Options

Who nommed who in the latest noms round inside

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice logical reasoning from The Sit there.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpo. wrote: »
    surprised at Harvey nominating Coleen, thought it would be because she was crying about them to him yesterday but his reason was different..also surprised at Julie nominating Rhian thought she was closer to her but i guess she likes being Nana to Harvey/Ashley/Mike.

haha at Mike and Lorenzo... two peacocks.

Without the pea? :D
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trumbles wrote: »
    Interesting that Danica nominated Samantha when Rhian didn't. Surprising that both of them nominated Martin.

I think Ashley would have had quite a few noms by now if we weren't just coming off London 2012. People are probably afraid to nom him in case the public take umbrage at them nomming an Olympian. He's such an a**e.

What you say about Ashley i agree with you^^^ the public are in awe of the olympians at the moment(me included) and i do believe that is why no one will nominate him , i can see Harvey getting more noms next time though if they dont want to look bad nominating Ashley they will go for his mate;)
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    As soon as the viewers chose Ashley over Harvey in the 'talent' show I knew he would be a no go zone as far as nominations are concerned.
  • Options
    cattcatt Posts: 1,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that lol.

Also I guarantee if he was a foot taller he would have got some noms aswell.

Snarf
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are stuck with Ashley right up until the end :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey's mother packed his bag. He's 33.

Sit is here to break into the UK market - he gets 5m$pa in US, could get another 2?m$pa in UK if he cracks the UK market, promotes his brand and grows the market for merchandising and spin-offs etc.

I'd guess he will have spoken to his promoters, agents, managers, PR people along those lines.

Plan A - Nice Guy Showmance - failed

Also has realised that outside his immediate American sub-culture UKers think his brand is laughable.

Plan B - get rid of failed showmancee - show no respect for her feelings, which might have convinced viewers he ever was drawn to her personality - and regroup with anyone receptive to his sub-culture, as Bad Boys Gang. Working well so far.

Nice guy would have been nice, but h*ll, it's the m*ney that matters.

Ashley so wants to be the nice guy but he's insecure and so reverts to what he's familiar with. He should listen to Lorenzo. Seemed quite sensible to me when Lorenzo said 'Why not just spend some time in a house with a couple of lovely girls?' - err, ego in the trunks maybe??:D

Shame on Martin and Julie. Maybe Martin is right about Harvey but Sit is the strategist and Harvey will become Sit's puppet, he'll wind him up and watch him go stir.

Sam going will be a big help because she of all the adults most actively validates Trio Testosterone's sexism.

But if the two lovely girls do go, it will serve Trio 'Tost right because they will be left with a gang of menopausal women trying to suckle them!!! Ha Ha!
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope big brother plays the nominations to the house as punishment for the rule breaks.Ofc they wont though cos it would mean more sympathy for the house 'titties'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope big brother plays the nominations to the house as punishment for the rule breaks.Ofc they wont though cos it would mean more sympathy for the house 'titties'

It would rock the house for sure. Danica/Rhian think the little group of them, Harvey/Ash/Mike is probably genuine... noms shown - not anymore. :D Plus Harvey/Ash/Mike shown up... Mike sure Danica nommed him... realises she hasn't. It'd be great to watch.:o:p
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    wappaho wrote: »
    Harvey's mother packed his bag. He's 33.

Sit is here to break into the UK market - he gets 5m$pa in US, could get another 2?m$pa in UK if he cracks the UK market, promotes his brand and grows the market for merchandising and spin-offs etc.

I'd guess he will have spoken to his promoters, agents, managers, PR people along those lines.

Plan A - Nice Guy Showmance - failed

Also has realised that outside his immediate American sub-culture UKers think his brand is laughable.

Plan B - get rid of failed showmancee - show no respect for her feelings, which might have convinced viewers he ever was drawn to her personality - and regroup with anyone receptive to his sub-culture, as Bad Boys Gang. Working well so far.

Nice guy would have been nice, but h*ll, it's the m*ney that matters.

Ashley so wants to be the nice guy but he's insecure and so reverts to what he's familiar with. He should listen to Lorenzo. Seemed quite sensible to me when Lorenzo said 'Why not just spend some time in a house with a couple of lovely girls?' - err, ego in the trunks maybe??:D

Shame on Martin and Julie. Maybe Martin is right about Harvey but Sit is the strategist and Harvey will become Sit's puppet, he'll wind him up and watch him go stir.

Sam going will be a big help because she of all the adults most actively validates Trio Testosterone's sexism.

But if the two lovely girls do go, it will serve Trio 'Tost right because they will be left with a gang of menopausal women trying to suckle them!!! Ha Ha!

I wish there was a "like" button. Great post.
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    It would rock the house for sure. Danica/Rhian think the little group of them, Harvey/Ash/Mike is probably genuine... noms shown - not anymore. :D Plus Harvey/Ash/Mike shown up... Mike sure Danica nommed him... realises she hasn't. It'd be great to watch.:o:p

Fingers crossed it happens
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who will pick up the phone and save Samantha? She IMO will go.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Harvey nominating someone else for "shit stirring the love traingle." :rolleyes:

Ashley's pathetic nomination of Rhian. :rolleyes:

The Shituation's pathetic jealous nominations of Danica and Lorenzo. :rolleyes:

Julie and Samantha's pathetic pandering to the boys nominations. :rolleyes:

What pathetic nominations.
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhian 'works hard' getting her tits out and giving out her mobile phone number :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Harvey nominating someone else for "shit stirring the love traingle." :rolleyes:

Ashley's pathetic nomination of Rhian. :rolleyes:

The Shituation's pathetic jealous nominations of Danica and Lorenzo. :rolleyes:

Julie and Samantha's pathetic pandering to the boys nominations. :rolleyes:

What pathetic nominations.

They seem fair enough to me.
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer Martin over Harvey, but he went down in my estimation with the reason he gave for nomming him. The one occasion that I've actually thought Harvey showed some decency in pointing out the nastiness of the task, yet Martin nommed him for it. :confused:

It's frustrating when something's so obvious as his gameplaying goes unnoticed by people. There's people who, despite knowing he's a reality TV veteran, that he's a womaniser, and that he's totally contradictory in his behaviour, still have this weird idea that he's somehow a 'victim' in there. He's playing the biggest game in there, and the most obvious one too.

Spot on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem fair enough to me.

Sam and Julie's perhaps. Harvey's is the most hilarious when he's done more stirring and guilty of far more than Coleen in that whole situation.
  • Options
    ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Many thanks Tomi=08
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Who will pick up the phone and save Samantha? She IMO will go.

Exactly !!! WHO will vote by the hundreds for Sam. She was villified for her newspapers articles so has no fans in the general public, and as a housemate she is so unbelievebly DULL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB clearly helped Julie with her noms and the sich DID NOT confide in her, she askd him for a yes or no answer regarding danica, what aload of bolloks
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Exactly !!! WHO will vote by the hundreds for Sam. She was villified for her newspapers articles so has no fans in the general public, and as a housemate she is so unbelievebly DULL

She might be the recipient of quite a few "anti-Danica" votes
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Press release listing nom reasons:

Interesting to see Julie's tete-a-tete with Mike "Do you think you're being played?" worked and he nommed Danica.

Ironic that Julian keeps on about Lorenzo's 'dullness' when Julian makes little or no effort to respond even when somebody talks to HIM.

And I can't believe sex-pest Ashley didn't receive one nomination.
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice Martin nominated the 2 hussies - he's probably jealous they aren't paying him any attention.

I can't stand any of them:

Occasional Table is thick and insensitive and aggressive and oh so dull. And he comes across as a misogynist.

Rhian is dim, boring and false in her flirting then withdrawing.

Samantha writes for the Daily Heil so that's enough for me to hate her.

Danica is a shameless ***** who thinks she is clever by flirting with man and woman alike, but it's spectacularly backfired.

I couldn't vote to save any of them but out of them all, I hope Danica leaves. She is so smug and up her own a*** it might bring her down a peg or two.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

after that little conversation they had in the toilet and the way Danica went over to the Mike/Ashley.. i'm not so sure.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    I notice Martin nominated the 2 hussies - he's probably jealous they aren't paying him any attention.

So Harvey is a hussy is he. :p;)