Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 167)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
Administrator
hollie-x- wrote: »
Ahh zippy did a little series of 10 scenarios :) Last one made me sad..but happy at the same time. You'll know what I mean ;)

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8698586/2

This thread is a continuation of: Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 166)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    New Thread Late In The Night!

:)
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    De-lurks

*tumble weed blows through thread*

Re-lurks
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay. :)

Ok. So can anyone sum up all of today's spoilers? I've been in and out all day and feel lost. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New thread! Woot woot! I kinda wanted us to break the 200 point tho.For me reading it it sounds like someone from his childhood cuz it says tortured past maybe related to family, but then again it wouldn't make sense to bring in 2 different ppl from his past.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yay. :)

Ok. So can anyone sum up all of today's spoilers? I've been in and out all day and feel lost. :o

Go on Emmett scanlan tumblr. It's all there. Mags etc too :D
  • Options
    JustBetterJustBetter Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah! Life! Civilisation! Hello Going :)

I could give you a summary but I can assure you it'll be terrible because there's been so much speculating going on that I've confused real spoilers with speculation and I'll probably end up telling you that Stendan have the roide in up against a window in the slum with Kevin videoing outside streaming it to Walker. Amy meanwhile arrives in the mist of all this seeing Brendan's bum. Que Doug coming in and hugging Ste.

See I'm awful :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JustBetter wrote: »
    Ah! Life! Civilisation! Hello Going :)

I could give you a summary but I can assure you it'll be terrible because there's been so much speculating going on that I've confused real spoilers with speculation and I'll probably end up telling you that Stendan have the roide in up against a window in the slum with Kevin videoing outside streaming it to Walker. Amy meanwhile arrives in the mist of all this seeing Brendan's bum. Que Doug coming in and hugging Ste.

See I'm awful :(

Sounds better than the actual spoilers to be fair :D

New chapter to my fic by the way if people read it. Don't feel obligated to. I don't exactly come up to the heights of our stars ;)

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8893230/4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PJs on one of his twitter rants again and he's weirdly sleeping at Hollyoaks with James and Jess :confused:
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJs on one of his twitter rants again and he's weirdly sleeping at Hollyoaks with James and Jess :confused:

James said he was on a nightshoot so prob cos of that :) as long as he ain't with Kieron & Emmett though couldn't really care :p
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Hello new part. It's very early.

*cooks new part breakfast*
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Ahh new part :) Pleased Brendan's back a little earlier, I guess it's also possible he already knows Kevin? Or isn't it? Could be yet another ex lover :rolleyes:

Bit confused about the wording anyway. Does he know this person's back? If it's Walker I doubt he would.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Very cold and very early, but hey, new part :p

To me, the new wording sounds like its a Pa cronie, but Kevin is what makes me think otherwise.

Until we get something with substance, I'm just going to let this one go over my head.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Oh when I say yet another lover, I mean another Eoghan, not dear little Macca :p

But I think I just got muddled with the wordings and the whole 'he looks like Ste' idea. It just unnerves me they'd put someone in Brendan's line of sight like that, and a barman no less, right when Doug returns and makes him anxious.

Anyway ignore me I have to go to work :)
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Trust you to look on the bright side Ayla ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New thread. Thank god. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    It just unnerves me they'd put someone in Brendan's line of sight like that, and a barman no less, right when Doug returns and makes him anxious.

Clearly the Lord is testing him ;):p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

New chapter to my fic by the way if people read it. Don't feel obligated to. I don't exactly come up to the heights of our stars ;)

Love your fic!! I'm re reading it again, can't wait to see the next chapter I wanna see if they actually meet for that drink :D
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
    Hows things?
    :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hun is ur name Hollie X on fanfiction? love the sotry and iam wondering why i havnt read your fics before!
  • Options
    mistrimistri Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love PJ's twitter ramblings, and just generally seeing their different real life personalities come through. Emmett is so funny, Kieron v.sweet, James Sutton very acerbic, PJ really passionate about a bunch of issues.

Needs moar newz.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nezzie wrote: »
    Love your fic!! I'm re reading it again, can't wait to see the next chapter I wanna see if they actually meet for that drink :D
    rimachowd wrote: »
    Hun is ur name Hollie X on fanfiction? love the sotry and iam wondering why i havnt read your fics before!

Thanks guys :o
    And yep hollie-x thats me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was perfect JustBetter! :cool:
    kojan wrote: »
    Clearly the Lord is testing him ;):p

:D
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just read all about soap and it seems to give the impression that Brendan opens up to Mitzeee about the abuse, not sure if it's just the violence or the sexual abuse as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    I just read all about soap and it seems to give the impression that Brendan opens up to Mitzeee about the abuse, not sure if it's just the violence or the sexual abuse as well

Really?? It better not be the abuse, I want Ste to be the first to know that. I can't see him telling her about that anyway myself, it's probably more about the violence. Has anyone got a scan yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »

What does it say?

I'd love him to tell Mitzeee.
This discussion has been closed.