James Exposed The Truth About Himself & His Group In His Interview

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
James kept saying throughout that he was not a nasty person, that his behavior towards people like Audely, Lauren & Gary etc was just his humor, just him on the wind up! That he wasn't rude or nasty at all really.. as he accused everyone he didn't like of being.
And his minions all spouted the same party line about him when they were evicted that he was a nice guy who was just on a wind up, who must have been shown in an unflattering light.
And Emma even adopted this take on him & started pushing it on BOTS whenever criticism was directed his way....

Then he came out and exposed himself to be just as nasty, rude & bitter as we thought he was in his interviews :o
Which also exposed the pack mentality of his group who have tried to say that his behavior is just 'harmless banter'... yet Gary's & Audely's behavior was rudeness & nastiness ;-)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    James kept saying throughout that he was not a nasty person, that his behavior towards people like Audely, Lauren & Gary etc was just his humor, just him on the wind up! That he wasn't rude or nasty at all really.. as he accused everyone he didn't like of being.
    And his minions all spouted the same party line about him when they were evicted that he was a nice guy who was just on a wind up, who must have been shown in an unflattering light.
    And Emma even adopted this take on him & started pushing it on BOTS whenever criticism was directed his way....

Then he came out and exposed himself to be just as nasty, rude & bitter as we thought he was in his interviews :o
    Which also exposed the pack mentality of his group who have tried to say that his behavior is just 'harmless banter'... yet Gary's & Audely's behavior was rudeness & nastiness ;-)

Its dissapointing from Emma why would she pander to James?
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Its dissapointing from Emma why would she pander to James?

Because she is as pathetic as he is. Without an earpiece and autocue she is completely lost.

All she can do is shriek 'HA!"

Occasionally she shrieks "HA HA!"

And once tonight she managed to shriek "HA HA HA!"

She will be ousted in January as the show is overhauled.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

Great post,They showed their true colours at the end did`nt they .
  • MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a double standard idiot and the only reason people don't see him being the hypercritical tosser he is, is because of his loud and sure of himself tone. People just assume he's right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    yup,show was over - gary won,
    in his interview he came across as overly defensive, coming back at Ema like a kid, and then going on in BBOTS,
    Dee also - Emma cut her off as she was about to say liar..shame they didn't show her some footage of gary apologizing, and her saying he was bitter
    tbh, the only incidents they both brought up again were the ones they showed in the show, and what we already knew-
    james had told gary NOT to go take a shower alone..that he needed someone there in case he slipped-then to bring up how gary needed help showering!
    and Dee on about spitting(I believe Lesley was the only one to do the I spit on you thing, and get a warning)
    I only saw gary do the raspberry thing when he had his finger to his lips in the liar incident-which she couldn't let go of.I really had hoped she would be shown some footage, not only James-
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They appeared to have done the damage limitation thing on James between the main show and Bbbots where the housemate seems to have calmed down and is slightly more diplomatic as they do but he started to go back to his nasty self after a bit. Or his nearest and dearest said shut up you're making yourself look even more of a **** He's too full of himself though to ever get when to shut up or reign it in.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Great post,They showed their true colours at the end did`nt they .

We also got some 'truth' from Dee when she said wtte 'we thought that people were keeping him in because we were being horrible towards him so we decided to be nice'
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    We also got some 'truth' from Dee when she said wtte 'we thought that people were keeping him in because we were being horrible towards him so we decided to be nice'

That was a total shot in the foot moment.:o Shes so self delighted with her new found zelebrity that she thought she was being witty...her agent must have been screaming:D at her to stfu.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Must have missed the bit where they tried to be nice. Happily, he had the last laugh. :)
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    No game plan then. ;-)
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    No game plan then. ;-)

I notice we didn't get to see the part where the four horrors got together and decided to change their tactics!
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes. This from the 'Caring / Motherly / Salt of the Earth' / Dee, about a 70 yr old partially deaf and brain damaged man.^_^

Hope she crawls back under her stone.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee and James couldn't have done a worse PR job for themselves if they tried,very funny watching them dig graves....then Gary comes on and puts them to shame with his Class....

I think Gary might be the only hm to ever come out and kill his enemies with kindness,..stunning.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a total shot in the foot moment.:o Shes so self delighted with her new found zelebrity that she thought she was being witty...her agent must have been screaming:D at her to stfu.

True , but what got me more angry was those two useless "presenters" not one of them had the balls to pull her up on her nasty ways, Emma had the gall to call her "caring Mamma Dee" what an insult to the viewers who watched her behaviour, Rylan was no better, he had chance to say something to the Her when she proudly told him that piece of info about they changed their bullying ways "pretending" to be nice to Gary so he would not get a sympathy vote and go, but no not a fkin word....
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Dee and James couldn't have done a worse PR job for themselves if they tried,very funny watching them dig graves....then Gary comes on and puts them to shame with his Class....

I think Gary might be the only hm to ever come out and kill his enemies with kindness,..stunning.

Very wise of him. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar ;-)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also couldn't stand the patronising way in which he would explain to the viewers how the show works, that what we don't realise is that we only see an hour out of twenty four.

Arrogant arse even talks to the viewers as if he assumes that they are thick and don't understand how the show works.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i laughed at everything he said great interview i understand him...

what exactly has he said that's bad? as in nasty? evil? that you are all crying about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »

what exactly has he said that's bad? as in nasty? evil? that you are all crying about

In the words of many a wife to her husband "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you"
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »

His interview was embarrassing, one of the most cringeworthy ever!

Here is my favorite part where your hero brags again that he's a big tough guy who's 'not scared of Audely' & 'not scared of being knocked out'
    http://youtu.be/obEfjijEolo?t=3m7s

What an absolute tool.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the words of many a wife to her husband "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you"

That made me laugh!
  • Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's only got about a week or so before his wife takes over the spotlight and he's on his own in his tiny house with his Dominos pizza and his seething ball of resentment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's only got about a week or so before his wife takes over the spotlight and he's on his own in his tiny house with his Dominos pizza and his seething ball of resentment.

And his poor wife has to go and work on the show about which he stated they are all beige except him:D He should remember he is unemployed now and remember the old mantra "Don't shit where you eat" :D
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    And his poor wife has to go and work on the show about which he stated they are all beige except him:D He should remember he is unemployed now and remember the old mantra "Don't shit where you eat" :D

that's not a problem he's more concerned with peeing on toilet seats
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Emma and Rylan seem scared in case they upset celebs who are true celebs. ( I can't stand James but give him his due he's a real celebrity). It's almost like they see true celebs as above them on the hierarchy and shy away from challenging them on their behaviour in case they bruise their fragile egos. And in doing so they don't do their job. Luisa on the other hand....(rubs hands)....ooooh I wish she had been allowed to interview James.:D
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan is good friends with Dee there is no way he would slag her off, I suspect Emma is friends with James and Ola.