Options

Poor Gavin

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
Forum Member
✭✭
He and Katya were ignored while everyone else rushed to get to Scott. They even had to dance over to the crowd round Scott in the end, no one made any attemt to go over to him.

Comments

• Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gavin's not a luvvie. Being told, " Well done, butt", ( short for butty- friend), probably didn't grab, the others ! :D I'm glad, that Gavin isn't a luvvie, by the way....:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thought he stood there looking a bit lost as they all nearly dropped Scott.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Angelsbaby wrote: »
    Just thought he stood there looking a bit lost as they all nearly dropped Scott.

i felt a bit sorry for him if it was possible to get though the tv i would have hugged him
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

I thought he was standing back to better critique their tackling :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they try to lift Gavin but he refused and so they then went to Scott ? I think so.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did they try to lift Gavin but he refused and so they then went to Scott ? I think so.
    It was difficult for them to go to Gavin and Katya first becuase he was holding her aloft.

Oh what some see in one innocuous moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But the point is they ALL went to Scott first and were patiently waiting round him to get a hug when they could have split themselves and half could have gone to both couples. Maybe I just don't like to see folk being left out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But the point is they ALL went to Scott first and were patiently waiting round him to get a hug when they could have split themselves and half could have gone to both couples. Maybe I just don't like to see folk being left out.

I did notice James go to Gav
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will have to re watch it when it comes on Virgin Media catchup. If, it does ! They took two days to put Friday's programme on and they haven't put Friday's ITT on at all. :mad:
    Gavin always seemed a bit shy, at every luvvie in when people were eliminated. From the competition, I mean. Maybe he's too honest, as well.
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If more of them went to Scott first it's because he was less of a dead cert to go out tonight. No one thought Gavin would get through, it was who was leaving with him which was the question on everyone's lips.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did notice James go to Gav

James went to Gavin after he saw everyone was flocking around Scott
    Poor Gavin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SCDchick wrote: »
    James went to Gavin after he saw everyone was flocking around Scott
    Poor Gavin

I know poor Gavbot (I love him)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know poor Gavbot (I love him)

Just don't like to see someone being ignored. Was a bit like the week before John Sargeant quit and he was edged out while everyone swamped round the losing couple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Scott was nearest to them!! Sort of en route to Gavin as t'were, who was still surprised at holding his pro who had leapt into his arms. There was plenty of joshing before the cameras went off air.