Forum Member
✭✭✭
Any comments, views etc about this company and their comics

Comments

• Options
    Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still annoyed that Titan (Books division) didn't publish Uncensored Action: The Best Of Action. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago, kept getting pushed back then the last date was April 2015. Alas it never appeared.

It would have been a good addition to a reprise/overview of this great British 1970s comic.
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    I am still annoyed that Titan (Books division) didn't publish Uncensored Action: The Best Of Action. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago, kept getting pushed back then the last date was April 2015. Alas it never appeared.

It would have been a good addition to a reprise/overview of this great British 1970s comic.

Don't give up hope, Mr Sirs - it took Titan Books FOUR years to publish their
    Mandrake the Magician collection! So it may be possible that the "Uncensored Action" book may eventually see the light.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THis thread is like being offer a free meal and discovering someone's sicked all over it :(:cry:

Yes, yes I DO want Uncensored Action: The Best Of Action :blush::D

Might dig out my old Charley's War just for a bit of special time with Pat Mills ;)
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance Rebellion might do a full collection of Third World War btw?! :o:blush::( >:(
  • Options
    Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't give up hope, Mr Sirs - it took Titan Books FOUR years to publish their
    Mandrake the Magician collection! So it may be possible that the "Uncensored Action" book may eventually see the light.

I hope so, I really do. Action comic was for me THE comic of the 1970s (pre ban), though I even enjoyed it when it reappeared after the ban!
    silentNate wrote: »
    THis thread is like being offer a free meal and discovering someone's sicked all over it :(:cry:

Yes, yes I DO want Uncensored Action: The Best Of Action :blush::D

Might dig out my old Charley's War just for a bit of special time with Pat Mills ;)

:)
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    I'll also give Titan a thumps up for reprinting the original
    Charles Schulz "Peanuts" books. :cool: