What's With All This Hate For Dee?

Comments

• Artie FischalArtie Fischal Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking as a woman I would have :o then :D then asked if he was okay, knowing he has problems with his knee. Quite simple really ;-)

As a man I would have :o then told him to put on his strides and apologise to the ladies present. Call me old fashioned or chauvinistic if you want. ;-)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Very true. It happens every year when people pick their favorites and defend them no matter what.

Yes, as it's almost as tiring as those that pick their least favourite and attack them no matter what ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kromm wrote: »
    Lets see. Threatening physical harm to anyone who nominated them. Having a tickle/fondle-fest with one of them. Mind you, these are people she's known for less than three weeks.

Surely you didn't take that literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit harsh!

How exactly should a woman react when some old guy drops his pants and displays his orchestras?

Tune his violin?
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her condescending, she has constantly broken the rules regarding nominations by threatening the other HM's with violence if they nominate her "babies", she has a nasty streak that she tries to keep hidden with a fake smile or by pretending to be joking about something.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    You asked what was creepy. Whether or not she'd actually follow through, it was still creepy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    nothing to do with B/Street just dislike her, never watched B/Street did she help the others on Benefit, reminds me of a nosey neighbour, who has to know every bodies business type of person

ON BS Dee helped people with her knowledge and ability to handle phone calls eloquently. As demonstrated in the "Call Centre" task recently. She would contact various authorities on behalf of those less able thus saving the tax payers a lot of money in fees for social workers etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a man I would have :o then told him to put on his strides and apologise to the ladies present. Call me old fashioned or chauvinistic if you want. ;-)

Or .. shielded him to protect the delicate ladies present while he had time to adjust his knee brace no? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    Tune his violin?

:D It's so nice to bring some humour to a subject. It made me laugh. Thanks. :D
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member

Yes, I would imagine that's exactly what Dee and James priority would be if he'd been lying naked after taking a heart attack. Not one word of what's wrong Gary, are you okay Gary. No concern for him at all, but first reaction is outrage. Trying to make him out like he's some kind of perv. Anything to tarnish his popularity. That's the dirty tactics employed by Dee and James in their sheer desperation to make him look bad to the public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or .. shielded him to protect the delicate ladies present while he had time to adjust his knee brace no? ;-)

He shouldn't be doing that in a kitchen in front of others, period. But then again, Greaseproof Gary can get away with anything.;-)
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ON BS Dee helped people with her knowledge and ability to handle phone calls eloquently. As demonstrated in the "Call Centre" task recently. She would contact various authorities on behalf of those less able thus saving the tax payers a lot of money in fees for social workers etc.

What about the 13 grand she stole from the council? Classy lady.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He shouldn't be doing that in a kitchen in front of others, period. But then again, Greaseproof Gary can get away with anything.;-)

But you're forgetting why he did it Artie. He just happened to be in the kitchen at the time he felt his knee popping out. It's a reflex response. What was he to do? Cartwheel off around the house in search of a dark corner?
  • SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand you lot. These negative posts on the gorgeous Dee are all wrong. I'd like to put my foot firmly into her camp. (if you think that is a euphemism then you're deranged).
    On "Benefits Street" she surely held that community together. She's doing the same on "Big Brother."
    To liken her to a pig and have a pop at her attire is totally out of order. She is a matriarchal figure and should have the respect of this forum just as she has in the house.
    She has wonderfully and miraculously overcome the depression in front of millions of people and should be applauded.
    All of her housemates seem to like her. Ask yourselves this question: "How many noms has she received?" These guys have lived with her. You all all been sucked in by what could be seen as bad edits,
    Have a heart guys. Vote Dee.:)

She represents everything that has gone wrong with British society. She was never 'well enough' to get off her backside and go out to work but has been 'well enough' to revel in the limelight since she appeared on that tv show, raked in the money associated with the 'celebrity' status it bestowed on her, landed herself a showbusiness agent and is now on yet another television show being paid even more money to do what she basically does best...sit around in her sleepwear, drink coffee and smoke all day. She belongs in a pig sty. It is not so much hate she has attracted, but well deserved derision.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand you lot. These negative posts on the gorgeous Dee are all wrong. I'd like to put my foot firmly into her camp. (if you think that is a euphemism then you're deranged).
    On "Benefits Street" she surely held that community together. She's doing the same on "Big Brother."
    To liken her to a pig and have a pop at her attire is totally out of order. She is a matriarchal figure and should have the respect of this forum just as she has in the house.
    She has wonderfully and miraculously overcome the depression in front of millions of people and should be applauded.
    All of her housemates seem to like her. Ask yourselves this question: "How many noms has she received?" These guys have lived with her. You all all been sucked in by what could be seen as bad edits,
    Have a heart guys. Vote Dee.:)

did she not steal money from her ' community ' on benefits street thou ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have recovered from the depression (no "larfin" matter imho) and I say well done her.

Taking the part of my post that was separate to the depression quote and using it to make it appear I think it's funny is very unfair. I'm sure you know that though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Yes, I would imagine that's exactly what Dee and James priority would be if he'd been lying naked after taking a heart attack. Not one word of what's wrong Gary, are you okay Gary. No concern for him at all, but first reaction is outrage. Trying to make him out like he's some kind of perv. Anything to tarnish his popularity. That's the dirty tactics employed by Dee and James in their sheer desperation to make him look bad to the public.

Making him "some kind of perv.," a la "Daily Star" is totally wrong. Gary is a lost soul. The years of ill heath and injury have caught up on the poor man. Some say he is playing a game or acting the part of an imbecile. If he is then fantastic. If he isn't then, despite him making great TV, shame on Channel 5 for booking him.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YEAH she use to have a job with the LA..... TRAINED AT THAT ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Taking the part of my post that was separate to the depression quote and using it to make it appear I think it's funny is very unfair. I'm sure you know that though.

It's called "bad editing." ;-)
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    But you're forgetting why he did it Artie. He just happened to be in the kitchen at the time he felt his knee popping out. It's a reflex response. What was he to do? Cartwheel off around the house in search of a dark corner?

I think at times Gary forgets that other people are even present around him. It's a behavior I've seen in people I've known with certain mental/emotional handicaps.
  • Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely you didn't take that literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I',m sure she wold not have carried our the "threat" as, for one, she would not have been allowed to. Then why say it ? I feel rather uncomfortable watching her fawning over Ricci in particular. The dry humping bed scene has been etched on my retinas.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit harsh!

How exactly should a woman react when some old guy drops his pants and displays his orchestras?

Not harsh at all imo. Dee slating Gary for his table manners while stuffin food in her mouth, speaking with her mouth full and eating with her mouth open and generally having disgusting table manners herself nearly made me choke on my tea. As for bib, she could have turned her back and walked out or could have asked him what was wrong as he was quite clearly in pain. She didn't have to stand there shouting in mock outrage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit harsh!

The last thing she should be doing in this instance is sitting with her mouth open, whether there's food in it or not.
    She must have recovered from the depression (no "larfin" matter imho) and I say well done her.

Recovery from depression is a long drawn out process, and some might say depression is a lifelong illness.
    auntysplat wrote: »
    nothing to do with B/Street just dislike her, never watched B/Street did she help the others on Benefit, reminds me of a nosey neighbour, who has to know every bodies business type of person

This is 100% her personality.
    tq21 wrote: »
    I find her condescending, she has constantly broken the rules regarding nominations by threatening the other HM's with violence if they nominate her "babies", she has a nasty streak that she tries to keep hidden with a fake smile or by pretending to be joking about something.

She doesn't even do a fake smile very well, the corners of her mouth constantly twitch up and down as if she could turn at any given moment.

Now she's on the road to recovery, should she ever find herself unemployed again in the future, perhaps she should consider a job with the DWP?
  • Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought he looked in a lot of pain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kromm wrote: »
    I think at times Gary forgets that other people are even present around him. It's a behavior I've seen in people I've known with certain mental/emotional handicaps.

Absolutely!