Options

EE- your top 3 suspects for who killed LB?

Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
Forum Member
So it's been few weeks... Who are your top 3 suspects?

Please post and come back to post again if your thoughts change. I wonder if a year from now if any of us are correct?

My top 3 are:

1. Aleks
2. Cindy
3. Whitney by association

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Abi
    2. Whitney
    3. Alecs
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Masood
    Lee
    Ronnie
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie.
    Abi
    Tracy - shocking twist is that Tracey has been London's most successful serial killer ever.

She killed Reg Cox, bashed in Eddie Royale, Den and Archie because they all messed about with her shifts, tampered with Frank, Janine and Martin's brakes so they would dispatch various Mitchells who got on her tits, battered Carl on the head with a babycham to help Ronnie out, stood on Barrys fingers when he climbed back up the hill, and was the one who shot Phil. She also pushed Bradley off the Queen Vic, fiddled with Kev's brakes, and finished off Ev with a Fray Bentos meat pie to the bonce.

Her motive for Lucy was that she wouldn't let her keep a gerbil in one of LB lettings studio flats.
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi
    Lee
    Ronnie
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine changes week too week to be honest, there are things that happen on screen and I think "Ooooo..???? could have done it!"...EE have done it very well cos No one really has a clue who it is...."

I do however know one person It totally ISN'T....Ben Mitchell.
  • Options
    PrincessRivPrincessRiv Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised Lucy's post Mortem didn't reveal she was riddled with STD's from serial shagger Max. poor lovely Emma is going to die of syphillis.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised Lucy's post Mortem didn't reveal she was riddled with STD's from serial shagger Max. poor lovely Emma is going to die of syphillis.

Is there really any need for this???
  • Options
    PrincessRivPrincessRiv Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Is there really any need for this???

It's just a joke :)
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    1. Ronnie
    2. Charlie
    3. Aleks
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I originally thought Peter but I'm not so sure anymore so I think it may be Abi or Ronnie.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I think people might be surprised by my top 3.

1. Abi
    2. Les the funeral director
    3. Ian
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think that all this Peter(oirot) investigates is all because he's in denial. I believe he saw Lucy the night she died and probably argued with her... He may have even caused her an injury. I don't think he killed her or it was because of him but I feel the Peter believes that it may be his fault thus him frantically searching if their really was a killer or if he was to blame.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Peter
    Jane

That's all I've got so far.
    MutantX wrote: »
    I really think that all this Peter(oirot) investigates is all because he's in denial. I believe he saw Lucy the night she died and probably argued with her... He may have even caused her an injury. I don't think he killed her or it was because of him but I feel the Peter believes that it may be his fault thus him frantically searching if their really was a killer or if he was to blame.

Yeah, I think Peter saw her and something happened, so he's trying to trace it back and make sure it wasn't his fault, and that someone else saw her after he did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Ronnie.
    Abi
    Tracy - shocking twist is that Tracey has been London's most successful serial killer ever.

She killed Reg Cox, bashed in Eddie Royale, Den and Archie because they all messed about with her shifts, tampered with Frank, Janine and Martin's brakes so they would dispatch various Mitchells who got on her tits, battered Carl on the head with a babycham to help Ronnie out, stood on Barrys fingers when he climbed back up the hill, and was the one who shot Phil. She also pushed Bradley off the Queen Vic, fiddled with Kev's brakes, and finished off Ev with a Fray Bentos meat pie to the bonce.

Her motive for Lucy was that she wouldn't let her keep a gerbil in one of LB lettings studio flats.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Les
    2. Peter
    3. Ronnie
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi
    Les
    some total stranger
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Mine changes week too week to be honest, there are things that happen on screen and I think "Ooooo..???? could have done it!"...EE have done it very well cos No one really has a clue who it is...."

I do however know one person It totally ISN'T....Ben Mitchell.

me too.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Ronnie.
    Abi

:-D:-D:-D:-D

You should be on stage!
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aleks
    Jane
    Cindy
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Abi

2. Lee

3. Aleks
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Peter
    Jane

That's all I've got so far.

Yeah, I think Peter saw her and something happened, so he's trying to trace it back and make sure it wasn't his fault, and that someone else saw her after he did.

Exactly
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    1 - Ian
    2 - Peter
    3 - Phil
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    Tracy could be a brilliant move!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aleks and Ronnie in cahoots as she was going to expose thier drug dealing

Aleks will do anything for money to send back to his kids at home who live in poverty
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :-D:-D:-D:-D

You should be on stage!

Thank you dear, though I fear I would be pelted with rotten tomatoes. :D