✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    £3m for Samaras = Ker-ching!

LINK/INFO NOW!! :eek::eek::confused::D
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LINK/INFO NOW!! :eek::eek::confused::D
    Reports that Lokomotiv Moscow are weighing up a £3m move for our Greek god.

I refer to previous posts when I said I believed Sammy would be sold in the summer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one can say yous didnt have a go....

Tbf to Broonie this season was the first in a long while that he hasn't been plauged with ankle problems. He's much improved on that right hand side.

\o/
  • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    I thought that last night.

The Scheme is throughly entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

It so is, honestly the shooting up scenes made me sick. Give me trainspotting anyday of the week.

The maw turning up at the school/college in her Rangers top trying to get her 15 y/o son back in. You couldn't make it up.

Tbf they are all Rangers fans bar Gordon and everybody loves Gordon fae the Scheme. :D

The first words that came out my mouth when I seen the McMurray sister was " Who'd f'kin s*** that " and then the narrator reveals she's a lesbian. :D
  • SoulpuncherSoulpuncher Posts: 3,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Junkie Marvin is a Celtic man, that skag head Chris will be one as well. Not that it matters really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celtic in the race to sign Croatian centre half Gordon Schildenfeld from Sturm Graz

Meanwhile Shay Given has apparently intimated that he would like to return to CP if City and Celtic can sort out a deal.
  • ajaaja Posts: 1,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only sligthly ? Wavejock was forever keeping you right over on the radio threads ! :p

No he wasn't! But I admit there was someone on the Radio threads who shot down everything I said because he thinks he's a big shot in radio! lol

Anyhow, this is a football thread so try to stay on-topic!

BTW it's "slightly" NOT sligthly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue Heaven was a good insight last night in how we as clubs treat young players.
    We should be doing more as clubs to make the fall as gently as possible for players who don't make it.
    Apprenticeships/skilled work and education should be key to the development of the young player and not just the Football.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RANGERS' majority shareholder Craig Whyte today issued the following statement regarding changes to the board at Rangers FC:

"It is a huge privilege and honour to have become the majority shareholder at Rangers Football Club.

New owner Craig Whyte at Ibrox"My commitment to take the Club forward is unwavering and like all Rangers supporters I want to build on the tremendous success achieved by the team in recent years.

"It is not uncommon to bring fresh thinking to an organisation in an effort to deliver greater success and that is the fundamental reason that changes have been made to the composition of the Board.

"Further Board appointments will be announced in due course. It would be inappropriate for me to comment on the suspensions of the Chief Executive and Finance Director at this time.

"I have been disappointed by some comments regarding the takeover made by former Board members who are clearly reluctant to embrace change.

"I believe most Rangers supporters understand that, as a result of the takeover, the Club's debt to the Lloyds Banking Group has been cleared and I have repeatedly stated to the Board my intentions to invest in the team.

"I have had discussions with Ally McCoist regarding his ambition to secure players already playing for the Club and also to bring new faces to the squad. These discussions will resume when Ally returns to Ibrox this week.

"These are exciting times for Rangers and the Club's supporters. This past season's achievements were truly great and I am determined to continue that success for Rangers and our supporters around the world."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liedown wrote: »
    Blue Heaven was a good insight last night in how we as clubs treat young players.
    We should be doing more as clubs to make the fall as gently as possible for players who don't make it.
    Apprenticeships/skilled work and education should be key to the development of the young player and not just the Football.

Agreed. I felt sorry for the boy working at ASDA and his Dad dying. Hopefully that show is shown to the kids and parents at Murray Park just now as a warning that they need to prepare for the future if they are unsuccessful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liedown wrote: »
    RANGERS' majority shareholder Craig Whyte today issued the following statement regarding changes to the board at Rangers FC:

"It is a huge privilege and honour to have become the majority shareholder at Rangers Football Club.

New owner Craig Whyte at Ibrox"My commitment to take the Club forward is unwavering and like all Rangers supporters I want to build on the tremendous success achieved by the team in recent years.

"It is not uncommon to bring fresh thinking to an organisation in an effort to deliver greater success and that is the fundamental reason that changes have been made to the composition of the Board.

"Further Board appointments will be announced in due course. It would be inappropriate for me to comment on the suspensions of the Chief Executive and Finance Director at this time.

"I have been disappointed by some comments regarding the takeover made by former Board members who are clearly reluctant to embrace change.

"I believe most Rangers supporters understand that, as a result of the takeover, the Club's debt to the Lloyds Banking Group has been cleared and I have repeatedly stated to the Board my intentions to invest in the team.

"I have had discussions with Ally McCoist regarding his ambition to secure players already playing for the Club and also to bring new faces to the squad. These discussions will resume when Ally returns to Ibrox this week.

"These are exciting times for Rangers and the Club's supporters. This past season's achievements were truly great and I am determined to continue that success for Rangers and our supporters around the world."

He's making all the right noises. As long as he provides investment and doesn't do anymore interviews on Sky I'll be happy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a result of the demand for season tickets Celtic are unlikely to sell half season tickets during the season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if that was a ploy to get people to hurry up and renew. Can't see the demand being that high when they rarely even sell out and didn't even have a full house vs Dundee Utd when the league was on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott Brown handed two match ban.

John Sutton signs for Heart of Lithuania.

Shay Given is attempting to engineer a move to his boyhood heroes at CP rather than stay in the EPL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    Blue Heaven and The Scheme were both fabulous watching last night.

I have seen that boy John Johnstone play in Junior football and he is good enough for a senior team.

Personally I think the fact that Scotland doesnt accept small wingers nowadays (ie. that boy Ford) is simply disgraceful.

The Scheme is very interesting viewing. Genuinely cannot stand that Chris boy. Utter scumbag.

I hope that Harry wins his garden next year.

Rumour mill from Killie- Eremenko linked with Celtic move. Shiels close to being appointed permanently, Jimmy Nicholl as assistant.
  • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Chris Burke linked with Hearts
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Sutton shows he's as smart as his brother. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue Heaven and The Scheme were both fabulous watching last night.

I have seen that boy John Johnstone play in Junior football and he is good enough for a senior team.

Personally I think the fact that Scotland doesnt accept small wingers nowadays (ie. that boy Ford) is simply disgraceful.

The Scheme is very interesting viewing. Genuinely cannot stand that Chris boy. Utter scumbag.

I hope that Harry wins his garden next year.

Rumour mill from Killie- Eremenko linked with Celtic move. Shiels close to being appointed permanently, Jimmy Nicholl as assistant.

I'd reckon the boy just wasn't good enough and was maybe let down gently with the height issue. Some of these junior teams could beat Third Division teams but they make more money in the junior leagues than they would in the SFL.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »

Don't see much wrong with the move for him personally.
    Better wage and the opportunity to play European football.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hearts is a good move for him. They might beat Celtic into second next season ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The game against Wales will be live on S4C if any of you guys up there have Sky but not Sky sports. There is also a HD version of the channel called Clirlun as the S4C feed will no doubt look like some kind of lego match.

http://www.s4c.co.uk/e_listings.shtml
    19:15 Sgorio: Cymru v Yr Alban
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't see much wrong with the move for him personally.
    Better wage and the opportunity to play European football.

If he actually gets paid :D

Seriously though, I cant understand how the LSC are able to pay the wages that they are when they are over £30 million in debt. Its been said that its a house of cards and it will come crashing down but they keep on spending:confused:

Plug is aledged to be on £7k a week there (or will be when he puts hoof to paper):eek:

ETA, Grainger has signed for them today as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's true, haven't seen a small winger lead a team to silverware since, oh, my god, must be last year's cup final. :rolleyes:

Don't assume all clubs have the failings of your own. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    ETA, Grainger has signed for them today as well

Who signs a player on the basis he wasn't good enough for the team behind them. We punted him as soon as Dixon proved himself. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who signs a player on the basis he wasn't good enough for the team behind them. We punted him as soon as Dixon proved himself. :rolleyes:

Was thinking that myself, same with Diamond and to a lesser extent Hamill
This discussion has been closed.