Dante's Cove

Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Morning everyone,

Does anyone recall the sexy gay-themed show from Here TV called Dante's Cove? It ran from 2005 - 2008 when it ended on a cliffhanger with lots of unanswered questions. It was very cheesy, unrealistic & took OTT drama to a whole new level but the eye-candy like most American Primetine/Daytime shows was one of the reasons perhaps why it even lasted 3 seasons. It had elements of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Melrose Place and Sex & the City all thrown in as described by the cast. Who was your favourite character?

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was an awful show to be honest with it's storylines and acting, but the sex scenes were brilliant and very steamy. Some of the best sex scenes i have ever seen in a tv show.

It was odd that it ended it on a cliffhanger. The cast and crew were told their would be a fourth season and they were ready to shoot in the summer of 09 but it never happened.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an awful show to be honest with it's storylines and acting, but the sex scenes were brilliant and very steamy. Some of the best sex scenes i have ever seen in a tv show.

It was odd that it ended it on a cliffhanger. The cast and crew were told their would be a fourth season and they were ready to shoot in the summer of 09 but it never happened.

Oh I'll bet they were :D:D:blush:
  • Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree 100% it was atrocious but as you rightfully said, the bed-hopping & shower scenes were HOT! Charlie David who played the hunky Toby was a stud, as was Jon Fleming who took over the role of Adam from Season 2. And we cannot forget Gregory Michael & William Gregory Lee (I think) who played the sexy Kevin & Ambroscious. The chemistry between Toby & Kevin was undeniable. The picnic, swimming pool & bed scene were steamy as hell. Who were your favourite hunks?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never had any favs to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never had any favs to be honest.

Did you not? :) Which steamy red-hot scenes were your favourite?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you not? :) Which steamy red-hot scenes were your favourite?

The ones in the pilot had to be the best. Especially the one in the shower.
    Or the one in the Kitchen in Season 2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ones in the pilot had to be the best. Especially the one in the shower.
    Or the one in the Kitchen in Season 2

Oh yes, when the sexy Kevin silences Toby in the shower by saying "Hey, it's ok. I'm here, we're both here. So let's get these******* clothes off..." TThat was incredibly arousing & got me hot under the collar. Would love to rimm them both out. :) And the kitchen scene where they kiss ardentlybut the kkitchen scene between Kevin & Bro Iin Season 3 was very steamy too. AmericanTV hhunks are the best! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might be the season 3 one i meant, not the season 2 kitchen scene

Their was a spin-off called The Lair as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might be the season 3 one i meant, not the season 2 kitchen scene

Their was a spin-off called The Lair as well

There most certainly was but it was too gory & didn't really catch my eye. The kitchen scene between Bro & Kevin in Season 3 was very steamy as I loved how Bro got Kev to go down on him which sadly we didn't see past the kitchen counter but briefly heard him groaning in pleasure as he slipped his fingers through Kev's hair... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any other fans out there?
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% it was atrocious but as you rightfully said, the bed-hopping & shower scenes were HOT! Charlie David who played the hunky Toby was a stud, as was Jon Fleming who took over the role of Adam from Season 2. And we cannot forget Gregory Michael & William Gregory Lee (I think) who played the sexy Kevin & Ambroscious. The chemistry between Toby & Kevin was undeniable. The picnic, swimming pool & bed scene were steamy as hell. Who were your favourite hunks?

Originally played of course by the beautiful Stephen Amell, now showing his gorgeous body off in 'Arrow'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Originally played of course by the beautiful Stephen Amell, now showing his gorgeous body off in 'Arrow'.

He is a hunk but we don't see anything past his upper body. :) The studs of Dante's Cove had their entire package on display. Charlie David & Gregory Michael are the definition of sex gods. :D