Wanted down under

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
Forum Member
OMG I would be so ashamed of this girl if she was my daughter! She is utterly selfish! Do they not think that they can get a good life in the UK. So small and single minded!

Comments

• grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,938
    Forum Member
    Yes, but they will have a lovely kitchen. 😄
    I share your dismay. Abandon everyone, but who will they scurry back to if it all goes wrong? How can anything be more important than friends and family?
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the producers taking the piss when they sent today's couple to the first house? The woman took the words right out of my mouth when she described it as something out of a horror film. I'm disappointed we didn't see a portrait painting with moving eyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I can understand UK city dwellers going to Australia expecting more seaside family time... But let's be perfectly honest, we have fab beaches here and if you make family time... You will have it!
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As discussed in other wanted down under threads most of these families on this show are going throigh a mid life crisis or have other deep rooted problems and thinn that moving to australia is the answer.

More fool them. The uk has a lot going for it and youll find what youre looking for right here on your doorstep
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one is not going to be easy....his heart is set on living in NZ, she's not happy at all. 😕