Options

Apologies.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
Forum Member
I've just finished a 48 hour ban from this forum. The e-mail said it was to do with a comment I made on the HL thread on Wednesday night. I will copy my reply here:-
I am mortified that people thought I was addressing other forum members. I wasn't. I was addressing David and Lisa in the BB house. I meant that they were the morons for not knowing Marcus knew about the nomminations because Siavash had told him. I realise reading the post again that it could have been interpreted the way it clearly has been and I'm so very sorry for the lack of clarity with regard to whom I was addressing my comments.

If I've inadvertantly offended anyone I am sorry, but that was truly not the intention of my post.

To repeat, to anyone who was offended or upset by my comment I apologise, but please know that I did not address it to any forum member and that was never my intention.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duryea wrote: »
    I've just finished a 48 hour ban from this forum. The e-mail said it was to do with a comment I made on the HL thread on Wednesday night. I will copy my reply here:-

To repeat, to anyone who was offended or upset by my comment I apologise, but please know that I did not address it to any forum member and that was never my intention.

I am offended that you called David and Lisa morons.;);)
  • Options
    slaveformarioslaveformario Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt see the original post but I think there are far worse things said on here ACTUALLY about the FM's.

I cant believe you got banned for talking about the HM's.

Commend you for posting your reply.

WELCOME BACK :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't worry about it, I think I was banned once for the use of the word m*r*n but you're back now so enjoy. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks guys. :)

I just hope the people I offended see this thread and realise it was unintentional.

Good to be back. I've missed this place. It's weird watching the show without being able to read the forum too.

*hugs board*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I am also back duryea after a 48 hour ban for calling Bea a few choice names.
    But I can guarentee you they would not even touch on some of the names that Noirin was called on this forum.
    I am still reeling from it especially as some of the posts Iam now reading are worse than mine.
    Iwill be watching my Ps and Qs from now on.
  • Options
    slaveformarioslaveformario Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys. :)

I just hope the people I offended see this thread and realise it was unintentional.

Good to be back. I've missed this place. It's weird watching the show without being able to read the forum too.

*hugs board*

*hugs back*

Forum crashed again tonight, so I totally get why you missed the place, really wierd not posting during the eviction:):mad::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, that happened when Noirin left too, iirc.

Welcome back too zoggins. :)
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see the people who type 'REPORTED' because they are failing to make an argument get a ban. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I would like to see the people who type 'REPORTED' because they are failing to make an argument get a ban. ;)

Hear hear ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    How flippin hypocritical of DS when they have got a picture of a celebrities cellulite butt on the front page trying to entice us to click and guess who it belongs to. I think calling a housemate a m@r@n is not as unpleasant as that!
    Welcome back :)
  • Options
    VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zoggins wrote: »
    I am also back duryea after a 48 hour ban for calling Bea a few choice names.
    But I can guarentee you they would not even touch on some of the names that Noirin was called on this forum.
    I am still reeling from it especially as some of the posts Iam now reading are worse than mine.
    Iwill be watching my Ps and Qs from now on.

Agree, it could be any of their favorites.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, that happened when Noirin left too, iirc.

Welcome back too zoggins. :)

Thank you let the force be with us:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,920
    Forum Member
    Also returning tonight.

Good to be back ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also returning tonight.

Good to be back ;)

Oh dear what are we like.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rememer when you could say anything on this forum as it was all classed as debate! But nowadays people get way above their station alerting people for the most silly things!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, now that you've all seen the error of your ways :D...you are now free to join Rodrigo at the back of the classroom :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babyboi!!! wrote: »
    I rememer when you could say anything on this forum as it was all classed as debate! But nowadays people get way above their station alerting people for the most silly things!!!!!!!!

I know, the PC Brigade have caught up. :eek::rolleyes::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zoggins wrote: »
    Oh dear what are we like.:D

Hooooooligans, it would seem, hehe :eek: ;)

Indeed - I didn't agree with the decision, but took my punishment like a *ahem* man and now its done and dusted.

Glad to be back ;)
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apology refused, I am still deeply distraught by the offending comment, whatever it was, and it has ruined my forumming experience for good, I fear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooooooligans, it would seem, hehe :eek: ;)

Indeed - I didn't agree with the decision, but took my punishment like a *ahem* man and now its done and dusted.

Glad to be back ;)

Glad to have you back Scottish Sue! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glad to have you back Scottish Sue! :)

Cheers :D
  • Options
    Moll_FlandersMoll_Flanders Posts: 4,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Understand how things can get taken wrong on here but your post might get you in trouble with DS.
    Hope not.