Doctor Who Series 8 DVD

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
Forum Member
Hello,

Today my Doctor Who Series 8 Exclusive DVD came today from the BBC Shop, however the release date was pushed back to the 24/11/2014.

Has anybody else received their DVD from Pre-Order?

Thanks

Comments

• bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will check when I get home. I had the email on tuesday but checked my account today and no money had been taken out. I will probably get on Saturday like I got the moonbase, time of the doctor, web of fear and the 50th set.
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Permission to squeeeeeeeeee!

I'm much too excited by the box making a noise :p
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What noise does it make?
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The TARDIS landing, of course! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got home and it's there! Never had a delivery this early before from the bbc shop. Very slim packaging. Its just like a single dvd case with a slip cover. Crazy how bulky the 50th set was compared to this.
  • BatmannequinBatmannequin Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Mine's waiting for me in the Post Office.

Very odd, though - I had the nightmare situation of losing my wallet etc. a few wees ago, so I had to cancel my cards etc. I went onto the BBC site a couple of days ago to chage the card details on my order so that I could, y'know, pay, and it had already been dispatched. They must've taken the money at point of pre-order, I guess.

Either that or I've robbed the set off them...
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got home and it's there! Never had a delivery this early before from the bbc shop. Very slim packaging. Its just like a single dvd case with a slip cover. Crazy how bulky the 50th set was compared to this.

Im glad they are using smaller boxes takes up less space. lovely set though got mine today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A full season of episodes taking up the same space as a classic dvd. At least they are thinking of people's shelf space these days. To think planet of the spiders was a bulky 2 vhs set probably 5 times bigger.
  • Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears as if there's no Moffat commentaries on this one? Waste of time.