Options

Why is George so popular?

LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I find George so irritating, his voice & laugh are like a 1000 tiny nails on a blackboard & he has to have an opinion on every little thing, which is usually a stupid opinion & he should just keep it to himself. I noticed he has a nasty streak too under all that constant pretending to be a clown.
I don`t get why everyone finds him so entertaining. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He may be light relief in the house but it doesn't translate to the screen. If he wins it will only be because he hasn't upset anybody.
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant stand him, I have no ide why he thinks his so great or is a 10 out of 10 on looks and hat every girls fancies him?! ESp with that cold sore o his lips UK
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    I find George so irritating, his voice & laugh are like a 1000 tiny nails on a blackboard & he has to have an opinion on every little thing, which is usually a stupid opinion & he should just keep it to himself. I noticed he has a nasty streak too under all that constant pretending to be a clown.

I'm (in the words of the housemates..100%) with you on this. ;-) He is an irritant of the highest order who loves the sound of his own voice.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems to be getting more cocky now too, the way he has pops at Gary isn`t doing him any favours & I don`t think Dee was joking when she nominated him for his voice.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I think he may be popular with people who had a 'Mr Potato Head' toy when they were younger. There's an air of familiarity there.
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believing his own hype. He really is getting too cocky. I could not understand BB's dome punishment for him and Stephanie. It was a bloody reward for him, not a punishment.
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too cocky by far.

He's starting to show his true colours.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he reminds me of a fly buzzing around, annoying
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    he reminds me of a fly buzzing around, annoying

I wouldn't hurt a fly.... George...another story:p
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    digiqueen wrote: »
    Believing his own hype. He really is getting too cocky. I could not understand BB's dome punishment for him and Stephanie. It was a bloody reward for him, not a punishment.

Agree with all^^^^ the reason those two prats were "punished" is so us the oh so lucky viewers could see them together in the dome(rollyeyes) Also he is one of those sly nasty type's who slag people off gets a good laugh and says those mortal words........"i was only joking with you".......no you wasnt you utter shite!
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I don't know, he's a f****** idiot.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does actually look like a potato. Seriously can't stand the guy and his voice. And his words, sarcastic, cocky attitude, etc. One of the worst ones they could've picked from Gogglebox!
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Granny voters.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he talk in a silly little boys voice?
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    Granny voters.
    No this one thanks,
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He doesnt have much competition in the house in the banter stakes.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He can't do a great lot about his voice I do thnk he is a nice guy he is not nasty or rude he tries to get along with the hm,s
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    No idea OP. George wouldn't be brave enough to say anything to Gary it's only because he's had a couple of drinks he thinks he's a big man now.
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dam**d if I know. :confused:
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cocky little nurk isn't he?
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I liked him on Gogglebox and didn't mind him for the first few days in BB. But the longer he stays in, the more I am going off him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    I liked him on Gogglebox and didn't mind him for the first few days in BB. But the longer he stays in, the more I am going off him.

I think you hit the nail on the head there.... On Gogglebox we just saw the odd comment from him, which was sometimes funny & likewise when he was first in the house he was a bit quieter... Now that there are less people and he has come out of his shell, we are starting to see what he is really like & its not good.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    less irritating impression of George and Steph :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVomhRYDTcA