Options

Dee takes everything far too personal and just doesn't get Gary at all

Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
Forum Member
We just witnessed just why Dee doesn't get Gary. Because she's already made up her mind about him.

And even when he tried to explain to her, she talked right over him.............again.

Does she even want to know? Does she really care, like she says she does?

It doesn't look like it to me.

I think she just wants to argue and prove whatever point she's making, only her point isn't clear to me at all. Because there she is walking away again and then badmouthing him to the group and leaving him totally bemused as to why she walked away.

I really think she must want to remain ignorant.

Comments

• Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Dee is sharing a house with Gary 24/7.
  • Options
    Brenno50Brenno50 Posts: 265
    Forum Member

They all are.
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does seem to be showing a very nasty side at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member

And he's got to share one with her also.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do they all walk away from Gary? As Dee just said "dont leave me alone with him" ffs she is such a twerp.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    And he's got to share one with her also.
    Wish I could give him a hug sometimes :(

That's not a good house for him.....wonder if being in there with a different bunch would have been better?
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I don't like is how Gary sat down and Dee said to him "are you alright bubs? " Then goes into the house and says "Gary cornered me".

The treatment of Gary live is a thousand times worse than that shown on the edits.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Why do they all walk away from Gary? As Dee just said "dont leave me alone with him" ffs she is such a twerp.

Very sad the way they walk of and leave him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    She does seem to be showing a very nasty side at the moment.

^^^^^ this
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    lector wrote: »
    What I don't like is how Gary sat down and Dee said to him "are you alright bubs? " Then goes into the house and says "Gary cornered me".

The treatment of Gary live is a thousand times worse than that shown on the edits.

that really made me go eh? wtf did i miss something?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Dee is just a nasty layabout who has ripped the state and Birmingham council of.......who is she to talk about Gary.....at least he has worked for his living.
  • Options
    Forum Member

The BIB is what really stood out to me tonight. The whole live feed was horrific from start to end.

I really can't stand any of these housemates at the moment.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James & Dee are cut from the same cloth
  • Options
    LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    she cut him off, then went into the house and started talking about Gary behind his back. I thought that was the height of rudeness.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    The BIB is what really stood out to me tonight. The whole live feed was horrific from start to end.

i feel the same Cat
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren is my favourite now, hasn't said anything nasty or made fun at Gary or Frenchie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she cut him off, then went into the house and started talking about Gary behind his back. I thought that was the height of rudeness.

It is the culture she comes from......they all go on one another houses and when one leaves they talk about them...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    Wish I could give him a hug sometimes :(

That's not a good house for him.....wonder if being in there with a different bunch would have been better?

It's a cut throat environment, and always has been, Bunions.

The horrible thing about it all is that I think Gary is so much stronger than them all, but it's like watching some kind of horror show before he gets through to the other end of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree with you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The live feed shows & proves Gary is treat appallingly. Ive not once seen him be nastily rude or anything but polite and thankful to be there in the BB house with the housemates. its very comforting to hear Gary saying how thankful he is to be there.

The only nastiness I see is the housemates walking away from him , belittling him to others and being downright rude about him. Dee in particular showed her true colours tonight. its very sad to watch Gary trying to strike up a conversation only to be talked down to or them walking away and leaving him on his tod. talk about alienating another. :(
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, also she failed to mention she was the one quizing Gary then proceeded to go in to the house and re write history much like Leslie had done earlier in the week.

If anything live feed is showing up people like Dee and Gary comes off as even more endearing than on the HL show, it's almost as if he allows them to treat him like that and somehow has the strength of character to not let it bring him down. Really starting to respect Gary after seeing the show the past few days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a cut throat environment, and always has been, Bunions.

The horrible thing about it all is that I think Gary is so much stronger than them all, but it's like watching some kind of horror show before he gets through to the other end of it.
    I must be bloody psychic Cat, doing my joke thread before watching LF tonight.

I'd have felt like ten tons of shit if I was still supporting her then watched how she was with him just now.

Lying cow - saying he cornered her >:(

And of course the bastards believed her.....unbelievable.

REALLY want him to win now, if I can bear watching them treat him like shit every day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I must be bloody psychic Cat, doing my joke thread before watching LF tonight.

I'd have felt like ten tons of shit if I was still supporting her then watched how she was with him just now.

Lying cow - saying he cornered her >:(

And of course the bastards believed her.....unbelievable.

REALLY want him to win now, if I can bear watching them treat him like shit every day.

Think BB should intervene. Bluddy disgraceful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Agreed, also she failed to mention she was the one quizing Gary then proceeded to go in to the house and re write history much like Leslie had done earlier in the week.

If anything live feed is showing up people like Dee and Gary comes off as even more endearing than on the HL show, it's almost as if he allows them to treat him like that and somehow has the strength of character to not let it bring him down. Really starting to respect Gary after seeing the show the past few days.
    Can really see now kaceyy, why BB called Gary into the DR.

And Emma is really defensive of him too - she obviously has access to more LF than we do.

It's horrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Think BB should intervene. Bluddy disgraceful.
    Someone needs to shout something over the wall again.

That would shit them up.