Options

Comedy or conflict?

In my opinion I would rather watch people having a good laugh than conflict .. I really don't want to watch something that resembles an episode of Jeremy Kyle!

From what I have seen so far it looks like there could be some really comedic moments .. the odd spat is to be expected in such a confined space .. but I really don't get why they are putting in KP just to stir things up :(

If it kicks off that will be me switching off!

Comments

• Options
    The Lost BoyThe Lost Boy Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I can't be doing with arguing & back stabbing. Timmy Mallet & DVD were a couple of plums but they were funny.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kim and George have the chance to be a good comedy double act
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that most of them are older. I like them just chatting. That what was good about the start of Big Brother older sensible people who had a good story to tell
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer the comedy moments to conflict too. I watch these types of shows for a bit of fun, I really have no interest in seeing people arguing the whole time. Too much of it and I switch off
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm definately looking for comedy, something to cheer up the next three weeks of dark evenings and bad weather.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    I like a mixture of both, but comedy is better.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Comedy definitely but if there's a bit of good old bitching thrown in and a couple of hissy fits, then that's fine too.

To be honest, I think people expectations of eg. Katie Price causing ructions are pretty unrealistic.