embarrassing as they're not ugly guys, just sort of ordinary. I also quite like Steve Punt and Chris Barrie.
    My teenage self had some very embarrassing crushes including Data from Star Trek, Julian Lennon, Eric Idle!, 3 out of the four Boswell brothers from Bread (Billy was the one I didn't fancy) and Radar from M*A*S*H.

Alexander Armstrong for me too! I don't think it's particularly embarrassing though.
    Is Dermot O'Leary embarrassing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eammon Holmes:o

I know I shouldn't laugh as it is a thread about embarrassing crushes, but......................................:D

(I do like him as a presenter though and always watch Sky News in the mornings)
  • Chelle21Chelle21 Posts: 3,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS Mike Jardine (James MacPherson) from Taggart.

He's probably the main reason why I stay up late to watch Taggart reruns on True Entertainment. :o I've only seen him in episodes with Mark McManus so I don't know what James MacPherson looks like now! :o
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Kirsty Wark.

I can't resist a woman with a Caledonian accent. :o
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Alda...Loving the re-runs of MASH on True Entertainment....Had a crush on his since the 80s.
    Still love him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Jaz wrote: »
    Brendan Coyle and Hugh Bonneville - been watching too many repeats of Downton Abbey :p
    This :)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't laugh as it is a thread about embarrassing crushes, but......................................:D

(I do like him as a presenter though and always watch Sky News in the mornings)

I'm perfectly OK about you laughing, most people do:D

I think I'm more attracted to his personality ie he's very funny, intelligent, a hard worker, great family man.

I appreciate he's not exactly ahem handsome:o but all his lovely qualities helps me see past this fact:)
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bob Mortimer :o I have a thing for short men with rubbery faces :)
  • TootlesTheTaxiTootlesTheTaxi Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    Alan Alda...Loving the re-runs of MASH on True Entertainment....Had a crush on his since the 80s.
    Still love him.

I like him too. I've never really though of him as one of the embarrassing ones.
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Simon cowell.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Alexander Armstrong for me too! I don't think it's particularly embarrassing though.
    Is Dermot O'Leary embarrassing?

Noooo, Dermot's lovely! His bulge is widely-acknowledged on X Factor ;)

I like Alexander Armstrong too, but I prefer his Pointless co-presenter Richard Osman.
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,641
    Forum Member
    Miranda Richardson, it all stems from watching Blackadder in my dim and distant youth (not to mention Bob.....)

And Doon Mackichan and Sally Phillips as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo, Dermot's lovely! His bulge is widely-acknowledged on X Factor ;)

I like Alexander Armstrong too, but I prefer his Pointless co-presenter Richard Osman.

Ahem. Can't say I've noticed :cool: