Options

Action - pro rehearsals begin.

Comments

• Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure who two of the men are in this pic posted by Gleb...
    https://instagram.com/p/6NBSi-lbjw/?taken-by=glebsavchenkoofficial

Katya Jones and her husband Neil are helping out with choreo for pro numbers according to his Twitter, so presume he is one of them :confused:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_NJones/status/631016710628331520
    It looks like he posted some rehearsal footage on something called periscope but the link doesn't work for me.

Action pic courtesy of Joanne
    https://instagram.com/p/6DFhPmHxJK/?taken-by=realjoanneclifton
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Not sure who everyone is in this pic posted by Gleb...

lady beside Gleb - Ekaterina Jones
    guy beside Ekaterina - Patrick Helm
    Guy to right of Patrick - Giovanni
    lady to left of Patrick - Joanne
    guy standing behind Joanne - Kevin
    guy beside Kevin - possibly Neil Jones but not sure!
    lady beside him - Karen

hope that helps
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katt wrote: »
    lady beside Gleb - Ekaterina Jones
    guy beside Ekaterina - Patrick Helm
    Guy to right of Patrick - Giovanni
    lady to left of Patrick - Joanne
    guy standing behind Joanne - Kevin
    guy beside Kevin - possibly Neil Jones but not sure!
    lady beside him - Karen

hope that helps

Thanks. Patrick Helm looks rather nice!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. Patrick Helm looks rather nice!

Patrick is lovely - he tours with Brendan :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure who two of the men are in this pic posted by Gleb...

Katya Jones and her husband Neil are helping out with choreo for pro numbers according to his Twitter, so presume he is one of them :confused:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_NJones/status/631016710628331520
    It looks like he posted some rehearsal footage on something called periscope but the link doesn't work for me.

BIB he hasnt, just him and Ekaterina (and dog) walking down the street, presumably to rehearsals
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

BIB he hasnt, just him and Ekaterina (and dog) walking down the street, presumably to rehearsals

Oh, okay :). He confused me with this...

@Mr_NJones
    Off to sleep. Remember I will be live on #Periscope with the strictly pro's tomorrow so watch us live and ask your questions. #strictly2015
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

@Mr_NJones
    Off to sleep. Remember I will be live on #Periscope with the strictly pro's tomorrow so watch us live and ask your questions. #strictly2015

I watched quite alot of it and it was just him walking down the street, filming Ekaterina and dog - I guess he might have continued to film until he got into rehearsals but to be honest, I got a bit bored with watching all the walking so closed it!

sorry :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched quite alot of it and it was just him walking down the street, filming Ekaterina and dog - I guess he might have continued to film until he got into rehearsals but to be honest, I got a bit bored with watching all the walking so closed it!

sorry :blush:

Not to worry. any idea how I can view it? When I try, it says 'safari can't open, invalid address' or some such. Do I have to install something?? :confused::blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to worry. any idea how I can view it? When I try, it says 'safari can't open, invalid address' or some such. Do I have to install something?? :confused::blush:

dont know, I just clicked on the link you posted and it played

you need to press the "play" arrow but it worked ok for me :blush:

EDIT: try this link
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJmnOTc4NjI3MTJ8NTg2OTM3MDGUFDoz-VShZDZnKYEeU5mCVkdDwICjTxXdI0RVum0aPg==
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont know, I just clicked on the link you posted and it played

you need to press the "play" arrow but it worked ok for me :blush:

EDIT: try this link
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJmnOTc4NjI3MTJ8NTg2OTM3MDGUFDoz-VShZDZnKYEeU5mCVkdDwICjTxXdI0RVum0aPg==

Ack! Doesn't work for me. I give up!
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline and Pasha are in rehearsals tomorrow 😊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ack! Doesn't work for me. I give up!

are you on your phone or computer? might not work on a phone...........

to be honest, you havent missed much! trust me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

@Mr_NJones

I saw he replied to someone saying it would start around 1pm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm on an iPad. I wonder if praps you have to be on Twitter and following the person?? I shan't fret about it :D. Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm also just trying out this periscope my phone downloaded an app for it then I saw it said something like this periscope is no longer available to replay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I saw he replied to someone saying it would start around 1pm.

Thanks. I saw that too, but the thing I linked to (with the exciting walking that I can't watch :p) says it ended 3 hours ago. As far as I can gather Periscope is a live Twitter broadcast that some special people :cry: can access for another 24 hours. I see Joanne has posted some rehearsal stuff too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I saw that too, but the thing I linked to (with the exciting walking that I can't watch :p) says it ended 3 hours ago. As far as I can gather Periscope is a live Twitter broadcast that some special people :cry: can access for another 24 hours. I see Joanne has posted some rehearsal stuff too.

I'm having the same problem as you :( I can't watch Joanne's either I'll try it on my pc later I'm on a windows phone which are rubbish for this sort of thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem as you :( I can't watch Joanne's either I'll try it on my pc later I'm on a windows phone which are rubbish for this sort of thing.

odd - Ive just watched Joannes - literally about 5 seconds of her talking, nothing else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you get it working? I had no problem on pc I think it doesn't work on windows phone or maybe I don't have the correct app.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you get it working? I had no problem on pc I think it doesn't work on windows phone or maybe I don't have the correct app.

Oh, that's interesting. No, I've had no luck, but perhaps I need the app (only have iPad). I assumed, like Twitter, I'd be able to see what's posted without joining up or downloading anything....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, that's interesting. No, I've had no luck, but perhaps I need the app (only have iPad). I assumed, like Twitter, I'd be able to see what's posted without joining up or downloading anything....

My pc is ancient I'm amazed it worked I was logged into Twitter clicked Ola's link and it worked, I think my prob was Windows phone but it surely should work with an ipad, try registering with Twitter see if that works.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have the app and can't watch on phone BUT can watch on computer

If that helps anyone, lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have the app and can't watch on phone BUT can watch on computer

If that helps anyone, lol
    Are you on Twitter though? I downloaded the app and then needed to sign in through Twitter - which I don't do at the moment. Am a social media dinosaur- no Facebook either :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you on Twitter though? I downloaded the app and then needed to sign in through Twitter - which I don't do at the moment. Am a social media dinosaur- no Facebook either :blush:

ah, yes I am - is it a twitter association thing then? i guess so

twitter is very easy to download/use if you wanted to - you dont need to go anything with it - just follows those who periscope and voila :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ah, yes I am - is it a twitter association thing then? i guess so

twitter is very easy to download/use if you wanted to - you dont need to go anything with it - just follows those who periscope and voila :D

Yes. Not that I'd even heard of it before yesterday, but I understand that periscope is owned by Twitter. Had hoped I could view it without signing up, but might have to think about joining Twitter. Mind you, I've been thinking about joining facebook for about four years :p