Options

Hollyoaks Daily E4 17/10/13 - Shocking Confession

Comments

• Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    God, took them 7 days to drive back to Liverpool, Tilly must have a very weak bladder
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Leanne's definetly dying then? I thought they would have killed her today.
  • Options
    The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who'd have thought Dennis would be the one making me cry!!
  • Options
    rockchick22rockchick22 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    oh nice to see callums death got a mention of all of 5 seconds....

So ridiculous.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Well Joe Tracini has done very well hasn't he. Also very impressed with the lady that play Lynsey. She's very good. Stephanie Waring has been a little OTT for me though but i do like her.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    kaz80 wrote: »
    well he is her fiance so they might.

oh they remembered calum

Yeah in a 3 second scene that was obviously meant to be in an earlier part of the episode but which they shoved in at the end.

Dennis really, really made me cry there. That was a beautifully written and performed scene. Thank God it didn't go the way of Myra's looking at the moon speech.
  • Options
    dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne:cry:
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    I would like to believe that Dodger is lying about not remembering because this is truly awful.. but if he was lying, then I would have thought we would have seen a hint to that in this episode.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    God, took them 7 days to drive back to Liverpool, Tilly must have a very weak bladder

Haven't the last 4 or 5 eps just been 2 days in HO world though?
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Stephanie Waring has been a little OTT for me though but i do like her.

She wasn't great when Rhys died last year either.

She normally is quite good but over-does it.
  • Options
    Sparkles32Sparkles32 Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet Dodger is pretending not to remember.

I agree! There was looks that dodger gave to will a few times that makes you think he knows!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    Haven't the last 4 or 5 eps just been 2 days in HO world though?

Yeah but Hollyoaks Later was over 3 days too. So technically Callum died last wednesday.
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Stephanie Waring has been great - haven't thought much of Joe Tracini but that's just my personal opinion I suppose.

Shame that Leanne is dying - I was warming to her character! :'(
  • Options
    OsakaSunOsakaSun Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    piggypug wrote: »
    Can't stand Will

You're not on your own. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Is "Vincent" still away at that Gay Camp?! It's been months!
  • Options
    Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor who plays Dennis has knocked it out of the park this week. Absolutely amazing.

He has done a brilliant job!
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Yeah but Hollyoaks Later was over 3 days too. So technically Callum died last wednesday.

Yeah, but HO Later was happening the same day as the blast. Obviously it would have made sense for them to have the blast and Later on the same week so people wouldn't get confused with the timeline but I think they didn't want to overdo it with all that in one week. :D
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    That last scene with Leanne and Dennis made me cry :(
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww dennis and leanne is so heartbreaking. It has been a brilliant week of episodes, shame emmerdale is getting all the recognition for their episodes. Hollyoaks needs to be talked about more.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Does Leanne not have any family?

And why have everyone just left Dennis to it when it comes to Leanne? Is it not the doctor's job to inform her of her own condition?

How the **** did Dirk get hired? Bloody woeful acting, put some bloody effort in.

In terms of CV he's one of the most well known actors on the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    What happened to tom?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, but HO Later was happening the same day as the blast. Obviously it would have made sense for them to have the blast and Later on the same week so people wouldn't get confused with the timeline but I think they didn't want to overdo it with all that in one week. :D

No it wasn't. Callum left last monday, he was in the main show telling Martha and Ash he was going. He then had monday and tuesday wherever Jade's house was and then wednesday was the day he died technically. So that timeline was actually behind channel 4s last week, which was a normal mon-fri. So by the time Ash woke up this monday morning, which we saw, she hadn't heard her brother had died? Even although Theresa was back in the village which clearly demonstrates it had to have been at least one day later. So neither Holly or Esther or Tilly or the police bothered to inform the family. It's not as if Callum died at night either, the end of Later was in the middle of the day and by monday night she didn't know either, she was busy dying herself of course. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can,t make my mind up about whether Dodger does remember or not. Sure, it looked like he gave Will a wary look but that could have been because had just come out of a coma and unsure were he was.

However I want to believe that he was out of the coma for enough time to realise he could be in danger if left alone with Will whilst being so vulnerable and heard Dirk and Will talking giving him enough time to think things through.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    In terms of CV he's one of the most well known actors on the show.

Just checked his imdb. Not really impressive. Bit parts in a couple of big movies.

Not a shred of talent on display though.
  • Options
    Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    That last scene with Leanne and Dennis made me cry :(

I know. Their scenes this weak have been really sweet and touching.