12 and Clara catching up at christmas (spec)

Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else think when she goes back into the tardis things are going to get awkward ?. 12 and Clara both lied when they seperated in DIH. 12 thought Clara was happy and with her boyfreind. Reality Danny remains dead and Clara is alone. Clara thought 12 was happy and excited to be heading home to Galifrey reality is he didn't find his home. :(:cry:So what do they say to eachother ?. Things are not fine and it is hard to see how they can be fixed. However believing in the magic of christmas hope somehow it will be. 12 and Clara should both get a special gift from Santa to comfort and help them.Remember it is about the giving to others not the recieving. :):p

Comments

• Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I just hope Clara's mum doesn't spoil Christmas like she did in "Name of the Doctor".
    What an insufferable old bag! Criticising everything her daughter does.
    Pickled old cretinous crow! Nagging and harping.
    Not a clue about what Clara's been through, how her heart was breaking.
    Doesn't give a fig that her own daughter is in emotional torment.
    Doesn't have the foggiest about the things she's seen; the depths of the universe, daleks and cyber men, time travel and terrors.
    Small-minded, nasty peice of work! Disgusting, vindictive, vicious, soulless, bigoted, bullying, hypocritical little peice of filth!
    No no no... NOO! No Clara's stinking pile of manure mother!
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Clara's Mum? She wasn't in that episode - she died when Clara was a kid!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    I just hope Clara's mum doesn't spoil Christmas like she did in "Name of the Doctor".
    What an insufferable old bag! Criticising everything her daughter does.
    Pickled old cretinous crow! Nagging and harping.
    Not a clue about what Clara's been through, how her heart was breaking.
    Doesn't give a fig that her own daughter is in emotional torment.
    Doesn't have the foggiest about the things she's seen; the depths of the universe, daleks and cyber men, time travel and terrors.
    Small-minded, nasty peice of work! Disgusting, vindictive, vicious, soulless, bigoted, bullying, hypocritical little peice of filth!
    No no no... NOO! No Clara's stinking pile of manure mother!

It was "Time of the Doctor", and its not her mum, its 'Linda', an unknown relation or friend of the family.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Linda was her dads girlfriend.
  • PabloJPabloJ Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    It was her step mum.
  • Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Spence1115 wrote: »
    It was "Time of the Doctor", and its not her mum, its 'Linda', an unknown relation or friend of the family.

^I stand corrected.
    Doesn't change the fact that 'Linda' is the most evil entity in the entire DW canon.
    I'd rather have Davros for Christmas dinner than her.

She should be thrown across time and space by a weeping angel, turned into a dalek, have her remaining flesh consumed by the Vashta Nerada, be brought back by the Master as a cyberman and chucked down the 'satan pit'.
  • Red-EyeRed-Eye Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    ^I stand corrected.
    Doesn't change the fact that 'Linda' is the most evil entity in the entire DW canon.
    I'd rather have Davros for Christmas dinner than her.

:confused:

REALLY?! She's worse than Davros? She's worse than the Daleks? Worse than the Weeping Angels? Worse than the Family Of Blood? Worse than House? Even worse than The Master and his mass genocide in Series 3 and turning the dead into Cybermen in Series 8? Or even The Doctor himself who too has actually done some pretty questionable stuff which some may consider "cruel" (our Hero ladies & gentlemen)! I could go on forever!

I mean WTF did I just read?! Fair enough if you didn't like her (I wasn't too fond of her either to be honest) but just because you don't like a certain character doesn't automatically make them the most "evil" character in Canon, she hasn't actually done anything to qualify that status, she's just a knob not evil.

Besides she's not even that important enough to care about and waste this much hate on anyway. :D

OMG I've just defended a character I don't even like! :o I must be growing up...