Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So in the video she is saying next year she will start filming, what again 😱 is this the filming of the reality show that's already taken place three times now, starting back in 2013.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So in the video she is saying next year she will start filming, what again ߘᠩs this the filming of the reality show that's already taken place three times now, starting back in 2013.

Kay, you need to keep up, she's going to do her calendar, glamour shots, loads of TV, we haven't heard about the Hollywood movie but I suspect it's a matter of time, she's got her new diary coming out and , phew, a perfume.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bugger, forgot the singing..
  • Options
    AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Damn, was trying to!!
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bugger, forgot the singing..

I am trying really hard to keep up, but I'm still waiting on the airing of her reality show she was filming back in March last year, and the filming she was doing in January this year, and the filming from a couple of months back, and now she's saying she's filming again next year :confused:
    I'm still waiting on her singing collaboration with Dane Bowers from two years ago. And the Bridal Range that finished last September, and where were the sexy bunny pictures from Easter published. Let's not even mention the Movie from 2009. Is it any wonder I'm struggling to keep up. :)
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Queeniepops;75324961t]Bugger, forgot the singing..[/[/B]QUOTE]

I wish I could!
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Azura's Star.

Diddums
    He made his bed and now he's going to have to lie in it. Even if it is in the wardrobe.

Not sure why you responded to my comment in the way you have.:confused:

Unless you assumed I was feeling sorry for him? If that's the case you couldn't have got it more wrong.

IMO he's a desperado...he has sold his soul by playing along with KP's manufactured dramas and all her lies. So, if he's not entirely happy with his life at the moment..zero sympathy from me!!
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Unless you assumed I was feeling sorry for him? If that's the case you couldn't have got it more wrong.

IMO he's a desperado...he has sold his soul by playing along with KP's manufactured dramas and all her lies. So, if he's not entirely happy with his life at the moment..zero sympathy from me!!

I'm pretty sure the 'diddums' was directed entirely at Kieran, not you, Nicola. :)
    Shame KP didn't move house without him and start over. Personally, I think she's keeping him around for baby-making purposes - that's what 'compatible' seems to mean in KP world.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry Nicola, but I think you may have misinterpreted my post.
    It absolutely wasn't aimed at you at all.
    As you say, his "misery" is entirely his own fault. I honestly can't imagine what he was expecting by tying himself to KP in the first place, so if his penance is to attend a few photoshoots with his wife done up like a dog's dinner, then tough.
    Standing about with a face like a slapped backside is hardly going to make people feel any sympathy for him.
    If he's really not happy, I'm assuming he knows he could leave. And he hasn't.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieran,what can you say about this spineless little lapdog,not a lot really,he has the charisma of a suet pud,and he's getting a gut to match..Why do all of katie's fitness freak husbands all end up bloated and fat ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Kieran,what can you say about this spineless little lapdog,not a lot really,he has the charisma of a suet pud,and he's getting a gut to match..Why do all of katie's fitness freak husbands all end up bloated and fat ??

He looked really awful, I guess that's the ,ahem, price you pay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looked really awful, I guess that's the ,ahem, price you pay.
    At least he's put weight on his legs,instead of looking short and thin,they now look short and fat lol.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why do some men like their women overweight? It's the same controlling behaviour. Peter escaped. Leo never let himself get trapped. Keiron looks as though he wants the lifestyle so will take what comes with it. He has no self respect.
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Now she wants to flog her breast implants for breast cancer charity? WT...? Who would want those?
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happened to her eyes? :o

Looking a bit more feline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Why do some men like their women overweight? It's the same controlling behaviour. Peter escaped. Leo never let himself get trapped. Keiron looks as though he wants the lifestyle so will take what comes with it. He has no self respect.
    He's a ridiculous man,well suited to ridiculous woman.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a ridiculous man,well suited to ridiculous woman.

None of the blokes that have gotten with her since she became famous have any sympathy from me. She's been peddling the same old sh*te, day in day out for donkey's years. Pre IACGMOH she was a glamour model, infamous for her conquests and forever in the papers flashing her comedy knockers and telling us all about the size of her latest conquest's appendage etc.

Any bloke that willingly sleeps with her must prepare to face the consequences. Nothing is scared in Pwicceeeey world and everything has its price. Kieron is just as dozy and opportunist as the rest of them and whilst he might initially have had 'the ride of his life' plus a very nice lifestyle, I'm sure there must be masses of regret about the sorry state he has been reduced to now.

He has nobody to blame but himself and none of them do.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Now she wants to flog her breast implants for breast cancer charity? WT...? Who would want those?

What?!! Did she say that on today's Loose Women? I just saw her there only for a fleeting moment while changing channels for some children's programme for my 2 youngest children.

How did Pwicey fare on the LW panel this morning? I'll never forget the way she questioned Michael Flatley before she went on her maternity leave last summer - it was pretty poor interviewing coming from her. :o

Wait a minute - something about breast implants reminds me of what Kerry Katona did aeons ago. KK had signed on both of her breast implants and flogged them on Ebay in the name of charideee, didn't she? Looks like it isn't an original idea from Pwicey, just copying her so-called BBF Katona's way. Typical publicity-seeking behaviour one would expect coming from Pwicey...*rolls eyes*
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't watch loose women,but this is what heat has to say..you just couldb't make it up,the woman is deranged http://www.heatworld.com/2014/10/katie-price-is-glad-husband-kieran-hayler-cheated-on-her-with-two-women?#.VEplRyLF8VQ
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "“It’s been really hard. What people have read, it’s actually a lot worse. He’s in therapy, he’s had rehab, it’s ongoing for him."

Should we take guesses on what she's going to come out with next? Also when was he in rehab? I thought he was living in the chicken house? :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Loose Women today. Sherrie's face when katie said that she was glad he had the alleged affair with her 2 friends. Nadia jumped in then Andrea reminded TV audience that 2 people in question was not around to give the right of reply. Yet katie had to jump in saying they have not commented due to they know it is the truth.

Katie was ok on show today minus the bit above.

I did chuckle at Katie's obvious freudian slip. She still has "P" on her mind.
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    More profound words from MS Price, now commenting on the fact that there are too many roadworks in Brighton! Err okay well why not do your shopping somewhere else??

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11556262.Katie_Price_says_there_are__just_too_many_roadworks__in_Brighton/?ref=mr
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On Loose Women they were discussing how kids get embarrassed by their parents, in a way that seemed to be hinting at Pricey's recent shenanigans with her children present. They all gave examples of their own children, then looked expectantly at KP. It went right over her head, and she muttered something totally unrelated. She managed to get in a dig at PA - no surprise there - and did the same thing she did once before, saying his name instead of the one she meant. She really is obsessed. Overall she was very wooden, and added little of any value.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has had a full day today, guest on Loose Women, then off to sign 90 copies of her book

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/star-katie-price-staged-a-25870/

Bet she is glad those days of sitting signing thousands of books are long gone :p

As for Kev, he doesn't look too out of shape but he isn't as toned as he was, but lets face it he has went from working two jobs and working out most days to what??

He has no job and follows KP around plus any jobs he is allowed to do at home.