Options

New Murray development:

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
Forum Member
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/10/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-cellphone-cell-phone-call-lapd/4#comments
Dr. Conrad Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend as Michael Jackson was dying ... sources connected to the case tell TMZ.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives ... about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.

The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after dropping the phone.

It has been widely reported Dr. Murray was on the phone for 47 minutes before calling 911. It appears those calls were actually made before Dr. Murray realized Jackson was in distress.

My patience is wearing thin. When are they arresting this guy?

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,005
    Forum Member
    sophloz wrote: »

Because the sequence of events being pumped out by the media such as TMZ didn't match the actual timeline?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member

I have no idea....why isn't he at least on bail??:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The LAPD are doing a thorough investigation and i think it's good they are taking their time, gathering all the evidence they need. Once everything is set, they will make the arrests. And yes, i used the plural word.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    The LAPD are doing a thorough investigation and i think it's good they are taking their time, gathering all the evidence they need. Once everything is set, they will make the arrests. And yes, i used the plural word.

Klein and Hoefflin seem to shifting the blame onto each other and they like their tabloids. Hoefflin likes giving info to The Sun whilst Arnie likes good old TMZ. With friends like them who needs enemies?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,005
    Forum Member
    Klein and Hoefflin seem to shifting the blame onto each other and they like their tabloids. Hoefflin likes giving info to The Sun whilst Arnie likes good old TMZ. With friends like them who needs enemies?

For some reason Hoefflin has been stirring it for both Klein and Murray...did the family not like Klein?

Just checked, looks like Micheal may have used 5 doctors and a nurse in the past year, Dr. Conrad Murray, Dr. Klein, Dr. David Adams, Dr Randy Rosen, Dr. Larry Koplin, Dr. Metzger and nurse Lee.

According to the police Dr. Murray's records show he had dealings with Micheal as far back as 2006, how far would the records of Dr Klein go back?

Add to the mix Micheal used various aliases making sense of what was going on would be time consuming?

Dr Murray has indicated Micheal asked him to arrange an appointment to be 'sedated' by Dr David Adams and found at the house were prescription drugs issued by Dr. Klein.

The 'This Is Not It' fans claim they witnessed Michael attending Dr. Klein's office and leaving in a grogy state.