Man United Supporters Thread (Part 29)

Comments

• BomoLadBomoLad Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I struggle to hold my interest. It's like watching a not very glorified training match. I wouldn't pay money to watch the team train.
  • TribecTribec Posts: 9,310
    Forum Member
    BomoLad wrote: »
    I struggle to hold my interest. It's like watching a not very glorified training match. I wouldn't pay money to watch the team train.

I agree, when you could do so for free at the Cliff. Many a school holiday morning spent watching the team train then walk back to Salford to get the bus home. Those were the days.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

If it was somewhere that we'd probably go for a weekend/holiday like USA or somewhere in Europe then I'd maybe consider it but the game is an add on - not the reason for going.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    If it was somewhere that we'd probably go for a weekend/holiday like USA or somewhere in Europe then I'd maybe consider it but the game is an add on - not the reason for going.

If it was somewhere I wanted to go and I happened to, per chance, happen to be in the same location - sure.

I can't imagine my OH being terribly impressed being dragged to a football match on holiday.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humm, I wonder if Powell will make his debut for us on that South Africa two match tour?
    I don't think Kagawa will, as he seems to be busy playing for his country at the minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Humm, I wonder if Powell will make his debut for us on that South Africa two match tour?
    I don't think Kagawa will, as he seems tobe busy playing for his country at the minute.

And, more importantly, how will if affect the 25 man squad?
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member

Right on cue!! :D
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    If it was somewhere I wanted to go and I happened to, per chance, happen to be in the same location - sure.

I can't imagine my OH being terribly impressed being dragged to a football match on holiday.

I guess if your OH doesn't particularly like football that its not a barrel of laughs. We went to Chicago a couple of summers ago and went to watch the Cubs. I'd never watched baseball but enjoyed the atmosphere and singing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it will, as he is only 18, so he doesn't affect the numbers (although Kagawa will be in the 25), but there are a few extra spaces due to the people that we have let go.

I wonder if Fletcher will be included in the 25?
    Forum Member

Powell won't effect the 25 man squad.... He's under 21 and he's English trained. Kagawa replaces PIG as he's left on a free transfer, so that free's up his space.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it will, as he is only 18, so he doesn't affect the numbers (although Kagawa will be in the 25), but there are a few extra spaces due to the people that we have let go.

I wonder if Fletcher will be included in the 25?

I would have my doubts. Does this mean he'll be available for the Olympic team?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He could play in the Olympics (Powell I presume that you are talking about), but I doubt Pearce will include him, personally, I would select Rhodes above him at the moment for a strikers role.
  • GravitasGravitas Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He'd be better off making himself available for his England
    u19 debut.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. I've just seen Rooney's err....'hair'.
  • zielerzieler Posts: 8,038
    Forum Member
    Wow. I've just seen Rooney's err....'hair'.

shocking to say the least.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Premier league package sold for over £3bn up from £1.7bn

No PL on ESPN. Sky get 116, BT the rest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show me pic of Rooney's shocking hair.
    Forum Member
    Show me pic of Rooney's shocking hair.

http://p.twimg.com/AvRCG-BCQAAR1XR.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ...oh....

Yeah. Not good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zieler wrote: »
    Yeah. Not good.

It always takes a new hair style a while to blend.
    Forum Member
    Shock horror football star has new hair cut. My god, who gives a flying monkeys green backside about it. If he likes it who are we to pass judgement? He's a footballer for goodness sake, as long as he plays football well, I don't care what he looks like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tribec wrote: »
    Shock horror football star has new hair cut. My god, who gives a flying monkeys green backside about it. If he likes it who are we to pass judgement? He's a footballer for goodness sake, as long as he plays football well, I don't care what he looks like.

As long as my postman delivers my mail I'm happy. If he looks like a prick when doing it, I reserve the right to comment.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Yeah that haircut is an absolute shocker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's business is it other than his what he does with his own hair?
    I don't get the fuss.
This discussion has been closed.