Options

I now understand why Linda is in the cbb house

29bus29bus Posts: 771
Forum Member
✭✭
I couldn't understand why they'd booked her to go in the first place. I thought there must be lots of older semi famous slightly tragic women to fill the Denise Welch/Coleen Nolan/Janice Battersby role but it now makes sense. They had Jim and they needed someone he'd fallen out with like Jackie and Brigitte etc ...
The producers have been waiting for this to happen - they must be doing handstands especially after Jasmine left and it looked trouble had left the building ...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To appeal to all the middle aged Loose Wimmin doughballs.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Of course it is. The producers purposefully look for characters who've had conflict or are likely to create conflict. When Linda said on opening night - the one person I wouldn't want to be in there with is Jim Davidson it was blatantly obvious that he/she'd been set up. And then .......they handcuffed them together.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    You're only understanding this now? I thought it were fairly obvious when they wheeled her out after her "I hope Jim Davidson isn't in there" VT and handcuffed her to him!
  • Options
    29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I just thought he didn't like him like lots of people don't like him - not that there was some specific event.
    We never even found out why Coleen and Julie hated each other
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos Julie would have wasted her in an argie.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    You're only understanding this now? I thought it were fairly obvious when they wheeled her out after her "I hope Jim Davidson isn't in there" VT and handcuffed her to him!

I thought the very same thing
  • Options
    QueeniejeanQueeniejean Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    Yes but he was supposed to go in last year so would they have put Linda in instead of Coleen.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but he was supposed to go in last year so would they have put Linda in instead of Coleen.

He was supposed to go in the one with Rylan and Spiedie, Razor Ruddock replaced him, Coleen was in the previous one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe that's why she's angry had to wait a year for the paycheck ?
  • Options
    MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie was nasty to one of Coleens sisters (or so the story goes )