Options

Belkin 4in 1 HDMI SWITCH BOX HELP/ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
Forum Member
✭✭
just got an HDMI switch box ive got PS3 &PS4 when i plug the PS4 in on it"s own the switch box does not light up at all but if i plug the PS3 in as well it lights up i have enabled both Hdmi device links in both consoles settings in other words i cant use the PS4 on it"s own without having the PS3 plugged in as well. Im also using a Sony 55 inch LED. I have done the set up correctly HDMI 2 to ouput on the switch box. any advice appreciated please.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried connecting my PS4 via an HDMI input switcher and it didn't like it at all.

PS3, PVR and AppleTV are fine together through the switch box but the PS4 would not connect properly (constantly clicking on/off). The PS4 works fine plugged directly into one of the tv's other HDMI ports.
  • Options
    TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willowfan wrote: »
    I tried connecting my PS4 via an HDMI input switcher and it didn't like it at all.

PS3, PVR and AppleTV are fine together through the switch box but the PS4 would not connect properly (constantly clicking on/off). The PS4 works fine plugged directly into one of the tv's other HDMI ports.

You have to go to settings-system & make sure enable HDMI device link box is ticked
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My switch works fine. Not home to see the make but switches been ps3 and ps4 no problem.
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    My switch works fine. Not home to see the make but switches been ps3 and ps4 no problem.

Duronic, as I have the same one.

Have to be careful with switches, the PS4 is really fussy, but the Duronic from Amazon is perfect for PS3 and PS4.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks void. Yeah that's the fella