• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    So you love The Andre really?

I knew it. Join the club!!!!

;)

Ah but I don't hate the Andre I pity and laugh at the twonk! Hate is a pure emotion close to Love. I like to prove he is fake only for amusement purposes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Ah but I don't hate the Andre I pity and laugh at the twonk! Hate is a pure emotion close to Love. I like to prove he is fake only for amusement purposes.

Note to Goldiloks: Must try harder.

Only 4 people, besides yourself, are convinced!!!!
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    It won't be the responsibility of any of the negative press she has had for the last year and a half would it. The fake magazine stories, the constant jibes of certain wannabe reporters, celebs(not going to mention names). What has she actually done that deserves this sort of treatment.:confused: So she is not everyones cup of tea, if you don't like her ignore her, simple. Oh and as for the idiots, nicely brought up I see to throw things at women, they should be ashamed.:mad:

well the media need a villain. Katie doesn't really help herself with her choices but she's human. With the Peter and Katie split the media needed someone to angelize and demonize
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well the media need a villain. Katie doesn't really help herself with her choices but she's human. With the Peter and Katie split the media needed someone to angelize and demonize

They did a good job it worked.:)
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Human? that's a matter of opinion.:eek:

Katie will always be a target, she has done so many bad things over the years she will never been seen as a nice person.