Subtitle failure in yesterday's Corrie

CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://i.imgur.com/OZGzfOg.png

These two scenes followed each other, drunk on the job?

Comments

• Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know about Crala but Tyldesley is a really nice place to live... A quaint little mining town on the outskirts of Manchester towards Leigh and then Wigan...

Not that I live anywhere near it of course...
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know about Crala but Tyldesley is a really nice place to live... A quaint little mining town on the outskirts of Manchester towards Leigh and then Wigan...

Not that I live anywhere near it of course...

Got Nick mixed up with Eva's actress or something perhaps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they've done the nick thing before somewhere
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The subtitles are always really bad. I watch with them on as I usually watch on iPlayer while I'm snacking on crisps or something lol. Notice loads of errors!
  • dmbowensdmbowens Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What system do you get those nice subtitles on? I have Sky and still get those blocky, Ceefax-style subtitles in a black box.
  • tripitakatripitaka Posts: 5,636
    Forum Member
    When Kal said his mother was dying to meet Leanne, the subtitles just said "she's dying"
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Big Bag Nick and Devil Dave were threatening Les Dennis in his bedsit Nick said 'Let's Go' but the subtitles said 'Nice Guy'
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Izzy and Gary were in the street along with Alya, Gary said to Izzy "She (Alya) says he (Baby Jake(only seen when needed)) gets his good looks from you" but the subtitles said "She says he gets his good looks from me". !!