Forum Member

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was way too good for him anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    PR STUNT all on the same day as the boy release they 're single.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Images of millions of 1D fans putting away their voodoo dolls ..

Anyway, one picture of her alone on a yacht does not necessarily mean a lot .. it could just be her alone on a yacht.

But then that's teenage girls for you. They'll hate her for dating him and they'll hate her for splitting up with him (if true..).
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already?! They've not been together five minutes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    He changes is girlfriends as often as his underpants! :)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    strewth wrote: »
    He changes is girlfriends as often as his underpants! :)

LOL I think she has had more boyfriends than he has had girl friends but at least she gets a song out of them :D
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    he must be taking lessons from simon cowell

if you know what I mean
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Read this blind item last month ;)

"We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple! We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple. All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt. And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together. The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day."
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to her next album already, to which I'm sure she'll date the following album after that.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read this blind item last month ;)

"We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple! We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple. All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt. And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together. The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day."

The moment this thread went up I thought of that blind :o

Guess Taylor is finally bored of bearding around ;):D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Images of millions of 1D fans putting away their voodoo dolls ..

Literally!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, the tweenyboppers will be starting another disturbing trend soon in this case. :rolleyes:
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a trend on twitter tonight called #Haylorbreakupsongtitles. They're all loving it.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »

So did I :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord .How stupid do they think people are? Break up on the day there new video comes out ? Do me a favour . The whole relationship so obviously a PR STUNT ,it's almost enough to make you think it's real ..then that was probably the point .Double bluff.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But that blind came out AFTER the event.....Never a good blind but there was another one about Niall and Demi which never happened so maybe they were trying to save face
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope not. It'd be amusing to see who her next "romance" would be with. Tom Daley? :p
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe the majority of Taylor's relationships have been anything other than a PR stunt. I wonder who her next "boyfriend" will be?
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Good lord .How stupid do they think people are? Break up on the day there new video comes out ? Do me a favour . The whole relationship so obviously a PR STUNT ,it's almost enough to make you think it's real ..then that was probably the point .Double bluff.

Taylor has released a new song in the US today as well (well, it's a bonus track from her album, but today is the first time it's been available for download).

That said, celebrities can still genuinely be in relationships, so you never know.

They even announced this on Radio 4 just now!
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    hahah GIRFUY

get a tattoo get dumped
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,139
    Forum Member
    How fast did their "relationship" go went from dating to love to splitting up all in about a month. Though isn't this one of her longest as it's about 4 months. Oh well we'll find out what happened on her next album
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    How fast did their "relationship" go went from dating to love to splitting up all in about a month. Though isn't this one of her longest as it's about 4 months. Oh well we'll find out what happened on her next album

What's worry is the message it sends to the impressionable young girls who take notice of this sort of thing. People already seem to move so quickly in relationships these days, like moving in or getting engaged within weeks of hooking up, and I find that sad and scary. Someone like Taylor Swift appearing to move so fast from one to the next will only fuel this sort of thing among those too young and stupid to not see it for the PR stunt it is.
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shock, Horror, Didn't see that one coming, did you?
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    roddydogs wrote: »
    Shock, Horror, Didn't see that one coming, did you?
    Yeah, looks like the showbiz blind that about the 'romance' being set up purely for show and wouldn't last long into the New Year was true after all.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they were kind of sweet :o But fake or not, their breakup was inevitable and I the gossip in me can't wait to hear what she has to say about Styles in lyric form, and who they both move onto next! Both their love lives are ridiculously entertaining.