Simon Cowell twitter hints

noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Simon seems to be throwing in hints as to who will be on the show maybe?

He put and I quote

"And for anyone looking for advice on who too look to as an inspiration when you are auditioning for one of our shows. One name. Beyonce."

then followed by

"And pink."

then later put

"Randy leaving idol made me remember that Paula randy me and Ryan had the best time. I miss them."

Are these little hints to us that Randy, Beyonce, Pink and MAYBE EVEN a Paula return could be on the cards? Or just a coincidence.

Comments

• PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think these tweets mean nothing.

I think there's no chance of Beyonce being on the show.

And I think he was just being nostalgic about Idol because Randy announced he was leaving this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    He also tweeted about lotalty? Cheryl and Kellyl?
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the loyalty tweet has more relevance to the panel. You can link that tweet to Cheryl and Kelly. Cheryl because he owes her big time after the axing and Kelly too because he axed her from the UK series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are no hints, just idle twitter messages. They aren't particularly cryptic. Just nice messages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no chance of Beyoncè being on the show. She's too big for it and wouldn't bat and eyelid at it. And I don't think P!nk would be either. She's too honest for it.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I don't think there hints either I agree with him about Beyonce and Pink though there probably two of the best Live Peformers out of the popstars we have today.
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    Simon seems to be throwing in hints as to who will be on the show maybe?

He put and I quote

"And for anyone looking for advice on who too look to as an inspiration when you are auditioning for one of our shows. One name. Beyonce."

then followed by

"And pink."

then later put

"Randy leaving idol made me remember that Paula randy me and Ryan had the best time. I miss them."

Are these little hints to us that Randy, Beyonce, Pink and MAYBE EVEN a Paula return could be on the cards? Or just a coincidence.

I don't think he is suggesting Beyonce and Pink will be judges. They are global stars with the X factor, that is what they are looking for, not necessarily people with the best voices.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    I think the loyalty tweet has more relevance to the panel. You can link that tweet to Cheryl and Kelly. Cheryl because he owes her big time after the axing and Kelly too because he axed her from the UK series.

Good observation....