What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^howzabout you move Banshee to the TOP of your to-watch list :)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finished upstairs downstairs season 2,4 and 4 in a matter of days
    Having a break from it now until i binge watch the final season
    Now on Dr Quinn Season 1
  • Just JeremyJust Jeremy Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Covert Affairs (Season 3)
    Continuum (Season 2)

Nikita (Season 3) waiting in the wings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Deleted. Wrong forum. :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to GOLD I went out and spent 70 quid on two sets Jeannie & Bewitched!
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just started the second season on House Of Cards and i'm loving it. Also watching Hannibal season 1 which is pretty good also
  • Jimmy_CarterJimmy_Carter Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm halfway through the first series of Luther. This is absolutely fantastic but I can't watch it with Her indoors as it is too gruesome for her!
  • GibraltarianGibraltarian Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Halfway through the entire series watch of Northern Exposure. Never properly watched it when it originally ared in the 90s
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Just watched American Horror Story Season 1 and I'm now halfway through Season 2. The performances in that show are fantastic and the scripts are some of the best. Hard to pick out anyone in particular, though Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto are particularly good. I really didn't realise the latter was that good an actor until this show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont asee the point in on demand boxsets. Id rather own the real thing.
  • toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    Have just finished watching (all seasons):

Scandal
    Homeland
    Intelligence
    Covert Affairs
    Hostages
    Suits
    Weeds

I really need something else to watch. I've just spent like the last hour and half going through my american Netflix and couldn't decide on something.

Actually feel like a bit deflated cos I've finished all these - mainly Homeland - Gawd I loved that show! Covert Affairs too and Intelligence .. oh and Weeds! Rargh I just wanna watch new episodes for all these shows!!! Cos I'm so caught up in them, I don't know what to watch now.

Might re-watch Weeds .. to be fair, I finished that around January time ... I thought Mary-Louise Parker was brilliant!

I'm really into my CIA/spy/intelligence based series atm.....though Scandal was just amazing and Suits - love the flashy corporate type shows

Basically I'm lost now! - feel like I'm on a really bad hangover from all these amazing shows! lol
    Forum Member
    TH14 wrote: »
    I'm currently on the 3rd season of Homeland and I've absolutely loved it. Just finished all 4 seasons of the walking dead and plan on watching Orange is The New Black next

I'm actually jealous cos you're still watching Homeland - I wish I had more episodes to watch - so sad I have to wait for season 4 haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    I am SO happy :D I found Veronica Mars S1-3 AND the movie in one boxset!! Finally, I can watch VM again, it's like Chirstmas :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half way through season 5 of upstairs downstairs
    Hoping to be done by tomorrow. Then i will start watching Lark Rise to candleford
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halfway through s4 of greys anatomy
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    satellite wrote: »
    24 - about a million years after the rest of the world! :)

so worth it though. I'm currently working though season 5 :)
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I'm currently watching the first season of Damages. I know I'm a bit late but I'm loving it. Love Patti Hewes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually jealous cos you're still watching Homeland - I wish I had more episodes to watch - so sad I have to wait for season 4 haha!

Dailymotion & Youtube say Hi!
    Forum Member
    Dailymotion & Youtube say Hi!

Damn I meant Season 5 - I've already watched Season 4 - my bad! Should have said the new season to come out! lol :blush:

Since my posts last night, I've moved on to Orphan Black - currently on Season 1 finale haha! .. A whole season in a day - think that's a record for me! Helps that I'm not well I guess..
  • markimarki Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I am now coming to the end of season 19, yes 19 of Law and Order. And there’s still more to come.
    The box set cost me over £130:o and with around 20 episodes per season it has taken some doing but well worth it.
    When i have got to the end i will probably take a weeks leave then start from the beginning again.:D
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member

I prefer the real thing if I can get it but my brother, on the other hand, doesn't see the point of the real thing when you can own it digitally!

I guess it takes up less room but there's just something to be said for owning something physical. Guess I'm just stuck in the past :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't see an issue
    People may not have the money for the boxsets and can take advantage of what sky or vigin is offering them and they have a taster of what is out there. They might not want to buy a boxset and then end up not liking it and feel as if money has beem wasted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I prefer the real thing if I can get it but my brother, on the other hand, doesn't see the point of the real thing when you can own it digitally!

I guess it takes up less room but there's just something to be said for owning something physical. Guess I'm just stuck in the past :D

If im paying money out I want something to show for it.

I would never buy digitally as there is no point.

I want a physical copy in my hand. Plus what happens when rights expire? You cant watch. So id rather just buy from a online shop & watch the dvds whenever I want.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    Malcolm In The Middle

Spartacus
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If im paying money out I want something to show for it.

I would never buy digitally as there is no point.

I want a physical copy in my hand. Plus what happens when rights expire? You cant watch. So id rather just buy from a online shop & watch the dvds whenever I want.

I agree. |Plus you can put your dvd collection on display