Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 7)

Comments

• iampetesmithiampetesmith Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    There is a new Match ad due soon, and its more rank than the current one.

What is is this time? Girl at a bus stop? Girl at the airport? Girl on a shuttle to outer space, taking that loser with her never to be seen again? :D we can always dream.
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thg Gold advert where all the staff have to put on costumes of fools or horses its so annoying and its on constantly flipping annoying
  • Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Halifax have yet again ruined another great song :( WHY the hell have they covered that song? :mad: just why it's bad enough that they spoiled two songs just how many are they set to cover? :yawn: terrible adverts!

They all seem like such self-satisfied drones as well. I hate these adverts. Their soulless cover versions are f*ing vile. To think, at one point I didn't think Halifax adverts couldn't get worse than Howard. But then we had the call centre radio station series, and now the singing choir...I dread to think what their next series of ads will be! :eek:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Best advert - The Aldi ad where the orang-utan gets eaten by the croc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    Saw part of one today for the 10000th injury lawyer firm to spring up in the last few years. While the "lawyer" was going on about the whole no win no fee spiel, he walked over to a cyclist who'd come off his bike, helped him up, handed him the wallet he'd dropped and watched him limp off.

Now, if he'd been knocked off his bike, surely the lawyer should've offered to sue someone for him? Unless he'd simply fallen, in which case what was he in the ad for? Just seemed a bit random.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new 'stupidly happy' DFS advert, with the worse annoying repetative grating guitar riff ever!!!!!!
  • chuffsterchuffster Posts: 8,778
    Forum Member
    The new 'stupidly happy' DFS advert, with the worse annoying repetative grating guitar riff ever!!!!!!

Oi!That's a classic track by XTC!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQv0v0Ykc14
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chuffster wrote: »
    Oi!That's a classic track by XTC!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQv0v0Ykc14

Still dont like it! :)
  • DubDubDubDub Posts: 2,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fookin Italian screaming for no fricken reason! Ladbrokes sort it out for Christ's sake ! please
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    The injury lawyers for you advert where they're all walking down a flight of steps and the female lawyer trips over is rather amusing, if obviously staged and badly acted. :D
  • Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is is this time? Girl at a bus stop? Girl at the airport? Girl on a shuttle to outer space, taking that loser with her never to be seen again? :D we can always dream.

Wht about Girl Goes To Police Seeking Restraining Order? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lurpak advert, someone with emphysema singing 'Chop chop chop choo chopping', Ahh sthu.

I wish dolmio would give it a rest with those puppets. How many years have they had the same thing? Geez.
  • Scripts AwayScripts Away Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    The Welsh tourist board advert,

Take one blonde munter, one rakish gonk and then throw them into various challenges promoting Wales, seriously that blonde munter has the face of a leper victim and the body of quasimodo.
    Forum Member
    c0lefax wrote: »
    The lurpak advert, someone with emphysema singing 'Chop chop chop choo chopping', Ahh sthu.

I wish dolmio would give it a rest with those puppets. How many years have they had the same thing? Geez.

Just for you Dolmio with a Glasgow twist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_cVm7rk_Q
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Dolmio ads do my head in. "Home made" lasagne? To me, home made is made from scratch, not out of a jar. Plus I think the ads are extremely patronising to Italian people and I'm not even Italian!
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Dave's non-stop plugging of 'Suits'
    If you have to 'convince' people how great it is, once every 10 mins, 24/7, it's probably not all that!

Yeah that annoys me too (and I've not even seen it) :confused:
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The poo one.

Loose poo :mad:
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whose voice is the monkey? it sounds familiar but I can't place it.
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Micano coffee

i just dont get it i mean why have S*x in the Kitchen????

I also hate the radio ad of this too

The woman singing badly about her coffee
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Whose voice is the monkey? it sounds familiar but I can't place it.

It reminds me a bit of the Hairy Bikers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yippee at last one advert that will not be on our screens for some time:)

The Office of Fair Trading has stripped YES LOANS of its Comsumer Credit Licence as it found that the company had used high pressure sales tactics to force potential customers to reveal their financial details
    The company gave customers different products than they asked for, mainly giving them high interest short term loans.

(Source -- Daily Telegra[ph Business Section 9th March 2012)
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    The latest O2 advert with a cloying squeaky baby-voice version of "Little Boxes". I imagine the likes of Pete Seeger and Joan Baez will be doing this:

facepalm.jpg
    :D
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member

Everyone likes the Aldi adverts don't they.

Has the Pukka Pies advert been mentioned yet?

They must have spent at least £100 on it:

http://www.pukkapies.co.uk/TVCommercial.php
    Forum Member
    Oldbod wrote: »
    Yippee at last one advert that will not be on our screens for some time:)

The Office of Fair Trading has stripped YES LOANS of its Comsumer Credit Licence as it found that the company had used high pressure sales tactics to force potential customers to reveal their financial details
    The company gave customers different products than they asked for, mainly giving them high interest short term loans.

(Source -- Daily Telegra[ph Business Section 9th March 2012)

Am i right in thinking they were an offshoot of YES Car Credit that other bunch of lying charlatans with dodgy adverts from yolks ago.
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,567
    Forum Member
    The Micano coffee

i just dont get it i mean why have S*x in the Kitchen????

I also hate the radio ad of this too

The woman singing badly about her coffee

Why not have sex in the kitchen?;):D
This discussion has been closed.