Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    He has made me laugh on the odd occasion but I have to be honest....most of his jokes are pretty bad. :eek: :D

Yeah they are pretty bad, thats what makes me laugh at them . Come on folks, surely everybody has at least one friend that tells really pathetic 'jokes' :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree.

Sometimes I actually feel embarrassed for him! And it's even worse because he tries so hard which is a big no no, if you've got to try & be funny then, you're not!

What baffles me is, he really thinks & believes he's hilarious!:confused::o

Because he is surrounded by people who allow him to believe that he is the second coming rather than a man of little brain and smaller talent who has made a fair amount out of very little.

And that is just the kids.;)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Because he is surrounded by people who allow him to believe that he is the second coming rather than a man of little brain and smaller talent who has made a fair amount out of very little.

Also he got Yes people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ffs.
    Judging by some of the posts on BBCAndre, it's probably the only book most of his fans will have heard of.
    Who wants to bet that when he returns from his hols, PA will be embarking on another one of his "gissa job" delusions, and will be touting himself as the perfect choice to play Mr Grey in the film?:rolleyes:

In my favourite of his reality shows "Marriage and Mayhem", when he was playing the scant car park and getting ready for his wedding, he reminds us of his singles and his plans for the future. Theatre was on the list. I wonder why no offers ever came in for musical theatre (he would have told us had he turned down any). It did seem the best route for him, but nothing ever became of it.

When I was reading the Gareth Gates thread, I noticed he was in Les Mis and Darius was in Chicago.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Me too. At least he got himself a decent , proper woman at last.
    He's known to be a nice guy. I believe that than the opinion of people who haven't met him.
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    He has made me laugh on the odd occasion but I have to be honest....most of his jokes are pretty bad. :eek: :D
    It's not his cheesy jokes I find funny, he can be quite quick for someone of alleged scant brain. I think some people take him far too seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    In my favourite of his reality shows "Marriage and Mayhem", when he was playing the scant car park and getting ready for his wedding, he reminds us of his singles and his plans for the future. Theatre was on the list. I wonder why no offers ever came in for musical theatre (he would have told us had he turned down any). It did seem the best route for him, but nothing ever became of it.

When I was reading the Gareth Gates thread, I noticed he was in Les Mis and Darius was in Chicago.

He can't act when he is playing himself, so I find it hard to believe that he can play other characters.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    He can't act when he is playing himself, so I find it hard to believe that he can play other characters.

Apart from the ability to act for Musical Theatre, do you not need an exceptionally good, powerful voice?
    And this isn't a cheap dig, I genuinely don't think PA's voice is anywhere need good or strong enough for a role in MT.
    Forum Member

Goaty wrote: »
    Also he got Yes people.

Their not doing him any favours, this will just make him even more deluded.:eek:
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »

This was one of my favourites as well, I even used to look forward to it coming on, tho what that says about me.....:o

Tho imo I truly believe that all the series with KP (apologies for mentioning her) were a 100 times more entertaining than PA going it alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from the ability to act for Musical Theatre, do you not need an exceptionally good, powerful voice?
    And this isn't a cheap dig, I genuinely don't think PA's voice is anywhere need good or strong enough for a role in MT.

He has no range, darling...no RANGE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLO0F-nKYs
    Forum Member
    He has no range, darling...no RANGE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLO0F-nKYs

Ha never seen that clip, excellent.

But you're right darling, no range.

I say he duets with Jessie J, watches it back & the reality may hit him..............he has no range:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha never seen that clip, excellent.

But you're right darling, no range.

I say he duets with Jessie J, watches it back & the reality may hit him..............he has no range:D

Rock Profiles - comedy genius.
    Forum Member
    Rock Profiles - comedy genius.

Just googled it, now confused as to how I've never heard of it, as it right up my street & really like ML & DW together, as for it starting in 1999, I honestly hadn't heard of DW then, knew ML was in shooting stars but that was all:confused:.

Looks like there lots of clips on youtube, I'll be spending a bit of time watching. Cheers Artless :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was one of my favourites as well, I even used to look forward to it coming on, tho what that says about me.....:o

Tho imo I truly believe that all the series with KP (apologies for mentioning her) were a 100 times more entertaining than PA going it alone.

From what I've watched on youtube, totally agree. There were even a couple of random eps where Pete made me laugh - with him, not at him. :eek::D

I wonder what the opinion of him would be now had he not gone the poor little victim/DOTY route?
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    From what I've watched on youtube, totally agree. There were even a couple of random eps where Pete made me laugh - with him, not at him. :eek::D

I wonder what the opinion of him would be now had he not gone the poor little victim/DOTY route?

I think if he'd stayed as he was & not opted to go down the sickly victim route, he'd have lost a lot of the(can't think of a better way to describe them) "Motherly type" fans & definitely a lot of the under 16 fans.
    But I think people would still have some kind of respect for him which imo is way more important.
    1000s of fans vs self respect, no contest.
    Unfortunately for CAN, self respect doesn't bring in the money, so they've molded him into this needy, people pleasing twit.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think a lot of us on here have said we used to quite like him in IAC, during the Pwicey years and immediately after the split. I was certainly 100% in his corner.
    For me, and others, its been the relentless neediness, victimhood, poor ickle good guy me persona that has made him go from decent guy to prize plum
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never cared for either of them, although I'll agree that pre and during IAC, PA simply came across as cheesy. Now, he's still cheesy, but he's also arrogant, narcissistic, stupid and a pathological liar, amongst other things.

Actually, he was probably always those other things, it's just that now he's constantly followed everywhere by TV cameras and tipped-off paps, not to mention allowing his every boring thought to be splashed across as many celeb magazines as he can find, he can't hide it anymore.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he looks good in his calendar photos, some really natural shots of him :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if he'd stayed as he was & not opted to go down the sickly victim route, he'd have lost a lot of the(can't think of a better way to describe them) "Motherly type" fans & definitely a lot of the under 16 fans.
    But I think people would still have some kind of respect for him which imo is way more important.
    1000s of fans vs self respect, no contest.
    Unfortunately for CAN, self respect doesn't bring in the money, so they've molded him into this needy, people pleasing twit.

Well, not sure about the molding bit, I think they just exploited what was already there with his full co-operation. :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I've never cared for either of them, although I'll agree that pre and during IAC, PA simply came across as cheesy. Now, he's still cheesy, but he's also arrogant, narcissistic, stupid and a pathological liar, amongst other things.

Actually, he was probably always those other things, it's just that now he's constantly followed everywhere by TV cameras and tipped-off paps, not to mention allowing his every boring thought to be splashed across as many celeb magazines as he can find, he can't hide it anymore.

Agree Kat. I think maybe he was just better at hiding it than her.

Always disliked her, long before IAC but never really had any real strong feelings about him, just thought he was a cheeseball. Definitely preferred him to her when they were together and when they first split but whereas she's just as hideous as she's always been, he's got worse and worse
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think a lot of us on here have said we used to quite like him in IAC, during the Pwicey years and immediately after the split. I was certainly 100% in his corner.
    For me, and others, its been the relentless neediness, victimhood, poor ickle good guy me persona that has made him go from decent guy to prize plum

I can't say I liked him on IAC but he was nowhere near the plonker he is now.
    I think when I really started to dislike him was post split from KP, the defining moment being, him being filmed sniveling his way round Ikea, I'm not saying he shouldn't be upset, of course he would be but to allow a film crew to capture the tear jerking moments was just awful, since then, imo, he's taken playing the victim card to a whole new level.

Kat_12 wrote: »

I can feel the love from here.:D

Oh no doubt about it, he's a boring fart:yawn:
    scone wrote: »
    I think he looks good in his calendar photos, some really natural shots of him :p

Bleurgh!:eek:
    Well, not sure about the molding bit, I think they just exploited what was already there with his full co-operation. :)

If they have exploited him, that just shows what a feeble, lily livered wally he is.
    He's a grown man, not some naive teenager starting out in the business. I would say, is it not time he grew a pair & started standing up to CP but that is never going to happen.
    And the lack of respect people have for the spineless fool is questioned:eek:
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say I liked him on IAC but he was nowhere near the plonker he is now.
    I think when I really started to dislike him was post split from KP, the defining moment being, him being filmed sniveling his way round Ikea, I'm not saying he shouldn't be upset, of course he would be but to allow a film crew to capture the tear jerking moments was just awful, since then, imo, he's taken playing the victim card to a whole new level.

I can feel the love from here.:D

If they have exploited him, that just shows what a feeble, lily livered wally he is.
    He's a grown man, not some naive teenager starting out in the business. I would say, is it not time he grew a pair & started standing up to CP but that is never going to happen.

BIB1 - I've never seen the Ikea incident, but I imagine it was incredibly OTT, pitiful and had quite a strong whiff of being completely put on...

BIB 2 - Hey, I'm just telling it like it is. :D

BIB 3 - I think that sums him up perfectly. I honestly can't believe people think we should 'respect' this fool. I'll wait until he does something respectable!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

This, with knobs on.

Also, yes, Rock Profiles was Lucas and Walliams at their peak.. Shame that they then produced Little Britain and that other shite set in an airport:(:(:(:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That should have been an :rolleyes: at the end, not a :) Of course he wasn't exploited! All I meant is that they used the material (ie. PA) they had and off they went on their weeping wailing struggling suffering merry way. :cool:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol...him and his ex wife are keeping the showbiz forum afloat.
This discussion has been closed.