Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did it have a soft center or was it hard boiled like James?:D:o

James isn't scared of the egg, you know ! >:(
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was a very nice boy and was tortured by idiots who think dancers are gay as a lot of idiots seem to think they are.
    So Pitman was right then

in class we used to call him the dancing poofter and make him hop about for our amusement, I've often wondered whether it ever affected him in later life:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I expect he was a dick and got bullied for it and that made him more of a dick, and so on. The being a dick came first, like the egg. If people had tried to be mean to him for being a dancer, caling him gay when he clearly is, etc, and he had responded in an un-dick-like fashion, then everything would have been easy and he would have been able to GET OUT OF HIS OWN WAY. I blame the parents, not other children, they're only children.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought homophobic comments and accusations were pretty mean and nasty. If someone is in the closet (and I for one do not think James is) then it is not for others to out them.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I always thought homophobic comments and accusations were pretty mean and nasty. If someone is in the closet (and I for one do not think James is) then it is not for others to out them.

i agree, this has been discussed before, it's not that anyone (or at least myself and a few others) thinks James is gay, no one would mention it if it wasn't for his "i'm not gay" declarations. In the same way his "i'm not scared" declaration drew attention to his fear.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's 36 now, if he was bullied as a kid he should have let it go years ago, not decide to prove his masculinity by taunting a 6'6" boxer :p

I see he is also going on about how young he is as well, another tactic to earn respect which again makes him look a total bellend
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i agree, this has been discussed before, it's not that anyone (or at least myself and a few others) thinks James is gay, no one would mention it if it wasn't for his "i'm not gay" declarations. In the same way his "i'm not scared" declaration drew attention to his fear.

I am undecided, let's just say I wouldn't fall off my chair in shock if James openly admitted he was gay tomorrow :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree,he doth protest to much,he brings it on himself.
    When he comes out with crap like "he`s not boring he is a good looking boy"what man would make a statement like that"
    It is like me saying Louse Cliffe ( Jay Mckrays ex} is not boring she is good looking.
    would make me look like a dick who cannot tell the difference between personality and appearance.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very true live and let live
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree,he doth protest to much,he brings it on himself.
    When he comes out with crap like "he`s not boring he is a good looking boy"what man would make a statement like that"
    It is like me saying Louse Cliffe ( Jay Mckrays ex} is not boring she is good looking.
    would make me look like a dick who cannot tell the difference between personality and appearance.

If a person had spent many years being called homophobic names and accused of being gay then I for one can understand why James will say he isn't gay. I really despair at how some people have to tarnish others names and use homophobic language.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a person had spent many years being called homophobic names and accused of being gay then I for one can understand why James will say he isn't gay. I really despair at how some people have to tarnish others names and use homophobic language.
    Well what upsets me is James constant declaring he is not gay as if it`s something bad.
    I would not be offended in the least if someone called me gay if that is what they think then fine,I would not deny it endlessly.
    Cliff Richard and Lional Blair are good examples of this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would not be offended in the least if someone called me gay if that is what they think then fine,I would not deny it endlessly.
    I'm just really impressed that you know Lionel and Cliff at all, let alone well enough for them to joke that you're gay. ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well what upsets me is James constant declaring he is not gay as if it`s something bad.

bit in bold: well said
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just really impressed that you know Lionel and Cliff at all, let alone well enough for them to joke that you're gay. ;-):D
    Stop it, that`s another cuppa gone.>:(:o:D

ps, thanks for the pm,keep up the good work.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Cliffy and Li-Li are naughty pranksters they never leave poor neversaydie alone always buying him little tiny shorts and making him wear them....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cliffy and Li-Li are naughty pranksters they never leave poor neversaydie alone always buying him little tiny shorts and making him wear them....
    Li-Li :D:D:D:D
    If only Humphrey Littleton were alive - he'd be turning in his grave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't understand exactly what you mean. Should James say he is gay then when he isn't, would that stop people from making false allegations? Everybody has a different breaking point and he has been bullied and had these accusations made against him for 26 years, not just once or twice. I find it all very offensive to make these spurious comments about him or any other person their sexuality is their business and no-one elses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well as i've had this conversation several times this series i am going to quote another poster who was most eloquent on the matter:
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Bah humbug.

For the record I don't actually think he's gay. He's just ridiculous. He's terrified of even the possibility of being assumed to be gay so he has to re-affirm his heterosexuality at every possible tedious opportunity in dim and clumsy ways. It's unintentionally comedic because a/ he's approaching 40 and behaving like a sexually confused schoolboy and b/he's the spit of every other slightly meth-addled muscle-mary preening themselves on the streets of Vauxhall on a Saturday night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't understand exactly what you mean. Should James say he is gay then when he isn't, would that stop people from making false allegations? Everybody has a different breaking point and he has been bullied and had these accusations made against him for 26 years, not just once or twice. I find it all very offensive to make these spurious comments about him or any other person their sexuality is their business and no-one elses.

In much the same way his "i'm not scared of you" brought the issue of his fear to my attention it never occurred to me that he was afraid of Audley until he kept refuting it.
    I watched him for years on Strictly and quite liked him, i never once wondered if he was gay..
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was perfect, the yolk was runny and dark orange and no snotty uncooked white bits to be seen....yum!
    I think you have watched come dine with me tonight 5pm channel 4 :D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a closeted gay man who feared being outed would consider being called gay a slur ;)

Men who are secure in themselves and their sexuality would laugh it off and please note that I said 'men' not adolescent boys - I know kids can be merciless with their teasing.

I don't mind in the least being called a poofter - I've been called way worse and being female it does make a nice change from 'gobby cow' :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No,he should not declare himself gay if he is not.
    As for being a dancer at a young age,the ribbing will go with the territory, as other pals play football or rugby, he would be off to dance lessons, youngsters can be cruel but grow out of it as they go forward in life.He has a huge chip on his shoulder about it.
    Do you not think the other male dancers did not go through this?
    I am sure Vincent Simone would say he loves everyone and not just protest "I am not Gay".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey, don`t go leaking my auto biography, revelations.>:(:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hey, don`t go leaking my auto biography, revelations.>:(:D

i do apologise, Li-Li is a one for the anecdote and those photos are hilarious!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No,he should not declare himself gay if he is not.
    As for being a dancer at a young age,the ribbing will go with the territory, as other pals play football or rugby, he would be off to dance lessons, youngsters can be cruel but grow out of it as they go forward in life.He has a huge chip on his shoulder about it.
    Do you not think the other male dancers did not go through this?
    I am sure Vincent Simone would say he loves everyone and not just protest "I am not Gay".

Reading this thread and numerous others over the past few weeks, I would say that the name calling has not stopped. Therefore he has had a lifetime of being harassed and some people go on the defensive, being on the defensive does not make him gay and does not negate the hurt he feels when being called those names. Everyone deals with problems in their lives differently. Vincent Simone deals with the problem differently, he constantly tells people that he is handsome and everyone loves him,

I wonder how many people who don't mind being called the same names have had a lifetime of accusations over their sexuality.