Paramore Concerts?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
Forum Member
Tickets to see them in concert go on sale tomorrow morning for me in Northern Ireland, only £28!

Has anyone seen them before in concert and are they worth going to see before I get my ticket?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I saw them at Reading Festival a while back and they were awesome! I would defiantly recommend seeing them
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw them a couple of times years back and they were awesome. Not sure how well it would translate to a bigger venue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Got Tickets Yay!
  • stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a great singer/songwriter... and sooooo pretty :D
  • caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine as well :) soooo excited.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    caren197 wrote: »
    Got mine as well :) soooo excited.

I've heard from a lot of people Paramore are amazing live, so we're going to have a good time!

Where did you get your tickets for? Belfast?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I've not seen them live though I would LOVE to. I don't live in Ireland sadly. But I would recommend seeing them, even though I've not seen them live personally. But on tv they look brilliant, imagine what it would be like to actually be there.

I adore Paramore. Sadly they won't be touring the UK again with Brand New Eyes. :( Missed the chance to see them in Brighton. Gutted isn't the word!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard from a lot of people Paramore are amazing live, so we're going to have a good time!

Where did you get your tickets for? Belfast?

Yeh the Kings Hall, can't wait i'm really excited.
    Forum Member
    I'm gutted I don't live in Ireland. :( I want them to come back to england so I can see them. Listen to them on a daily basis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, i love them. They're music is very good for the gym also :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    I've seen them twice, once in Portsmouth in 2008, and once at Wembley last year. They're such a good band live, I would say that those were the most enjoyable gigs I've ever been to; the atmosphere was electric both times, and Hayley's voice was amazing. :)
    Forum Member
    Alex87 wrote: »
    I've seen them twice, once in Portsmouth in 2008, and once at Wembley last year. They're such a good band live, I would say that those were the most enjoyable gigs I've ever been to; the atmosphere was electric both times, and Hayley's voice was amazing. :)

I don't know you, (so apologies) but I'm so jealous! I'd love to have hayley's voice. She sounds amazing live on tv/on cd so I can only imagine how much better she sounds when you're actually there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I don't know you, (so apologies) but I'm so jealous! I'd love to have hayley's voice. She sounds amazing live on tv/on cd so I can only imagine how much better she sounds when you're actually there.

lol, that's ok. the fact that you can even hear her over the crowd singing along is a miracle! hopefully they'll change their minds about another tour for bne in england seeing as the only exception looks like it's gonna be big. we can hold out hope at least!
    Forum Member
    Alex87 wrote: »
    lol, that's ok. the fact that you can even hear her over the crowd singing along is a miracle! hopefully they'll change their minds about another tour for bne in england seeing as the only exception looks like it's gonna be big. we can hold out hope at least!

I hope so. They have more success over here than they do in the states I think. People are mental for them over here. They can't just go shopping on their days off. Think that's the reason (along with the fact that they miss their family) that they've decided against coming here again with this album.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heard Hayley on Scott Mills yesterday afternoon - great interview.

I've got the Paramore videography from Scuzz saved on my Sky plus box :D
    Forum Member
    Heard Hayley on Scott Mills yesterday afternoon - great interview.

I've got the Paramore videography from Scuzz saved on my Sky plus box :D

gutted I missed that interview. :( Gonna search youtube for it now. Was it long?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    gutted I missed that interview. :( Gonna search youtube for it now. Was it long?

Try here - 22 minutes in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00rhdsj

It was a decent length - didn't really notice how long, but it certainly wasn't anything like "Hi! Here's our new single! Byeee!!".

She talked about "Pressure" being used in the Sims and how she had to sing it in the "Simlish" language, and Scott actually found it !
    Forum Member
    Just heard the interview. saw a few clips on youtube of her signing stuff afterwards. She's so lovely to the paramore fans. A lot of artists/bands just get taken away but she stays to chat and stuff. :) Really respect Paramore for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen them three times and really wont bother again. The last time I saw them they didnt really have their heart in it anymore. They simply turned up and sang, they didnt really involve the audience or even seem to care really.
  • samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the last poster. I've seen them about 5/6 times as I went to a few gigs for New Found Glory when they toured together.
    Technically - very talented. But there's little love in that band. No sponteniety, no banter, a bit predictable. Their music is great, it's just a shame they're only doing it for the money and they actually don't like each others company! Quite rude people actually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Went to see them at Manchester in December and they were fantastic! Hayley Williams is awesome live!
    Forum Member
    ^ I missed their brighton date. didn't realise the tickets had already gone on sale, stupidly. :(
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw them at Brixton a couple of years ago. They were AWESOME!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcheese wrote: »
    just a shame they're only doing it for the money and they actually don't like each others company!

They're absolutely fantastic actors then and have clearly missed their vocations ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    samcheese wrote: »
    it's just a shame they're only doing it for the money and they actually don't like each others company!

They went through a rough spot before making BNE where they almost broke up (it's quite obvious that that's what Hayley's talking about on most of the songs on BNE), but apparently they're "back to normal" now.