Harry Styles and Taylor Swift split ?

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HayleyXD wrote: »
    I give it 3 years before Harry comes out as gay.

Three whole years extra of more inane beard stories and "hot tub blondes"?

I'd go mental having to pretend for three years!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fwiw, because of the overall backfiring of this one, don't be surprised if we get a Haylor Part II, the Makeup. :sleep:

Just to batter everyone around the head and save face. So it doesn't look complete folly.

Taylor's 'relationship' with Jake Gyllenhaal received the same chorus of boos and incredulity from the word go. This has more than shades of that. Her setup with the Kennedy kid, whether real or fake was more kindly received. So she's had mixed luck with how her 'relationships' have been viewed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I like her. I remember her being on Children in Need and making a big donation.

How much?

The blondes in the hot tub dont concern me... neither did Nick Grimshaw with a mask and snorkel
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    There will be a song about him on the next album then...
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame, good beards are hard to come by nowadays.
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if this will be how Taylor spends her next few weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGOtPBka3J8 :D
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont really care about either of them tbh but why should Harry be gay? Is there ny proof of this?Likewise any reason why the realtionshipwithTaylor should be fake?
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    Likewise any reason why the realtionshipwithTaylor should be fake?

Well, she's a part-time singer, full-time beard.
  • elgransenor1elgransenor1 Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think harry is gay. I slept with him last night and he couldn't get it up at all :D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HayleyXD wrote: »
    I give it 3 years before Harry comes out as gay.

I think we'll be waiting the same amount of time we've been waiting for bieber to announce something. :D
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    Moggio wrote: »
    Well, she's a part-time singer, full-time beard.
    I don't believe that America's new pop princess would agree to relegate herself to being a beard. Her high status means that she doesn't have to do that. Having said that the relationship was almost certainly phony. They may have liked each other but I doubt that there was any getting down and dirty!
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much?

£13,000
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I like Taylor but the only relationships that I don't think were PR stunts are Joe Jonas and John Mayer as there were several songs written about them.

Those relationships were useful markers for the transition of her career.

2008 - 'Chaste' 18/19 year-old Taylor hooks up with Purity-Ring wearing boyband member.

Now clearly Taylor hasn't suddenly gone full-on "raunch" with her subsequent style and public image, but hooking up with a known filthy shagger like Mayer a year later does change the conversation somewhat.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    There is something seriously wrong with this girl. She goes from one man to another, getting rejected. She has turned into the Goodbye Girl. She sounds incredible emotionally needy, clinging onto any guy who pays her attention.

I do not understand women who are successful, famous and rich putting up with this kind of behaviour from their men. Look at Rhianna, going back to someone who beat her up, saying Chris is her "best friend". Well someone who beat me up would never be my best friend!! Awful role model for young girls. Taylor is being passed around like an old tissue!!
    Forum Member
    There is something seriously wrong with this girl. She goes from one man to another, getting rejected. She has turned into the Goodbye Girl. She sounds incredible emotionally needy, clinging onto any guy who pays her attention.

I do not understand women who are successful, famous and rich putting up with this kind of behaviour from their men. Look at Rhianna, going back to someone who beat her up, saying Chris is her "best friend". Well someone who beat me up would never be my best friend!! Awful role model for young girls. Taylor is being passed around like an old tissue!!
    Plus one, as they say!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    I don't believe that America's new pop princess would agree to relegate herself to being a beard. Her high status means that she doesn't have to do that. Having said that the relationship was almost certainly phony. They may have liked each other but I doubt that there was any getting down and dirty!

You don't? Do you know about entertainment contracts?

Clue: they will do anything to keep their star shining. Especially if there's mutual benefit.
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    You don't? Do you know about entertainment contracts?

Clue: they will do anything to keep their star shining. Especially if there's mutual benefit.
    Yeah I know but I don't think she needs to do the beard stuff and certainly not with him because he's straight!
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    She's not the beard, he is. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously.There is allegedly already a song ..I mean it sounds like her but it's a tad obvious with references to curly hair and new york.

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mgg46dvso61r7abvzo1.mp3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Seriously.There is allegedly already a song ..I mean it sounds like her but it's a tad obvious with references to curly hair and new york.

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mgg46dvso61r7abvzo1.mp3
    It kinda goes sound like her. Hmmm, maybe it's being clear on purpose because it'll generate interest?

I think Harry is probably bisexual tbh. Louis is the gay in the band if rumours are to be believed.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently they were 'sexually incompatible'. Yes, she does not have a penis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Apparently they were 'sexually incompatible'. Yes, she does not have a penis.

How convenient that a 'source' told about her not wanting to put out, after she's started to get a reputation.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people insist that she was a beard. They are both young, successfull and attractive (I know that not everyone will agree, but it's my opinion), and they got the opportunity to meet through the business. Plus the relationship was a little too ill timed for it to be good PR (Taylor litteraly jumping from guy to guy), and the 1D fandom can't stand any time Harry gets linked to any girl.

They were really not an obvious match to most people, but Taylor had made it known that she was interested 6 months ago at least... Plus I don't think that she really needs to be somebody's beard now, even I know that she is huge (and I don't like her).

And people seem to love the idea that Harry is gay... I really don't understand why, but if it's how they feel, well, they are perfectly free to do so, just like I am free to disagree with them.

And that last PR article to save Taylor's good girl image by saying the break up happened because she would not put out as often as he wanted is PR catastrophy IMO.
    Are we supposed that a non-virgin 23 year old was so preoccupied by her wholesome reputation that she decided to not have sex with her boyfriend (a supposed womanizer) in the confines of their private room when they both entered very publically through the front entrance of the hotel in front of the paps?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    I don't understand why people insist that she was a beard. They are both young, successfull and attractive (I know that not everyone will agree, but it's my opinion), and they got the opportunity to meet through the business. Plus the relationship was a little too ill timed for it to be good PR (Taylor litteraly jumping from guy to guy), and the 1D fandom can't stand any time Harry gets linked to any girl.

They were really not an obvious match to most people, but Taylor had made it known that she was interested 6 months ago at least... Plus I don't think that she really needs to be somebody's beard now, even I know that she is huge (and I don't like her).

And people seem to love the idea that Harry is gay... I really don't understand why, but if it's how they feel, well, they are perfectly free to do so, just like I am free to disagree with them.

And that last PR article to save Taylor's good girl image by saying the break up happened because she would not put out as often as he wanted is PR catastrophy IMO.
    Are we supposed that a non-virgin 23 year old was so preoccupied by her wholesome reputation that she decided to not have sex with her boyfriend (a supposed womanizer) in the confines of their private room when they both entered very publically through the front entrance of the hotel in front of the paps?

You make some good points and especially the last pharagraph!
    Forum Member
    Until small minded agents/ producers etc... stop telling gay celebs that they can't reveal their true sexuality because it might upset teenage girls or religious conservatives and affect their earning potential (which I don't necessarily believe in many cases) then we'll always have this ridiculous speculation about who's gay!