Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 191)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think so. :yawn:

:mad: :(
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I just clarify this?

Darren has no legal rights to Charlie and Tom right?

He never adopted Charlie and Tom was placed in Frankie's care.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Can I just clarify this?

Darren has no legal rights to Charlie and Tom right?

He never adopted Charlie and Tom was placed in Frankie's care.
    I don't even remember who Charlie's legal guardian is/are. Is it Nancy?

Legal rights are kind of out of the window when Sienna's asserting her blackmail rights.:(
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Oh Danny. :o
    Were you surprised by this storyline twist?

"I was, actually! It was a strange one, because I've always seen Dodger as a very loyal person. I thought that he wouldn't do something like this to his dad, so it was morally quite strange to get my head around it, but then it's our job to find a way of justifying it. It was surprising, but it makes great drama and it leads to a great story. People can make mistakes and Dodger is just as human as everyone else."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't even remember who Charlie's legal guardian is/are. Is it Nancy?

Legal rights are kind of out of the window when Sienna's asserting her blackmail rights.:(

Yes I think so. He is the son of Nancy's sister and Justin. Frankie was his guardian at one point when they believed Jake was the dad but I think once that was revealed then he was left in Nancy's care.

Never seen in Nancy's care of course but still in her care. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Oh Danny. :o

At least he's honest about it which I like. :cool:

I agree though. I don't think he would do it. But I think Daxine are endgame. :cry:
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hola chicas!

Its been a looong time. I haven't posted since Brendan's exit :eek:

I've been here everyday though lurking. I'm having serious Stendany withdrawl problems. When he left I was a snivelling mess. Give it a week I said, you'll be grand.
    April came - not grand
    Then May - not grand
    June - not grand and so on and so forth.
    Its nearly OCTOBER :eek: NOT GRAND AT ALL.
    When will it stop? I hate seeing the club and now the flat. Particularly when Browning was running the place. I kept throwing things at the telly and demanding he remove himself from Brendan's chair at once. I haven't had a re-watch maybe that could help? I've tried getting into another fandom but lord bless us and save us that was a terrible idea. I ended up in the dark corners of fanfiction, I won't even tell ye all who I was reading.

I also tried not watching Oaks altogether but that was a fail because I missed Ste too much. So,yeah HELP please :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I agree though. I don't think he would do it. But I think Daxine are endgame. :cry:

Aw I don't mean any fault on him, it's just the fact he has to justify OOC behaviour. :o

This made me :)
    Which other stories from the show have you enjoyed recently?
    "I think Nick Pickard's (Tony) story has been fantastic. The whole Sienna/Nancy/Darren thing has been as exciting as stories come. It's always good to hate certain soap characters, I think! We've had the Roscoe boys come in, and Greg Wood's character Trevor is such an excellent bad guy to have in the show. Kieron gave an amazing performance with the Ste and Pauline story, and it's nice to see Ste back as the scally as it gives him so much more of an edge."
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    What are the first thoughts that come to mind when thinking of these characters?

Brendan Brady -

Ste Hay -

Doug Carter -

Cheryl Brady -

Warren Fox -
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustBetter wrote: »
    Hola chicas!

Its been a looong time. I haven't posted since Brendan's exit :eek:

I've been here everyday though lurking. I'm having serious Stendany withdrawl problems. When he left I was a snivelling mess. Give it a week I said, you'll be grand.
    April came - not grand
    Then May - not grand
    June - not grand and so on and so forth.
    Its nearly OCTOBER :eek: NOT GRAND AT ALL.
    When will it stop? I hate seeing the club and now the flat. Particularly when Browning was running the place. I kept throwing things at the telly and demanding he remove himself from Brendan's chair at once. I haven't had a re-watch maybe that could help? I've tried getting into another fandom but lord bless us and save us that was a terrible idea. I ended up in the dark corners of fanfiction, I won't even tell ye all who I was reading.

I also tried not watching Oaks altogether but that was a fail because I missed Ste too much. So,yeah HELP please :cry:

THERE IS SO HELP. :cry:
    Aw I don't mean any fault on him, it's just the fact he has to justify OOC behaviour. :o

This made me :)

Now watch as Doug ruins him. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THERE IS SO HELP. :cry
    Not very comforting to say the least :(:mad:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Jesus Christ. Thank god I stopped. Maxine's a HORRENDOUS character. HORRENDOUS. And Dodger's a babe.

Along as it wasn't politician slash JustBetter ;)

There's no cure I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Along as it wasn't politician slash JustBetter ;)

There's no cure I'm afraid.
    Even worse :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus Christ. Thank god I stopped. Maxine's a HORRENDOUS character. HORRENDOUS. And Dodger's a babe.

She need saved mojo.

Saved from Patrick. :)

It's not like Dodger wouldn't still be grieving over Texas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    What are the first thoughts that come to mind when thinking of these characters?

Brendan Brady - the sex, one of the best and most complex soap characters ever

Ste Hay - love of Brendan's life and vise versa, too good for Hollyoaks in its current form, need to stick to his dark and more turbulent character traits/history

Doug Carter - a hideous personality mess of self righteousness and passive aggression

Cheryl Brady - loathsomely selfish life ruiner

Warren Fox - only good in hindsight, reality is a 2D rotund gangster

Done.
    Even worse :o:p

Larry? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No. :mad:

Lovely Stephen then? :(

You have to admit he's lovely. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That trope thing is brilliant, Ayla :o

And <3 Danny Mac. Seriously, he's got a good mind about the show. Always good interviews from him.
    Still not convinced Doug will be able to completely change Ste's character again and it's headed for anything as simple as a reunion, but I'm worried about Ste keeping his edge with the family coming in. They're not edgy themselves, so. And I don't want it dependent on another bad boy love interest, Ste has to stay his own character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely Stephen then? :(

You have to admit he's lovely. :o

I DON'T. :mad:

But I will. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I DON'T. :mad:

But I will. :cool:

You know it makes sense. :cool:

I think they're both great. I literally only like a handful of characters now and Danny's definitely made the cut.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I appreciate you trying to sell him Ayla :p, but it's not like people aren't taking to Danny without good reason now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know it makes sense. :cool:

I think they're both great. I literally only like a handful of characters now and Danny's definitely made the cut.

He's one of the better new characters by far. I'm hopeful for the new family. You'll have to let me know whether they're worth tuning in for, I trust your judgement ;).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He's one of the better new characters by far. I'm hopeful for the new family. You'll have to let me know whether they're worth tuning in for, I trust your judgement ;).

I will when I start watching again. :o;)

I'm not overly excited about the sisters but I'm looking forward to some more Danny/Ste stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DANNY FANS. :mad:
This discussion has been closed.