Options

So disappointed that Danielle felt she had to apologise

2»

Comments

• Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    No. If someone comes to you and asks you, quite justifiably, if it's true you've just called them a slag, and your reaction is to shout f**k off, f**k off, f**k off you f**king weirdo, that is not acceptable behaviour.

I agree that any threat of violence, real or not, is a new level of unacceptable but it does not mean that the above becomes acceptable. Helen's insults were more colourful perhaps but calling someone a slag and constantly berating their morals to anyone who will listen makes you fair game for your own morals to be criticised, whether they are a higher power dictated world recognised collective morals or not.

Exceptionally well put I'd say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can apologise once you have reflected things, like she said, she was out of character and only time will tell if this is true. She didn't call them S**gs, she said because she wasn't acting like one. So she wasn't lying, she didn't say they were, but the word did come out of her mouth, but in heated arguments, no one ever remembers every, single thing they say. We all argue and say things for which we are sorry for eventually, but even though I have no religion what so ever, even I cringed when Helen said those things, it disgusted me and I thought it was ever so disrespectful. So Helen should apologise for that part. She doesn't have to for the rest, nor does Danielle, unless they mean it.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    I think the REAL instigator was Steven when he told Helen and their little gang that Danielle called them slags. That little snide knew exactly what he was doing and he seized on the opportunity, and he's still doing it now. Check out whenever someone is badmouthing or confronting another housemate, like when Pauline had a go at Christopher, and Steven is always there sniggering in the background. Just a very unpleasant individual and in my opinion much worse than Helen actually.

Steven and Mark are the new twins. They both play that game.
  • Options
    Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    If Danielle would have reacted so badly to being up for nomination and start slagging people off then Steven wouldn't have had anything to say Helen so she instigated the argument .

It's true Danielle reacted badly when she realised she was up for eviction. She went to the kitchen area and surprise surprise Steven followed her. Danielle then says, still fuming, that she doesn't 'act like a slag' like the others. Steven seizes his opportunity and tells Helen and the rest that 'she said we're all slags' (she didn't) And then he sits back and waits till all hell breaks loose. Job done. When Danielle comes back to confront Steven she says no, she didn't call anyone a slag (she is not lying).

Steven is a manipulating weasel but he is very crafty. After all, he's fooled you and a lot of others quite easily.

Steven instigated it all.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Its Helen who took things to a completely unacceptable level and if only BB were consistent in their decisions she must be removed .

What show were you watching?

The minute Danielle's name was read out she said ''****n hell am so pissed off''. When she left the seating area she was clearly on the war path as she stormed around telling anyone who'd listen that she was gonna tell everyone exactly what she thought of them.

She then said the only reason she's not up is because she didn't act like a slag, implying that the other girls had acted like slags.

Helen then politely asked her to clarify what was said and she lied about using thr word slag and then continued to shout expletives. Even Kimberley said she heard her use the word slag but she lied to Kimberley's face as well.

She referred to Helen as a tw**, and then told her to ''go and get some class you ****n weirdo''.

Danielle was 100% in the wrong.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    So disappointed that Danielle felt she had to apologise to that B. Helen when everything she said was true .

Big Brother probably told her to unfortunately, they pull the strings.