Options

Celebrity Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Bianca Gascoigne's mother Sheryl that was going into 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Ah yes, Bianca Gascoigne- who repeatedly says how terribly Gazza treated her and her family, and what a monster he was, yet is quite happy to keep his name in order to boost her own profile! To be fair, Gazza himself would be great value on this, getting p*ssed up and telling everyone they're his 'bessshht mate' etc :)

Also thought it was a bit below the belt for the two Eastenders guys to say about Rafe and Ben "as soon as we heard their voices, we knew we were going to have to vote them off". Imagine for a moment if the (suede or Lebanese) shoe was on the other foot, and Rafe and Ben had said something along the lines of "As soon as we saw those scummy lowlife types, we knew we wouldn't like them"...

They'd have been absolutely slaughtered! Reverse snobbery alive and well...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotta admit I did laugh when Ben got the wrong Ingrid... just goes to show how much of a 'celebrity' these people are :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I was waiting for Ingrid to shamefacedly admit she was actually only famous for being married to Chris Tarrant, but she somehow wriggled out of that one!
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roll on todays episode eh!........ bring it on!.........:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raif and Ben are the stars (loose term :o) of this. Along with Brendan obviously.

I find em so funny. How I hope they stay on a long time, otherwise it just won't be worth watching AT ALL!
  • Options
    divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For a posh boy, Ben is certain in need of a bloody good haircut.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the two Eastenders guys when they were in the show - particular Alex who played evil Trevor brilliantly - but I must say I don't much like their real personalities as they are coming across on here.
    I'm all up for a laugh and taking the mick - but I do feel they see the posh boys as a bit of a threat on the coach and so have it in for them. :(
  • Options
    Midnight RunnerMidnight Runner Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit I'm not really enjoying the celeb version, seems too contrived. Will stick with it for now though:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's was :eek: They all got naked and got into beer baths. Including Barry Chuckle! Has to be seen to be believed. Has to be seen, full stop. :D

I, for one, am really enjoying it.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's was :eek: They all got naked and got into beer baths. Including Barry Chuckle! Has to be seen to be believed. Has to be seen, full stop. :D

I, for one, am really enjoying it.

I cannot *bear* the Chuckle Brothers. They werent funny when I was 5 and they're not funny now!

And the little one gives me the creeps :eek:
  • Options
    TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artangel wrote: »
    I thought it was Bianca Gascoigne's mother Sheryl that was going into 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'.

Yes, you're right..it was our local radio station that said it was Bianca originally.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i dont think i would particularly like Ricky and Alex flashing at me either, those poor girls!
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Camino wrote: »
    i dont think i would particularly like Ricky and Alex flashing at me either, those poor girls!

Poor girls:D it's only a naked body, haven't they seen one before?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camino wrote: »

Oh I dunno ;)

It was only a bit of fun! Its not like they paraded around the room with no clothes on!
  • Options
    Miss CheefMiss Cheef Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Thought it was bad enought when Ingrid was sharing a bath with Brendan and then the little chuckle brother joined in :eek:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has everyone lost interest in this now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I *am* losing the will to live
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I *am* losing the will to live

well, yes, its a major let down.

They are uninteresting, those two girls are so dim, the reality posh lads so selfish, the two Eastenders lads so laddish and the older women dreary and the chuckle brothers.... are a mystery to me :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    well, yes, its a major let down.

They are uninteresting, those two girls are so dim, the reality posh lads so selfish, the two Eastenders lads so laddish and the older women dreary and the chuckle brothers.... are a mystery to me :(

The Chuckle Brothers should be sued....they dont make me chuckle one bit!
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt watch yesterday, did anyone get voted off?

Edit:
    Ignore, I just saw head them mention yellow cards so nobody left
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I didnt watch yesterday, did anyone get voted off?

No....although I cant remember who got the yellow :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohhh looks like alex and ricky are going
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No....although I cant remember who got the yellow :eek:

It was Ricky and Alex