Options

Kelly Clarkson - Wrapped In Red Video

Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The video for Wrapped In Red Premiered on Amazon today, and though it is a pretty basic video I'm happy to see anything that will get this amazing Christmas album more attention.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1002995381&tag=smarturl-20

I know the album did well in America, but it did kinda flop in the UK. I'm putting this down to the fact she was heavily pregnant at the time and was unable to promote the album. Hopefully, this year she can fit in a check Xfactor performance to help promote the album over here.

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    The video for Wrapped In Red Premiered on Amazon today, and though it is a pretty basic video I'm happy to see anything that will get this amazing Christmas album more attention.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1002995381&tag=smarturl-20

I know the album did well in America, but it did kinda flop in the UK. I'm putting this down to the fact she was heavily pregnant at the time and was unable to promote the album. Hopefully, this year she can fit in a check Xfactor performance to help promote the album over here.

Kelly's pregnancy had nothing to do with promo on Wrapped in red. She was in the very early stages of her pregnancy when she did promo. May not even of even known herself she was pregnant. She never announced her pregnancy until the new year and her daughter was not born until June.

She just chose not to promo it in the UK. However she is doing some promo for the album again this year with the release of another single and hosting a christmas benefit.
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly's pregnancy had nothing to do with promo on Wrapped in red. She was in the very early stages of her pregnancy when she did promo. May not even of even known herself she was pregnant. She never announced her pregnancy until the new year and her daughter was not born until June.

oh sorry my mistake. I was certain there was some news last December about Kelly having severe morning sickness. I might be getting her confused with someone else. :confused:
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member

She just chose not to promo it in the UK. However she is doing some promo for the album again this year with the release of another single and hosting a christmas benefit.

She told everyone in November and had morning sickness so couldn't promote
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    She definitely looked pregnant in the last video.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's completely wrong.

She announced her pregnancy very early on, during promotion for the album in November, as she was experiencing very bad morning sickness. She spoke about it plenty of times in many interviews. She had to cancel her planned overseas promotion because she wasn't well enough to travel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    That's completely wrong.

She announced her pregnancy very early on, during promotion for the album in November, as she was experiencing very bad morning sickness. She spoke about it plenty of times in many interviews. She had to cancel her planned overseas promotion because she wasn't well enough to travel.

If what i said was incorrect, i'll hold my hand up

However her daughter was born in June and she was not heavily pregnant as the OP claimed

I wasn't wrong about that
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If what i said was incorrect, i'll hold my hand up

However her daughter was born in June and she was not heavily pregnant as the OP claimed

I wasn't wrong about that

It was incorrect. She cancelled a concert in America too as she was that unwell. It wasn't just overseas promo that suffered.

You didn't mention the heavily pregnant comment? :confused:
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would have been directly competing with LeLe's xmas album last year anyway so she saved herself the hassle by not promoting it in the uk.
  • Options
    StockingsStockings Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I would love to be wrapped in Kelly Clarkson.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    It was incorrect. She cancelled a concert in America too as she was that unwell. It wasn't just overseas promo that suffered.

You didn't mention the heavily pregnant comment? :confused:

Alright, my facts were wrong
    Stop getting arsey about it

What do you want me to do? Kneel down and do a couple of Hail Mary's. "rolls eyes"
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stockings wrote: »
    I would love to be wrapped in Kelly Clarkson.
    ^_^