James burns more bridges

Comments

• molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many of the things being said about HMs is by far worse than any of the HMs did in the house or since. The newspapers seem t be making it up as they go along one even said he was ejected a week before the end of the show LOL

Odd how articulate Gary seems all of a sudden too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    At the very least James should take his wife's feelings into consideration for crying out loud. She is still employed by them.
    Well yes. But then it doesn't seem like his style does it.
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it was so awful why does he let Ola work in such a terrible environment......................oh yeah they need the cash.

Or just maybe Ola has a mind of her own ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    Oooh Brad Sh*t is milking it for every penny, isn't he? Then again he is unemployed :D

BIB - it looks like he's making himself more unemployable as the days go on. He appears to be out of control and can't help himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James has a dance career, he only earn't sixteen thousand a year from the BBC. He can earn that a lot quicker teaching privately.

Oh how I wish he'd go away and do that then, I'm getting fed up with him whining in the papers.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James has a dance career, he only earn't sixteen thousand a year from the BBC. He can earn that a lot quicker teaching privately.

Is that why he stayed with Strictly for 8 years.....tbh how many people will want him as a teacher
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Oh how I wish he'd go away and do that then, I'm getting fed up with him whining in the papers.

Apparently he charges £300 a lesson who in their right mind will pay that
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “12 people can’t come out of the house and all say the same thing and be wrong. He’s a vile, vile human being. Fact.”

Group Think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Exactly.
    You could get 10 Gary Busey autographs for that!!!
    Unless you're Ian Lee :D
  • Judith_LouiseJudith_Louise Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    I had never heard of him before CBB, and I actually DID think the dancing show WAS about the celebrities featured on it, and the professional dancers were there to help show the celebs off. Boy, how wrong I must be according to whats his name! The words up and jumped keep springing to mind...
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can get abused verbally far cheaper than that Janette LOL!

What a cretin that man is. Not only has he ruined himself with his bad behaviour, he'll ruin Ola's too if she's not careful. Who in their right mind would want to give her work if that idiot is tagging along.

Even Ola said that James bullied Gary and she knows James' sense of humour. She apparently didn't see the funny side in James' behaviour towards Gary it would appear.

;-):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I can get abused verbally far cheaper than that Janette LOL!

What a cretin that man is. Not only has he ruined himself with his bad behaviour, he'll ruin Ola's too if she's not careful. Who in their right mind would want to give her work if that idiot is tagging along.

Even Ola said that James bullied Gary and she knows James' sense of humour. She apparently didn't see the funny side in James' behaviour towards Gary it would appear.

;-):)

I hope he digs such a big hole for himself he can never get out of it :D:D

Ola must be cringing more and more every day

I hope karma gets him back in years to come when he is 70!
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »

Odd how articulate Gary seems all of a sudden too.

He always was articulate - when he could get his words out without being told to shut up, you're rude, people just getting up and walking off .......
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    To me he is a professional dancer plus one of the best

He is now a jobless professional dancer and it might be wise for him to shut his bakehole if he ever wants to work again.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Why was James in shower with Gary? He certainly was not asked to. We saw Gary take a shower by himself and James chatting to Audley in bathroom. James did not need to look at anything. It's a lie.

Everything James and Dee said was a lie.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    I hope he digs such a big hole for himself he can never get out of it :D:D

Ola must be cringing more and more every day

I hope karma gets him back in years to come when he is 70!

Karma can be such a b**ch Chicky.

When old age and maybe illness does come around to bite James on the ass, I hope he has enough faculties about him to remember his behaviour in CBB.

Won't feel so cocky then will you James when someone has to help you out a bit and is moaning and belittling you 24/7.

:)
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    The two worst hms just can't let it go at the moment and are doing themselves no favours at all. At the very least James should take his wife's feelings into consideration for crying out loud. She is still employed by them. I would cringe just walking through the SCD doors with all this going on.

Apparently, he is banned from going to support his wife during this coming Strictly Come Dancing? I think he is a man who likes the sound of his own voice.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burning bridges is putting it mildly

James seems manic at the moment ... he keeps adding paragraghs to his professional suicide note !

Lost it, hasn't he ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Burning bridges is putting it mildly

James seems manic at the moment ... he keeps adding paragraghs to his professional suicide note !

Lost it, hasn't he ?

Totally

He wouldent even listen to his wife, who thought that he had bullied Gary
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't believe the BBC only pay the professionals 16k a year! Astonishingly cheap of them, in my view.
  • JackieDVDJackieDVD Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    “12 people can’t come out of the house and all say the same thing and be wrong. He’s a vile, vile human being. Fact.”

If everybody in the world said it, it would still be opinion anyway, not fact.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that why he stayed with Strictly for 8 years.....tbh how many people will want him as a teacher

His high profile on Strictly allowed him to command more fees per lesson, and he will always have that as part of his CV>
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Totally

He wouldent even listen to his wife, who thought that he had bullied Gary

I still am not sure she meant he was a bully or it came over from what we saw he looked a bully. If it's the later then why would he take notice and if it's the former they may be married but that doesn't mean you have to obey or even listen to everything your partner says you can still have your own opinions and act separately at times. If I had taken notice or done everything my husband said over the past 30 years I would not be me I would be an appendage of him. Same goes other way round he is his own man too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    Apparently, he is banned from going to support his wife during this coming Strictly Come Dancing? I think he is a man who likes the sound of his own voice.

In one way I was shocked when I read that rfonzo but not in another. I was telling my friend about this last night and even she was surprised but she noticed what he was like herself on SCD.

How on earth would he feel if he was disabled and/or old? Sometimes people don't think unless it is them in that situation and James is one of them. Horrid man!
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let James come to realise that he has a welath of material at his disposal to use to look back as a basis to revise himself and make changes.

Not many peple have that opportunity.

Imagine watching all of that footage of yourself on TV! :o