Law & Order SVU

edduk1981edduk1981 Posts: 2,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know when this returns to Universal here in the UK?

Cheers

Comments

• Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Digiguide:

Series 15 episode 1 Sunday 20 October 10 pm.

Repeated Tuesdays.

Episode title:
    Surrender Benson

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday 20 October 10 pm

Repeat

Monday 21 October 9 pm (and 1 am Tuesday).
  • edduk1981edduk1981 Posts: 2,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic

Thank you
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    From the clips ive seen on YouTube. ...it doesnt look good for Benson at all...but they are not giving anyway away for now!!!!!
    :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That reporter was only about 2 weeks behind Digiguide.:)
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe this is season 15 :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am gutted...somehow missed the start of this series...can't see episode 1 being repeated anywhere again now...can anybody tell me what happened to Olivia in the end?

• LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am gutted...somehow missed the start of this series...can't see episode 1 being repeated anywhere again now...can anybody tell me what happened to Olivia in the end?

She got free and ended up nearly beating the guy to death. But the following episodes deal with the aftermath and how she isn't copying
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy Savile was mentioned in the episode that was shown on Universal this week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I know. The producers and writers clearly don't do research into crimes that don't just occur in the states but worldwide.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I know. The producers and writers clearly don't do research into crimes that don't just occur in the states but worldwide.

I assume that's a typo??
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we got to the end of Season 15 did we, before the Xmas break.

Anyone know when it restarts?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Early Spring it was reported on screen.

Probably want to show all the first half again and run the second half without interruption from the on/off way that the US screen series.

Just checked Digiguide and they show repeats of series 15 start in the same Sunday night slot (with Monday repeats) towards the end of January - 3 a week, then 2, then back to 1 as they catch up (seemingly by what I would call'very' early Spring :))

Sunday 23 February at 10 pm sees the reported premier of 'Psycho-Therapist' billed as the first new episode - series 15, episode 10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably want to show all the first half again and run the second half without interruption from the on/off way that the US screen series.

Just checked Digiguide and they show repeats of series 15 start in the same Sunday night slot (with Monday repeats) towards the end of January - 3 a week, then 2, then back to 1 as they catch up (seemingly by what I would call'very' early Spring :))

Sunday 23 February at 10 pm sees the reported premier of 'Psycho-Therapist' billed as the first new episode - series 15, episode 10.

You are a star, thank you! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Confirmed by TVwise

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/02/universal-channel-sets-uk-return-date-law-order-special-victims-unit-season-15/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! :)
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Returns tonight then. Looking forward to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Liv :(
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very far fetched episode bordering of farcical.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mariska deserves an emmy nomination this season. This is the best work she has been given for quite a few seasons. I don't know about anyone else, but Olivia Benson simply for me is THE HEROINE of our current time and has been for 15 years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, she is a fantastic actress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Returns tonight then. Looking forward to it.
    Very far fetched episode bordering of farcical.

Yep. Was one of the weakest episodes I've ever seen, such a disappointment! (US pace S15E15) :cry:
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shhftw wrote: »
    Yep. Was one of the weakest episodes I've ever seen, such a disappointment! (US pace S15E15) :cry:

Yeah, I dislike the moral highhorse we hate x, therefore people who do x turn out to be rapists route the show sometimes takes.

The Chicago PD cross over episode (S01E06) was much better, and for those that don't watch it it's worth doing so just as an episode of SVU, it's pretty much a self contained story.

Real shame they couldn't have had Munch around though, would have loved to see him add CPD to the list
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched the crossover episode. Chicago PD one wasn't good. I have watched all the episodes so far that aired and it is just another cop show with really weak uninteresting characters. I wouldn't have checked the show out if it hadn't been a spin off from Chicago Fire

I thought SVU episode was brilliant, because it showcased of what freedom of speech can lead to a person of being branded something they may or may not be. Something that occurs a lot in the media of today. SVU always pin points subjects on what's going on right now.