Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 3)

Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Morning All, I won't be coming with you to Chawnerville for the new Year celebrations I'm afraid, as I have company of my own. However I will be giving the getting Chawnersize one last ditch attempt. Please give the Chawners a kiss from me ( so glad you're doing that!) and wish them a fruitful New year.Enjpoy the travelodge, hope it's better than the one in Rugeley!

Ah now Greengran, I was meaning to tell you this before now.:o Your guests for New Year's Eve aren't who you think.:eek::eek:The original guests had to cancel - something to do with a trifle allergy?:confused:

So to save disappointment, the Chawners, and the Cult of Chawner are coming to you instead:D We'll be there at 8pm bearing Sambuca and sausages, and don't worry about proving entertainment, Emma will sing a medley of songs.

Then you can give Phil a big passionate New Year kiss all by yourself. Isn't that fabulous?:)

I knew you'd be THRILLED.;)
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah now Greengran, I was meaning to tell you this before now.:o Your guests for New Year's Eve aren't who you think.:eek::eek:The original guests had to cancel - something to do with a trifle allergy?:confused:

So to save disappointment, the Chawners, and the Cult of Chawner are coming to you instead:D We'll be there at 8pm bearing Sambuca and sausages, and don't worry about proving entertainment, Emma will sing a medley of songs.

Then you can give Phil a big passionate New Year kiss all by yourself. Isn't that fabulous?:)

I knew you'd be THRILLED.;)

I have already made the trifle, sausages are defrosting as we speak and I have bought many bottles of Sambuca, all is ready. I shall rush out in the morning to hire a Karaoke machine for Emma, I have plastic sheets for the sofas and you can all sleep in the conservatory. It might be a tad cold but I'm sure Phil would be delighted to warm you up.
    I'm really really looking forward to New Years Eve now!:eek:::D:eek::
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I have already made the trifle, sausages are defrosting as we speak and I have bought many bottles of Sambuca, all is ready. I shall rush out in the morning to hire a Karaoke machine for Emma, I have plastic sheets for the sofas and you can all sleep in the conservatory. It might be a tad cold but I'm sure Phil would be delighted to warm you up.I'm really really looking forward to New Years Eve now!:eek:::D:eek::

<vomit smiley>

i think i'll bring in a tent and camp out in the back garden amongst the unused exercise gear, probably cleaner than indoors :p

ETA: Assuming travelodge is booked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    <vomit smiley>

i think i'll bring in a tent and camp out in the back garden amongst the unused exercise gear, probably cleaner than indoors :p

It's a bit chilly for camping Simi. Perhaps we should reschedule our excursion to Chawner Towers for when it's a bit warmer. Then we can go on bracing country walks with them instead of sitting in counting cotton buds and watching Jeremy Kyle.

I feel sorry for Emma, she sounds really fed up on facebook:cry: It must be tough being 21 and not having the kind of life most young women enjoy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    <vomit smiley>

I don't have any unused exercise gear in my back garden just mud, and my house is quite clean, I think you are referring to Chawner Towers, but New year has been switched to my house down south. Looking forward to seeing you all, don't forget to bring plenty of warm clothes, there's no heat in the conservatory, but after a few bottles of Sambuca who cares!
    Forum Member
    It's a bit chilly for camping Simi. Perhaps we should reschedule our excursion to Chawner Towers for when it's a bit warmer. Then we can go on bracing country walks with them instead of sitting in counting cotton buds and watching Jeremy Kyle.

I feel sorry for Emma, she sounds really fed up on facebook:cry: It must be tough being 21 and not having the kind of life most young women enjoy.

OK I will bring a sleeping bag instead and find some floor. :p

Yeah I feel sorry for Emma too :( if she moved out she would be so much better off, does she have any good friends in 'real life'? It doesn't seem like she does as she spends all her time cooped up in the house chatting on facebook to her virtual friends. :o:( If she did have some friends she could perhaps move into a flat or something with them to be more independent.

I don't have any unused exercise gear in my back garden just mud, and my house is quite clean, I think you are referring to Chawner Towers, but New year has been switched to my house down south. Looking forward to seeing you all, don't forget to bring plenty of warm clothes, there's no heat in the conservatory, but after a few bottles of Sambuca who cares!

Yes was referring to chawner towers greengran :D I wouldn't ever suggest your house was unclean or that you had unused exercise gear in your back garden! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Emma's latest facebook posts, it doesn't sound as if she has any real life friends in Great Harwood. She has no money and no-one has said "hey, come out with us anyway, I'll buy you a drink", people have just said (in txt spk) that it's a shame but never mind, maybe next year will be better.

I THINK if I put on facebook that I was upset and lonely and broke and really wanted to go out tonight, at least one or two of my real life mates would offer me a glass of wine on them. I hope they would, anyway:D:D

Ok, I know half my friends list are z-listers and therefore not real, but the other half are actually people I know. Unlike Emma, I don't think she knows very many folk in real life at all:cry:

ETA If Darren Day offered to take me out for a glass of wine, I'd have to say no, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Have a great 2011 - and that greeting is for absolutely everyone, from non-posting lurkers, to Barbara from Asda, to Emma Chawner herself and her family, Jade Goody's family and everyone who has contributed to this thread over the year, especially Sir Calebolly of Chawner himself.

We miss you Cal:cry:

It's nearly a brand new year!!! Woohoo.

*passes round Sambuca shots before passing out*:D
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo...we all ready to bring in the new year with trifle and sausages??

Mine are on sticks :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah I am ready for the midnight hour.:)

My children are all out, my husband is working and it's me and my beloved dog, facing Auld Lang Syne alone:(

Emma says this
    ‎4 sambuca down the whole bottle to go lol

Happy New Year Emma Chawner:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah I am ready for the midnight hour.:)

My children are all out, my husband is working and it's me and my beloved dog, facing Auld Lang Syne alone:(

Emma says this
    ‎4 sambuca down the whole bottle to go lol

Happy New Year Emma Chawner:)

:) Me too, alfie. it doesn't help I've got a chesty cough and feel like I've the hangover from hell.....I wouldn't mind but I haven't had a drink since Boxing Day. :cry: Even the dogs have deserted me, they're cuddled up together on the settee dreaming of chasing rabbits.

So we may be on our own, but I've just had a real pampering bath, got clean IRONED sheets ( :eek: the ironed bit doesn't happen often) on the bed and have a hot toddy of Lemsip Max. I'm going to relax and pretend I dont care. And I will sincerely say

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE especially Emma. For some reason I find it desperately sad that a 21 year old kid has nothing to look forward to.

EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY....... :p for it'll all come to a shuddering halt on January 6th when the C of C collectively try to shift the excess after pigging out for over a month.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:p Sounds great. :eek: Have you finished your ginormous birthday cake?
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    why has this thread lasted so long...
    Forum Member
    Because people are genuinely interested to know whether Emma Chawner is indeed the next Jade Goody. :o:p:p :D

just want to say in advance...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New year everyone, I hope you all get what ever you've wished for and that 2011 is a good year for you.May your year be filled with good things only.
    To all the Chawners ,Happy New Year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My New Year's Resolutions.
    1. Spend more time watching TV
    2. Chat more over the Internet.
    3. Read less.
    4. Put on at least 30 pounds.
    5. Stop exercising.
    6. Procrastinate more.
    7. Drink more.
    8. Start being superstitious.
    9. Eat out more.
    10. Take up smoking.

I reckon that's achievable:)

Happy New Year everyone, especially Emma Chawner - I really felt sorry for her last night. At 21, she should be living life to the full, and she isn't:(
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New year to you all. This thread is getting longer than the Jodie Marsh one did :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Happy New year to you all. This thread is getting longer than the Jodie Marsh one did :D
    Jodie Marsh, bless her heart, is NOT the new Jade Goody though. Whereas Emma Chawner............Gawd, I wish Calebolly would come back and convince us of his argument once again, I've totally forgotten why he believed she is the new Jade.:o
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year Chawnerites :):)

I am just off to my Mum's for a big family dinner (celeb niece & nephew included :D - I might ask the 6 yr old if he can put a word in on Hollyoaks and get Emma a cameo role) - Actually now I come to think of it didnt a character off there lose a whole load of weight - the ginger one? Maybe she should become Emma's role model for the New Year.

Cant wait for the Cult of Chawner Fat Challenge to start on Jan 6th - Are we having a race to see who can shift it quickest. I may have a head start as Wine Flu turned my stomach for a week or so - but dont worry there's plenty more to shift! :o

I wont be stuffed at my Mum's anyway - I think she has had the veg on since Boxing Day! :eek:

Oh and Tally - I hope it's not MY rabbits that your dogs are dreaming about :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie Marsh, bless her heart, is NOT the new Jade Goody though. Whereas Emma Chawner............Gawd, I wish Calebolly would come back and convince us of his argument once again, I've totally forgotten why he believed she is the new Jade.:o
    :D:D See, this is why I love this thread and hope it never dies.

My first good laugh of the New Year reading your last sentence, alfie. How true! ( :p though we do mention Jade once in a blue moon to stay o/t. I forget the title of the thread).

Hope all Chawnerites are OK and that hangovers are going. :D I totally missed the start of a New Year, I was bawling my eyes out over the 25th Concert of Les Miserables DVD.

I absolutely love that show.

;) Another resolution for you, alfie....you need to spend more time googling!!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    My New Year's Resolutions.
    1. Spend more time watching TV
    2. Chat more over the Internet.
    3. Read less.
    4. Put on at least 30 pounds.
    5. Stop exercising.
    6. Procrastinate more.
    7. Drink more.
    8. Start being superstitious.
    9. Eat out more.
    10. Take up smoking.

I reckon that's achievable:)

Happy New Year everyone, especially Emma Chawner - I really felt sorry for her last night. At 21, she should be living life to the full, and she isn't:(

what about 11.- take the pooch for less walks - ala Jenny, the poor dog :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »

Oh and Tally - I hope it's not MY rabbits that your dogs are dreaming about :(

:D Dont worry, No 1 hound is scared stiff of rabbits, cats too. In fact he's just a quivering wimp. :o Not sure about little un though. I think he would just like the chase, I daren't let him off the lead near rabbit holes.
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year chawner chums! Alfie I wish you the best of luck with your goals for 2011! :D Although, I still think you're too fit & healthy (and aware of what happens when your not!) to do those things.

Sorry I missed your birthday Gremlin - hope it was a good one with sausages & sambuca!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *lights a cigarette*

*downs a Sambuca shot"

*eats a doughnut"

Bloody hell, this New Year's Resolutions stuff is HARD WORK.

I need a lie-down on a waterproof settee.:cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    *lights a cigarette*

*downs a Sambuca shot"

*eats a doughnut"

Bloody hell, this New Year's Resolutions stuff is HARD WORK.

I need a lie-down on a waterproof settee.:cry::cry:

well done alfie! :D off to a good start there! :p
This discussion has been closed.