Options

EE Is lola actually pregnant by Ben?

2»

Comments

• Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    people keep saying ben is also the father of lola's baby. so aswell as ben leaving - he's also supposed to kill heather. how can he be the father if he's leaving? please people make sure your theories actually make sense lol
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it's Ben. It's a soap - how often does anything ever happen that doesn't have any consequences. If you have sex with someone other than your husband or boyfriend, you will get pregnant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I still think it's Ben. It's a soap - how often does anything ever happen that doesn't have any consequences. If you have sex with someone other than your husband or boyfriend, you will get pregnant.

but they didnt do it properly. ben is gay. lola said he couldn't do it for that reason. its realistic

as i said how can ben be the father of lola's baby and kill heather?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just thought if ben is the father of lola's baby then that would make phil a grandad and shirley a step-grandma :eek: it could be hilarious lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VivaLaLamb wrote: »
    well this is BenEnders so more than likely he'll be the father, if Abi gets pregnant he'll be the father an so on so on lol

Ben to take over from Jack?? :O