Michelle Keegan's eyebrows

BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They seem to have changed. Are they still her hair ? Or are they drawn on now ?

Comments

• spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlizzardUK wrote: »
    They seem to have changed. Are they still her hair ? Or are they drawn on now ?

I don't know but they don't look right.:confused:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    When I look at her, her eyebrows are the last thing I'd notice.
  • BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I look at her, her eyebrows are the last thing I'd notice.

But when you have stared at photos of Michelle as long as I have over the years, you instantly notice a change :)
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They look drawn on to me. :D

Everytime i see her, i expect her to do a Bailey, 'do you like my eyebrows, i shaved all my eyebrows off'
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably had them tattooed.

I find it funny that she says her colour is natural when, in reality, she did used to look like this - http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/0xposure_michelle_keegan-49.jpg

Now she's like an orange freak with bright white teeth. If girls think that is what 'attractive' is...trust me, it's not. Also, looking at pics of her you can tell she used to have a much bigger chin. Lots about her is fake and yet she's always held of as 'sexiest' etc. Weird...
  • BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do some women think having them tatooed on is better than natural ? It doesn't even look like hair which is surely what you want it to look like.

I admit, I really fancy her, but all these little changes and the over the top tan are a real shame and a step in the wrong direction IMO. Then again, I am sure she will be more than happy to lose me as a admirer :)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    They look drawn on to me. :D

Everytime i see her, i expect her to do a Bailey, 'do you like my eyebrows, i shaved all my eyebrows off'

:D Bailey. I'd forgotten about Bailey and her eyebrows.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are called HD brows I think. You can get them done at beauty salons, basically they are dyed, plucked, and threaded and you have to buy a special kit that you use to "enhance" them. They are awful and don't look natural at all, but so many women seem to have them done at the moment.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredibly vain little madam who has begun all too early interfering with the lovely looks she was fortunate enough to be given.

In the recent 'selfie' where she denied wearing make up, the streaks of concealer under her eyes were pretty clear. She might not consider concealer 'make up' but I call cheat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She's pretty but she looks too fake.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Bailey. I'd forgotten about Bailey and her eyebrows.

She was great :D

Wonder what shes up to now.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a pretty girl but I'd love to see her without her silicone boobs, botoxed lips, felt pen eyebrows, tango tan and false teeth veneers. I bet you wouldn't recognise her.:D
  • Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    She seems to be fitting the Essex stereotype since she shacked up with that creep.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    There's something of the night about her facial topiary.

If she's doesn't calm down the brow'n'bake treatments, she'll end up looking like a tangerine with eyebrows stencilled on.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame she has decided to aim for the "Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" ideal of beauty.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gloriously pretty but if she doesn't tone down the tan, eyebrows et al she's in danger of looking tarty.

Pictures of her on hols in Dubai with the dimwit and good God she has a body to die for - bitch:D
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle's one of these graduate students from the Alan Ladd school of acting.

I mean, the late Mr Ladd (Hollywood star of the 40s & the 50s) was well-known for his lack of acting skills based on just 2 emotions he could express at his best and that was Hat On & Hat Off.

Our Mich's acting talents lies on raising any one of her eyebrows or both when the scenes require a lot of strong facial emotions like being angry for example & that's just the limit she can do only in this field.

As for her looks, I'd hate to imagine what she'd look like in the next 20 years time...her overbaked emotion-free face, ruined by fillers & Botox if she hangs on with that TOWIE guy for too long.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    She was great :D

Wonder what shes up to now.

I wonder as well. She was 15 going on 35 in Educating Yorkshire. :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gloriously pretty but if she doesn't tone down the tan, eyebrows et al she's in danger of looking tarty.

Pictures of her on hols in Dubai with the dimwit and good God she has a body to die for - bitch:D

My sentiments exactly.. what a fab figure.;-)
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sentiments exactly.. what a fab figure.;-)

I had a figure like that when I was her age. I look at photos of me then and can't believe I was ever like that. I could eat anything and not gain an ounce. Those days are long gone though. :D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to be fitting the Essex stereotype since she shacked up with that creep.

Agree with that. She's now perma tanned, has awful drawn on eyebrows, big fake veneered teeth and has lost a huge amount of weight that she didn't need to lose in the first place.

Oh and is leaving a gobsmackingly well paid job to spend more time with that shallow, chauvanistic, lantern jawed goon she calls a boyfriend.

Have to agree, he seems to be influencing her 'look' these days and she's getting to look more and more fake rather than naturally pretty as she did before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The jungle beckon's, then page 3.... Like another Corrie career.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Agree with that. She's now perma tanned, has awful drawn on eyebrows, big fake veneered teeth and has lost a huge amount of weight that she didn't need to lose in the first place.

Oh and is leaving a gobsmackingly well paid job to spend more time with that shallow, chauvanistic, lantern jawed goon she calls a boyfriend.

Have to agree, he seems to be influencing her 'look' these days and she's getting to look more and more fake rather than naturally pretty as she did before.

She's too good for him and I predict she'll want to distance herself from his family, particulary Mark Snr with his East End 'firm' connections.